The "We are NOT going again until 2016" surprise PTR...

Catching up. Lovely photos of the PJ party.

Would be happy with all of your meal choices - we weren't able to book Lucky Nugget in June but did enjoy our meal there and didn't have to queue for long. :)

Pretty sure check out time is 11 am.

You should see the photos of the 3 girls - blooming lunatics the 3 of them!

Does LN not do bookings then? Hmmm - that is what was swaying us towards it. What did you have when you ate there?

I find booking meals the most stressful!

Great looking party rosebug bet they had a blast :thumbsup2
Some very nice meal choices too I haven't thought about where to eat yet that week we always do bbwws on a Tuesday for some reason.
You can book for you dates on the DLP French website for the cheaper price now.
Happy planning xxx

Yes, they had a little *too* much fun - it nearly came to blows over who could sing Let it Go the loudest! :rotfl2:

Do BBWWS tickets book up quite soon, or do we have a bit longer before we book the cheap tickets do you think?

This wasn't for anything special - I just go OTT on everything! ;-) We are planning a Wreck it Ralph movie night for our friends and their kids (all in Rosebug's class at school) and the adults are having a Disney Cocktail night over Christmas which has gone from Disney themed cocktails to full blown costumes and games! She has asked for a superhero party for her birthday in Feb though, she wants a Batgirl costume! Does DD have any ideas of what she wants?

Pinterest is my party pal! But makes me go way overboard! :confused3

Lol!! How do you do it?! I'm in awe! :worship::worship:
She hasnt said much either way, she had mentioned a sleepover but the blow up beds just bit the dust so that may not be a runner now! I'm thinking strongly on doing a pamper party but we'll have to see! Pinterest is my favourite way to lose 4 hours!
I love the sound of your cocktails night sounds like heaven!!

Does LN not do bookings then?
Hmmm - that is what was swaying us towards it. What did you have when you ate there?

no, LN is kind of a cross between counter service and table service (ie you queue up, order and pay a la counter service, then you are seated by a waitress and your food is brought to your table) and you can't book a table I'm afraid.

Does LN not do bookings then? Hmmm - that is what was swaying us towards it. What did you have when you ate there?

I know exactly what you mean - we hadn't booked all our meals before our first trip and I struggled to get ADRs when in resort. I didn't know enough to know where we could get counter service that sister would eat.

As Elaine said you can't book here but the short queue did move fairly quickly. We had Angus burgers with fries and lovely sundaes for dessert. 17.99 euro with refillable drinks and we got a refill each. :rolleyes1 Food was tasty but a bit cold for my taste - I do like my food piping hot.

Lol!! How do you do it?! I'm in awe! :worship::worship:
She hasnt said much either way, she had mentioned a sleepover but the blow up beds just bit the dust so that may not be a runner now! I'm thinking strongly on doing a pamper party but we'll have to see! Pinterest is my favourite way to lose 4 hours!
I love the sound of your cocktails night sounds like heaven!!

:lmao: I do it when I should be doing a MILLION other things! ;) And just to make our half term nice and relaxing we decided YESTERDAY to let Rosebug have a wee halloween afternoon tea party with some of her friends... so I am currently making Jack head bunting ... :confused3

Ah, I saw some amazing ideas on pinterest for sleepover parties and pamper parties!!!

This is where the idea/need for a Disney cocktail night came from: http://www.pinterest.com/search/pin...ta[]=disney|typed&term_meta[]=cocktails|typed
DH and my friends DH have been plotting secret costume ideas on fb - god knows what the pair of them are going to turn up as! I am quite terrified tbh! :scared1:

no, LN is kind of a cross between counter service and table service (ie you queue up, order and pay a la counter service, then you are seated by a waitress and your food is brought to your table) and you can't book a table I'm afraid.

Ah, that is a shame. Might be worth trying to pop in though!

I know exactly what you mean - we hadn't booked all our meals before our first trip and I struggled to get ADRs when in resort. I didn't know enough to know where we could get counter service that sister would eat.

As Elaine said you can't book here but the short queue did move fairly quickly. We had Angus burgers with fries and lovely sundaes for dessert. 17.99 euro with refillable drinks and we got a refill each. :rolleyes1 Food was tasty but a bit cold for my taste - I do like my food piping hot.

I would be too anxious to turn up without ADR's for at least one meal a day! Then at least I know that Rosebug and DH have a big breakfast and a meal even if ALL else fails! LOL!

The food does sound nice at LN, and sounds like stuff fussy DH would eat!

Thank you guys!

I really need to start getting some things ticked off my list, most importantly:

Rosebug's passport :scared1:

Parking in Glasgow

I am just so busy and so tired that anything extra just isn't happening! :worried: Although I have been forced to have some time out from work this week with fun Halloween things! Today we went to a Monster School event - with 2 Monster High characters (Frankie and Rosebug's fave Draculaura), Jack and Sally and Maleficent. Not Disney standard but it was brilliant and the kids LOVED it. Rosebug was in awe meeting the MH ghouls! They interacted with the kids for 2 hours, showing them how to dance and scare people etc. The Jack and Sally characters were really very good (interaction wise)! Rosebug told Jack that her mammy was in love with him and I was the only mammy who asked if I could get my photo with him.

I really have to get a Halloween trip to DLP in to meet the real love of my life! :thumbsup2

Lovely photo. :goodvibes

Either Halloween or Christmas then for Jack, but Sally sounds wonderful too on all the TRs I've read from Halloween.

So.... what did you all dress as?

Ah the Disney cocktail night isn't until Christmas time! DH did ask what size dress he would need though! :worried::lmao:

Halloween day time we had a wee party for Rosebug and her friends, DH and I were Jack and Sally and Rosebug was Ghoulia (Monster High).

DH and I then went to the Alnwick Treehouse for their Halloween night - utterly terrifying. I have never screamed so much in my life, from the second I sat down and was grabbed by a zombie doctor under the table to eating my meal with said zombie stroking my hair and trying to leave via the rope bridges and being grabbed by a murderer in a leather mask...!:eek: as fab - can't wait til next year! :lmao:

ARGH!!!! The Café Mickey set menu development has given me a meal planning headache again. I WAS all sorted...not anymore!!!!

I hear ya on Cafe Mickey. Definitely leaning towards Inventions now instead.

You've been very quiet! DLP next month! yay! Did you make your ADRs?

I know- I feel like I have missed so much, I have a million PTR's and TR's to catch up with. The run up to Christmas at school was just manic, and then when the hols started I had a crazy amount of stuff to do in prep for Santa coming! I am back to work Monday and have so much work to do...but DLP planning is quite obviously more important tonight! ;)

Despite being so busy I did manage to tick a few things of my list:

* Rosebug's passport! I had a MASSIVE panic the week before Christmas when I realised we hadn't actually sent off the completed forms. So, the Saturday before Christmas I made DH hotfoot it to the post office to get the forms checked and sent off, desperately hoping we would get it back in time, and worrying it would take weeks. On the Tuesday I got a text saying they had received the forms and it would take around 6 weeks for the passport to arrive. Next morning it came through the letter box!!!! Less than 3 working days!
Moral of the story is - best time to get passport renewed is Christmas week!!! :thumbsup2

* ADR's! We did manage to squeeze in a playdate at R's friends house, so that us adults could have a sneaky chat about DLP and make some plans for joint meals whilst the girls were playing. As a result, these are our ADR's - all booked:
Monday - 5:45pm Blue Lagoon - this could be replaced with BBWWS, but I want to try to keep costs down tbh. My hopes for this time would be that it would allow us to eat between the parade and dreams. Have I got this right do you think?

Tuesday - 1:30pm Auberge with birthday cake - this is Rosebug's birthday meal and her little friend and her parents are joining us.

Tuesday - evening - CS

Wednesday - 3:30pm Bistro Chez Remy - this is our morning in the studios so thought this time would allow us to do everything and then catch the Stars & Cars parade & character signings before eating. Will this time work?

Wednesday - evening - Café Fantasia for Mickey Waffles & cocktails.

Thursday - 1pm (ish) - CS probably Lucky Nugget or Cowboy Cookout

Thursday - 6pm Inventions with our friends. Thinking this time would allow us to either have an early night or another chance to see dreams!

Friday will just be a big breakfast before EMH, as we leave at 11:15am!

* New snowboots for Rosebug. Her snow suit is verging on too small, but she will just have to breath in for a few days! ;)

However, my to do list is much bigger:

* Autograph book - I very much doubt I am going to get a chance to get a personalised one done in time now. :worried: So it may be another buy at the park one!

* Reveal for the girls. We are staying at the airport the night before, and we think it might be nice to tell the girls at breakfast where they are going. I have some bits and bobs to put in a pack, such as Disney Princess hand warmers; lipbalm etc. so was thinking of leaving a gift on the breakfast table for each of them with an invite? Any ideas welcome!

* Warm, waterproof coat for me.

* Boots for DH - converse are not going to cut it if it rains!

* Plan some snacks and stuff to take with us - can I put stuff like cheese and wraps in the suitcase? Thinking if we have a fridge (do we have one in DLH? Can't remember!) I could make Rosebug cheese wraps to cart round with us. Also going to take a flask and hot choc sachets etc.

* I am sure I should have a million more things on here? :confused3

Your plans are similar to mine except I arrive a day after you!
I got snowboots for us in Lidl! they're fab!

Reveal sounds great, It will be tremendous for Rosebug to be in DLP with her friend.

Hoping know need for snow boots lol staying positive re weather our last 2 trips weather been great.
Your meal plans ate the same as we did in October very nice we are having a bit of a change this time.

I know it's not likely to be snowing but I thought snowboots would be most suitable for the wet and/or cold. Would rather have them and not need them than not have them and have cold wet feet! :-D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter