The "We are NOT going again until 2016" surprise PTR...

The coat was a bargain! I have a similar one, will keep me nice and warm.

The coat was a bargain! I have a similar one, will keep me nice and warm.
Actually it was an even bigger bargain than that. I think I got it for £29 on another site!!!

Just entered our passport details and checked in online! WOOHOO!

Also bought Rosebug some new thermal long sleeve vests, but in full on birthday mode now as she is 6 on Monday so packing and finishing off last DLP bits is going to be manic!

Just entered our passport details and checked in online! WOOHOO!

Also bought Rosebug some new thermal long sleeve vests, but in full on birthday mode now as she is 6 on Monday so packing and finishing off last DLP bits is going to be manic!

WooHoo indeed - always excited when I can check in online even when it's 30 days before we go. Hope Rosebug has a lovely Birthday. :cake:

And just checked the forecast - cold but no colder than here, and sunny!!! Disneyland weather.jpg

:bday::smooth: Happy Birthday to Rosebug!
It will be cold enough when we're standing around in it waiting for Dreams! :-/

:cake: :bday: Have a fun party I think half term going to be busy busy.
Getting do close now still deciding what to take re clothes !

Time has crept up indeed!!! Been so very busy and distracted with other things and atm I haven't even finished our shopping never mind started packing! :(Feeling rather stressed, especially as Rosebug is now feeling unwell with a sore tummy! :crazy2: Not good timing!

Rosebug spent the day with her Grandma's so I could do a bit of shopping. I managed to get some last few bits for their reveal bags. Added in Minnie ear headbands (ebay arrived this morning) snack box filled with treats; toothbrush; paste; Minnie hairclips and bobbles; Frozen nail art and frozen colouring set.

reveal bags.jpg

Hoping it keeps them occupied on the flight!

I also bought Rosebug some new jeans and leggings; me some new leggings and a stash of snacks and drinks (small bags of biscuits; cupasoups; latte sachets; hot choc cups etc.)

We got our money changed during the Travelex happy hour earlier in the week, the exchange rate is really good - feels like we got so much more than last year for our money. Rosebug got spoilt for her birthday and has ended up with 520euros from her friends & family!!!! She WILL NOT be spending all that and she can save half of it for her summer holiday!

Had a little panic on Thursday when I realised our EHIC cards were out of date - so had to quickly renew online, cards won't be here on time but we are covered at least. Rosebug has been struggling with her tummy again, and complaining of sore muscles and bones and tiredness :sad: so picked up more Movicol and a doctors letter for DLP and have booked a consultant appt for when we return! I am guessing we have to just adapt and accept that this is going to be a pretty constant thing, even though I had hoped for a complete fix when they discovered her thyroid issues. Things could be a whole load worse.

So the plan is this...pack tomorrow morning whilst DH and Rosebug are at soft play (if she isn't ill when she wakes up) and then pop out for the last few bits and bobs I need. Then head off to Glasgow. I told Rosebug this afternoon that we are going to Scotland tomorrow for a night in a hotel and she squealed ith such excitement ... I can't imagine what the reaction is going to be when she sees her friend there, and then on Monday morning when we reveal the surprise!!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

oh I hope Rosebug is feeling better tomorrow! She'll be so excited when you tell her what's happening. love the stash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter