The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eden tells Paul, Christine and Heather exactly what she remembers
Billy is put in a tough spot, gives Victoria inside info about Newman
Adam warns Noah not to be influenced by his father and grandfather
Victoria goes to see Chelsea, Chelsea assures she won't take Johnny
Sharon is taken to Adam's cottage, he admits she started the fire
Victor is happy he can count on Victoria who tells him what she knows
Jack is at Newman when he suddenly takes in with pain, its his leg
Adam continues to lie to Chelsea about what he is really upto

Next - Ghost John continues to lecture Jack ; Phyllis wants to be the latest spy to help Nick get Newman back ; Summer wants Avery's help in suing her parents

Morning guys! I've had a rough time. Friday I started my 4 hr IV drip at home. My body rejected it. I turned red all over. Terrible rash. So they put me back in the hospital, they took me off the all of the antibiotics. I have an MRI today so hopefully the infection is gone. Cause I can't take anymore of this. This pain is from head to toe. Please pray for me!!!

Im sorry that you are having such a hard time....I will pray that you start feeling better and the infection goes away....I send you many many blessings....:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

"Got Disney" said:
:lmao: I could not imagine working day after day year after year century after century in the same house with the same old decor...thats enough to make one go nuts....hence Sharon hearing voices :lmao:

So far I am enjoying the changes they are making....Im starting to enjoy the story lines again...and want to watch what happens the next day...

What I would like to see is Victor go back to the boat yard and help all those he started to help...its like he left they high and dry when he remembered who he was...he needs to go and buy the boat yard and make it profitable and a great place to work...also to give lots of money to the nun that helped him....why did they drop this story sio fast as it it never existed? at least tie up the losse ends with the folks that helped him..:confused3

Well, they need to set up another elaborate "revenge" against Victor plot. You know they always manage to circle back around to an old connection some how. I have such a love hate relationship with this show. More love of course otherwise i wouldn't be watching.

HonnyDipp said:
Jack offers Phyllis a position at Newman. At first she doesn't want it but after her and Nick's divorce starts to get nasty, she takes Jack up on his offer.

I have a question. How, are you qualified to be CEO of the fictional Revlon and never set foot in a University? atleast not for business. Adam and Ashley are the only 2 who have noted college degrees. Nick and Victoria kill me how they talk down to people especially Adam when he is the only smart one with business sense. And Phyllis isn't she just an internet expert?

Yes the Newman Ranch has needed to be redone years ago. The prettiest house is the Abbott's. Catherine's is hopeless. I am thinking Adam and Sharon r going to love each other, leave each other, marry other folks but always come back together, just like Victor and Nikki.:rolleyes1

I am thinking Adam and Sharon r going to love each other, leave each other, marry other folks but always come back together, just like Victor and Nikki.:rolleyes1

Oh, I hope not. I really like Adam and Chelsea.

HD-Glad you're doing better. Hope you continue to feel better!

Wouldn't any semi decent arson investigator find that gasoline started the Newman ranch fire :eek:

Wouldn't any semi decent arson investigator find that gasoline started the Newman ranch fire :eek:

ya but this is the same city who employs DA"s and ADA's who never win cases and PI's who can't gather evidence to save their lives. Police departments who allow a victom (christine) to get involved in the prosecution of the person who hit her

so no it doesn't surprise me they'll think it was a complete accident and won't come out until Sharon completely flips out and admits it.

Chelsea confronts Adam for lying to her as does Sharon who sympathizes with Chelsea, she knows what it is like to feel like there is a wall between a couple and now she is that wall. Sharon does not want to make things worse for them, wants to tell Victor the truth
Phyllis tells Nick she can be a spy at Newman but he is not interested in getting the company back and could care less what Phyllis does. Phyllis is free to do what she wants without his permission, they are through
Sharon shows up at Newman shocked to see Jack now in charge thanks to her. Adam shows up to take her back into hiding, Sharon feels remorse now realizing what her behavior led to
Summer wants Avery's help in getting emancipation but Avery talks her out of it, the two bond. After Summer leaves, Nick stops by and Avery fills him in on Summer
Phyllis tells Jack she will take the job at Newman, she gets worried when she sees Jack in pain but he tries to brush it off which only annoys her further. Phyllis can tell something is wrong
Next - Phyllis wants the truth from Jack about his health ; Billy wants to resign from Newman ; Nick and Victor face off

The fire department guy knocked at Sharon's door, so they may be looking into arson. I think they'll know and they'll go hard after Sharon but then discover she has a brain tumor.

I don't like Chris (Cricket) and never have liked her, but I think she has a right to be upset that the case got thrown out. Phyllis did try to kill her and Paul. The way Phyllis goes on all righteous and indignant really bugs me. She was way over the top when she attacked Chris in that scene at the coffee house and Paul and Heather kind of told Chris that she behaved wrong...really!!!! Phyllis was causing a public disturbance and was ready to fight...Chris should just smack that B-word down. She should scrap the lawsuit and just go full on throw down after her. Maybe she'd get fired but then she could run off and marry Danny (who I think is gross...always have).

Yes Phyllis should have to pay for wht she did but if victor can get away wih all he does its only fair no one else goes to jail

Plus Christine never should have been near that case. I dot care if he was the prez or queen. She was a victim and should have been treated as such. Not given free run of the place just because she's FBI.

She needed a line not to cross and that included seeing evidence or talki g to witnesses

I thought she started it using one of Victor's many bottles of tequila that he is always pouring from. No one would have suspected arson from the great one's personal supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter