The Wazowski Report ! HalloweenTime TR Day 1 DONE & Day 2 Started !! Added 12/26!

I'm so excited for you. You guys look like you always have so much fun.

I'm subscribing.

Thanks!! I'm hoping that we do, and its usually so because we're always cracking jokes and making up some weird catch phrase that gets stuck the whole weekend.

Like bungFACE :) *ahem Sherry*

How Fun, another great report coming our way. I will be there the same weekend but we are doing the party on Thursday night. I'll keep my eyes open for your fun group!

How Fun, another great report coming our way. I will be there the same weekend but we are doing the party on Thursday night. I'll keep my eyes open for your fun group!

I hope you do ! I think that I might be the only person wearing my LGMH, so you might have to keep your eyes REALLLLY peeled, but do stop & say hello if you do see us!

Bleh, bad news. So along with going from about 13 - 15 people, we are yet again losing ANOTHER person to our party. It seems as though Eric's sister Yesenia has not been saving up money like she said she has been. So now, officially we're even numbered to 8 people & we're all over 21, so there MIGHT be more occurrences of going to drink at a bar in DTD, who knows though!

I've also OFFICIALLY decided what I'm going to dress up as for MTOTP. I'm going to be Peach from Finding Nemo !

I'm using this as inspiration:

2246382353_dc24d574a5.jpg

It's a bummer to keep loosing people. I remember finding out that 2 of our 4 couldn't go. I was all GRRRRR for days. And I can't wait to see how that turns out. I'm looking forward to lots and lots of pictures, 'kay!

Bleh, bad news. So along with going from about 13 - 15 people, we are yet again losing ANOTHER person to our party. It seems as though Eric's sister Yesenia has not been saving up money like she said she has been. So now, officially we're even numbered to 8 people & we're all over 21, so there MIGHT be more occurrences of going to drink at a bar in DTD, who knows though!

I've also OFFICIALLY decided what I'm going to dress up as for MTOTP. I'm going to be Peach from Finding Nemo !

I'm using this as inspiration:

2246382353_dc24d574a5.jpg

Oh, I can't wait to see how that turns out! Since we are flying in on Thursday at 5:50 or so, we are not dressing up at all for the TOT party, but we will pull our boys star wars outfits out for them to wear and they will be happy little campers. I think it would be sort of fun to dress up, but it is not worth the extra effort that night.

Oh know how losing people are also we got a suite booked for 6 ppl and everyone backed out except one so it is just 2 of us with a suite :) haha and I am going to MTOTP as well but the week prior fist time going for halloween :) and with a friend :)

And peach sounds like a good idea yea my friend wants to dress up but I have no idea what to dress as yet :) but I have been reading your TR and you guys sound like you have fun all the time :) I mean who wouldnt its disney!!!!

I should be so lucky as someone would not want to go. But in my case we are paying the whole thing.:sad2:

I should be so lucky as someone would not want to go. But in my case we are paying the whole thing.:sad2:

awww poor Michele! I can imagine how hard that is, I'm barely finding the money to pay for myself! Gah!

Hi Guys! I felt like I should do an update since we are 29 days away from the big October trip. If you all haven't seen it yet, the new Halloween Time Disneyland website has been worked on and its so ridiculously amazing!! It has different sections of it that show the updated Halloween attractions, the goodies that are holiday oriented that will be around, and much more.

I'm personally very excited to try caramel apple cider and the jack skellington coffin dessert at the French Market. Oh & they touched on how the gingerbread 'house' is going to look in HMH. It sounds fantastic! Its going to be a 5 foot carousel one with Zero as one of the horses! I'm so excited about it :) That is one of the things I pay attention for when going for Halloween.

So far, I've bought the material for my costume, but have yet to start it. I'm planning on starting either tonight, or tomorrow! I've got kind of a busy weekend ahead of me: I need to pump out another Halloween makeup tutorial, I'm going to see 9 with my cousins on Saturday early in the day, then I'm going to my FIRST concert & going to see the Killers because Heather got free tickets, then on Sunday I have work from 3 - 9 pm. So I've got a lot to do... oh and not to mention HW. Lets hope I don't lazy it up!

I love the Killers it should be a good concert. Making your costume should be fun. Do you have your pattern all made up? Or are you winging it?

I am so anxious for your pictures from your trip. :goodvibes

I love the Killers it should be a good concert. Making your costume should be fun. Do you have your pattern all made up? Or are you winging it?

I am so anxious for your pictures from your trip. :goodvibes

Thats partially why I haven't started yet, i'm kind of afraid!! I'm going to try and make a pattern just so i'm prepared for when it happens!

Yeah, I understand. That is kind of scary. I wish you luck.

Hi Guys! I felt like I should do an update since we are 29 days away from the big October trip. If you all haven't seen it yet, the new Halloween Time Disneyland website has been worked on and its so ridiculously amazing!! It has different sections of it that show the updated Halloween attractions, the goodies that are holiday oriented that will be around, and much more.

I'm personally very excited to try caramel apple cider and the jack skellington coffin dessert at the French Market. Oh & they touched on how the gingerbread 'house' is going to look in HMH. It sounds fantastic! Its going to be a 5 foot carousel one with Zero as one of the horses! I'm so excited about it :) That is one of the things I pay attention for when going for Halloween.

So far, I've bought the material for my costume, but have yet to start it. I'm planning on starting either tonight, or tomorrow! I've got kind of a busy weekend ahead of me: I need to pump out another Halloween makeup tutorial, I'm going to see 9 with my cousins on Saturday early in the day, then I'm going to my FIRST concert & going to see the Killers because Heather got free tickets, then on Sunday I have work from 3 - 9 pm. So I've got a lot to do... oh and not to mention HW. Lets hope I don't lazy it up!

Can't wait to hear all about your Halloween trip as I loved your trip last year. It will be fun to see Disneyland at Halloween through your eyes while I will be enjoying WDW at Halloween.

Fantastic pics from the past TRs - especially love the ones of you guys jumping in front of the castle and ToT! You'll be at DLR the week before us so I'm looking forward to seeing how it all goes from your PoV before we head out :thumbsup2

Good luck getting the costume together and have fun at the concert (my younger DD is very jealous, she loves the Killers ;) ).

I love Peach from Nemo. She is one of my favorite characters - if not the favorite - from that movie. I love how she randomly peels away from the aquarium wall and blurts stuff out and then quickly re-adheres herself. I can't wait to see the Jasmine take on Peach! And I can't wait to see the bungFACE on a rampage (possibly alcohol-fueled bungFACE) in your photos. As you know, Jas, it is now unlikely I will be making a Halloweentime DLR trip this year (and if there were any weekend I could choose a one-day trip, it would be yours because not only will you and Kerri be there but I think Molly is there at that time too), so I will be using your TR descriptions and photos (and Molly's) to illustrate for me any good stuff I missed in the parks or at the TOTP that may be new or different this year.

Time has flown by so fast. I can remember reading the Al Lutz article at the very beginning of the year (like first few days of January) about the mass number of people with APs and the huge crowds packing into DLR, and now, here it is, and Halloweentime is under 2 weeks away!! Wow! Christmas will be here in no time!

Yeah, I understand. That is kind of scary. I wish you luck.

Thank you :) I'm trying to be hopeful about it!

Can't wait to hear all about your Halloween trip as I loved your trip last year. It will be fun to see Disneyland at Halloween through your eyes while I will be enjoying WDW at Halloween.

Why thank you :thumbsup2 OoH I bet you'll have a lot of fun there !

Fantastic pics from the past TRs - especially love the ones of you guys jumping in front of the castle and ToT! You'll be at DLR the week before us so I'm looking forward to seeing how it all goes from your PoV before we head out :thumbsup2

Good luck getting the costume together and have fun at the concert (my younger DD is very jealous, she loves the Killers ;) ).

Thanks! I had a lot of fun doing those jumping pictures! They're so fun :goodvibes I'll try and see if I can post when I get back from DLR right away so you can see a little bit of what happened on our trip :)

I had such a GOOD TIME at the concert. It was my first concert & it was AMAZING. I kind of got a crush on Brandon Flowers now :laughing:

I love Peach from Nemo. She is one of my favorite characters - if not the favorite - from that movie. I love how she randomly peels away from the aquarium wall and blurts stuff out and then quickly re-adheres herself. I can't wait to see the Jasmine take on Peach! And I can't wait to see the bungFACE on a rampage (possibly alcohol-fueled bungFACE) in your photos. As you know, Jas, it is now unlikely I will be making a Halloweentime DLR trip this year (and if there were any weekend I could choose a one-day trip, it would be yours because not only will you and Kerri be there but I think Molly is there at that time too), so I will be using your TR descriptions and photos (and Molly's) to illustrate for me any good stuff I missed in the parks or at the TOTP that may be new or different this year.

Time has flown by so fast. I can remember reading the Al Lutz article at the very beginning of the year (like first few days of January) about the mass number of people with APs and the huge crowds packing into DLR, and now, here it is, and Halloweentime is under 2 weeks away!! Wow! Christmas will be here in no time!

I love Peach too :) She is so funny! I always quote "isn't there another way?!?! he just a boy!!!" all the time ! She's sassy. I love her. I'm sure there will be PLENTY of dorky pictures of all of us. We're are WELL KNOWN for that as a family.

I'm sorry that you can't make it this Halloween season :( It sucks! I hope that you can that make it sometime soon though. You absolutely need it!

I think you should be okay with it. If you sew I think that you should be okay. I don't know if you have ever made a pattern but muslin material is relatively cheap and it is easy to work with to make a pattern.

I figured since a couple of you were interested, I'd post my pictures from the Killers concert here!! It was my first concert & I had so much fun! We got tickets to the lower section row Q thanks to Heather's brother Chris who is in my Memorial Weekend TR because Chris & his girlfriend couldn't make it to this concert so they gave us the tickets for free! So fantastic :)

This is us outside before I had to bring my camera back to the car because apparently its "professional" and not allowed in the concert.

DSC_0985e.jpg

9331_1218856438124_1430285838_14694.jpg

9331_1218856358122_1430285838_14694.jpg

9331_1218856558127_1430285838_14694.jpg

9331_1218856078115_1430285838_14694.jpg

9331_1218856518126_1430285838_14694.jpg

9331_1218855518101_1430285838_14694.jpg

9331_1218856038114_1430285838_14694.jpg

9331_1218856598128_1430285838_14694.jpg

9331_1218856798133_1430285838_14695.jpg

9331_1218856758132_1430285838_14694.jpg

9331_1218857518151_1430285838_14695.jpg

9331_1218857998163_1430285838_14695.jpg

9331_1218858158167_1430285838_14695.jpg

9331_1218857438149_1430285838_14695.jpg

9331_1218857598153_1430285838_14695.jpg

9331_1218857758157_1430285838_14695.jpg

9331_1218858438174_1430285838_14695.jpg

Oh how fun. I have a Killers cd. I love them. It looks like you had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter