• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The TRIP of all Trips... Ana's MAW PTR... *TR STARTED* Link- Post #1901 Pg. 127

Thank you for sharing your story, Tim. You bring tears to my eyes. God is so good. I am so happy your precious one has been cancer free since all that began. I have faith that she will remain cancer free. She certainly deserves this wonderful trip and I cannot wait to hear all about the planning.

See what happens when I can't stay up late at night...I FALL to page 2. Okay, back to read about Juliana's very special trip. :)

Okay, as I'm sitting in my office with tears rolling down my cheeks, all I can say is that you are a very lucky and blessed family, and Juliana is very lucky to have you and vice versa. Thank you for sharing your story once again with us, and give that sweet little girl a hug from her adopted Aunt in Illinois. :hug:

I had already heard/read Ana's story, but am still amazed each time I see it! What a triumph!!
Thank you...

Oh my god what a nightmare to go through! :scared1: And yet, such a beautiful and cheerful little girl! :goodvibes
I really want to follow along her WDW adventures!
Thank you for coming along for the ride!!!!

:welcome:

I'm here too Tim.
I get tears in my eyes everytime I read your story.
Claire was an early walker too. She walked at 8 1/2 months and never stopped. LOL!
Claire beat Juliana!!!! LOL 8 1/2 months... that is amazing!

I guess you had to childproof your house earlier than we did! :lmao:

Hi Tim! Juliana is just precious. It breaks my heart to see little ones going through so much. Our Sydney had her surgery to have her left adrenal gland removed (neuroblastoma) exactly one month before Juliana's surgery... they were the same age.

I can't wait to hear about the planning for your trip. I hope you get your dates soon. It's amazing how real the trip becomes. We've been to Disney several times before as well but as you said, this is completely different and a little overwhelming at times, trying to make it the 'perfect' wish. We're going in less than two weeks now. This will also be our first trip to US so I'll be sure to update you when we get back.
Wow.. I'm sorry you had to go through that with Sydney. I think it is good that Juliana was so young because she won't remember but it is so heart breaking not being able to help your baby.

I've missed your PTR (I will go take a peek!) but I will be following your TR when you get back. Make sure you post a link on the Wish Trippers thread!!!!!

What a trooper! Looking forward to the report.
Thanks for joining in!!!!

Ana is such a beautiful little girl! I am so sorry for all she has been through! I an definitely subbing in for this PTR and I hope you get your dates soon!:goodvibes
I saw your dates are in November.... you should have nice weather then... not too hot!

Thanks for joining!!!

I am here! I am here!

Slow....I know. But I am here! :)

Can't wait for more....
This is just getting started Mary... thank for coming. I knew you'd be here though! :lmao:

Thank you so much for all you do.... I know you put in so much time & effort to all of these (I guess I should type all of our) families! :hug:

Tim!
I'm here! I'm so sorry for what you guys had to go through. Ana is a vibrant and bright little girl, and she's pretty lucky to have awesome parents like you guys. I hope the dates for your trip come in soon and they overlap with our trip. I'd love to see you guys again!:thumbsup2
Seeing Juliana now, you wouldn't think anything was ever wrong with her.. except for her scars.

I'd love to see you guys again too! I'm going to get to the info about the dates at some point today.. I hope. I still have to finish that 'other' report!

she is a cutie! Cant wait to hear about your plans.
:welcome:
Thanks for following!

I'd love to see you guys again too! I'm going to get to the info about the dates at some point today.. I hope. I still have to finish that 'other' report!

That's great! Last time I you mentioned it, you didn't think you'd get the dates until October, didn't you?

Wow, Tim. I had no idea what you 3 have been through! I hope this trip helps to make you feel like it was all worthwhile. And I'm thankful that your daughter has spent the last couple of years cancer free!
Juliana is really a brave kid and has been through things I would not wish on my worst enemy(I'm not sure that I have one of those though... lol)

She is doing very well and we are just so thankful that she is getting closer to that 5 year mark cancer free!

Thank you for sharing your story, Tim. You bring tears to my eyes. God is so good. I am so happy your precious one has been cancer free since all that began. I have faith that she will remain cancer free. She certainly deserves this wonderful trip and I cannot wait to hear all about the planning.
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. :hug:

And thank you for following along!!!!!

See what happens when I can't stay up late at night...I FALL to page 2. Okay, back to read about Juliana's very special trip. :)
I'm exhausted!!!!! I was up waaayyyyy to late last night, then I was up at 7:30 with the little princess! :faint:

Okay, as I'm sitting in my office with tears rolling down my cheeks, all I can say is that you are a very lucky and blessed family, and Juliana is very lucky to have you and vice versa. Thank you for sharing your story once again with us, and give that sweet little girl a hug from her adopted Aunt in Illinois. :hug:
I hope all your co-workers aren't staring at you! ;)

Your welcome... you've known us for a few years now. Your little CSR girl is growing up. I will give her a hug & kiss from you! :goodvibes

Juliana is really a brave kid and has been through things I would not wish on my worst enemy(I'm not sure that I have one of those though... lol)

I've always wanted an arch-nemesis! Do you want to be mine?

Batman/Joker. Superman/Lex Luthor. Barry/Tim. It will be EPIC!

We just got back from WDW, so I'm here subbing in on your PTR! :thumbsup2 I always knew a little about Juliana's history based on your other TRs, but I never knew all the details of what you've been through. :hug: to your family. I can't imagine having to experience that. You are so blessed to have such a vibrant, healthy, BEAUTIFUL little girl :goodvibes

I'm exhausted!!!!! I was up waaayyyyy to late last night, then I was up at 7:30 with the little princess! :faint:

I hope all your co-workers aren't staring at you! ;)

Your welcome... you've known us for a few years now. Your little CSR girl is growing up. I will give her a hug & kiss from you! :goodvibes

The he** with my coworkers. After 35 years, I could care less what they think.

I was going through some old CSR photos, and look what I found: MY CSR PRINCESS:

PrincessJuliana.jpg

Hi! Followed this from Katmark's PTR. Just read your family's amazing story. I have a three year old son and wow... just... words fail me right now. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

wow, tim, i never knew what you guys have gone through. im glad things are working out and she is doing well!!! ive spent time in the univ. of pa childrens hosp. in philly and i get chocked up everytime. cant wait to read your ptr!!:thumbsup2

Aww what a precious family you have, my heart goes out to you and YAY @ wish trip , subbing to follow along:goodvibes:grouphug:

I've always wanted an arch-nemesis! Do you want to be mine?

Batman/Joker. Superman/Lex Luthor. Barry/Tim. It will be EPIC!
OK I'm in!

Can we still be friends while being arch nemesis'?

We just got back from WDW, so I'm here subbing in on your PTR! :thumbsup2 I always knew a little about Juliana's history based on your other TRs, but I never knew all the details of what you've been through. :hug: to your family. I can't imagine having to experience that. You are so blessed to have such a vibrant, healthy, BEAUTIFUL little girl :goodvibes
Welcome to my TR... and welcome home!! I hope you had a wonderful trip!

thanks for joining!

The he** with my coworkers. After 35 years, I could care less what they think.

I was going through some old CSR photos, and look what I found: MY CSR PRINCESS:

PrincessJuliana.jpg
LOL After 35 years, they are probably used to it!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Love that pic... Ana keeping your hammock ready for ya!:goodvibes

Aw, what an angel she is! :littleangel:
awwwww thanks! princess:

I'm so excited to read more of your story. She is GEORGOUS!!!
Thank you! Thanks for following!

Hi! Followed this from Katmark's PTR. Just read your family's amazing story. I have a three year old son and wow... just... words fail me right now. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.
Juliana had to go through so much.. obviously there are finer details but you guys can get the idea. I guess that is why there are 'well visits'.

Thanks for joining! I saw that Kathy pimped out my PTR! :lmao:

wow, tim, i never knew what you guys have gone through. im glad things are working out and she is doing well!!! ive spent time in the univ. of pa childrens hosp. in philly and i get chocked up everytime. cant wait to read your ptr!!:thumbsup2
Thanks for stopping in Dave... every day is a gift. Seeing sick kids is never easy.... Juliana's hospital has a few special evernts for the cancer kids throughout the year and it is tough seeing the kids that are now going through chemo and radiation.

Let the planning begin!

Aww what a precious family you have, my heart goes out to you and YAY @ wish trip , subbing to follow along:goodvibes:grouphug:
Thank you so much!!!! I think I'm gonna have a few Wish trips I'm going to have to start following too! :goodvibes

LOL After 35 years, they are probably used to it!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Love that pic... Ana keeping your hammock ready for ya!:goodvibes

I am sure you are right about them being used to my behavior at the officed. ;)

And she did a great job of getting it ready for me too!

Juliana had to go through so much.. obviously there are finer details but you guys can get the idea. I guess that is why there are 'well visits'.

Thanks for joining! I saw that Kathy pimped out my PTR! :lmao:

Anything for you, Timmy. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter