• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

MONDAY US SPOILER!!

Lab/-film wrap- Victoria has just received a call that Travis and Billy are in a cell at the cop shop. Hillary twigs the photographer to roll the camera.
"Do you think this is because of you, Victoria ? "..Hillary says. Victoria says that she is NOT responsible for Billy anymore.
Victoria going home to kids, inconcerned. Hillary persists. Hiilary continues filming. She pursues another tack--Travis. Guilts gets Victoria to change
her mind and go to see Travis.

Cell/Cop Shop- Paul asks hungover Billy and Travis for answers. Each points at the other.. " It's HIS fault"....drunken lout in another cell below them.
Paul: Lots of broken stuff--and a lot of booze!
Jill appears---"Act like a child Billy, and Mommy has to fix things! Travis smirks and moves back.
Jill asks Paul what it would take to "put all this behind them?"

Neil/Lilly/GCAC- Lilly talks about all Cane's late nights at work. Twins colouring. Neil kicks her out of the place and says he will take the kids home and DO MATH!
Neil with kids at home---says he is a math WHIZ! Twins con grandpa to give them some "brain food"--granola bars and ice cream!
Neil tells them about his mother..."every moment together as family is precious"---now they have to do homework!

Hillary/Devon--Hillary is enthusiastic about "gold mine story"---Devon takes Hillary into an office and confronts her about "trashy journalism"..."did she
send Victoria to the jail for a better story?" The original concept of this show is not to benefit from other's misery. There are KIDS involved."
Hillary gets that "dig her heels in look"...then Devon says he will "Shut the show down today!"
Hillary has no choice but to agree.

Hillary moves to Cane at the lab.. interviews him instead. "What makes B&S so special?"...Cane "apart from the great products?"....Respect, business first, and Jill
Atkinson's foresight!"

Cane/Lilly/ lab- Much needed romance, laptop (not computer) employed. Lilly does not employ the colourful underwear, but it works.

Lilly/home--shows Cane to twins on Skype before bed.

Paul/Jill/cop shop- Paul--to Jill-you can't fix Billy's life for him. Remember the car accident that nearly killed him? Jill remembers.

Cell/Billy/travis-Travis is honest about New York with Billy. Billy: "Watch out! My Mom is loud! She'll shout it out!"
Victoria arrives and overhears enough between Billy and Travis to be somewhat forgiving of Travis. Victoria: I will bail out Travis, but YOU are on your own! (Billy)

GCBuzz/Hillary- Film editor and Hillary having a disagreement about the edit. Hillary got exclusive film virus of Billy and Travis brawling at the bar.
The editor says "the MEAT" is in this edit! A gift from the TV Gods! Go with it! ". Hillary looks at the stuff.

Mansion/Jill/Billy--she's bailed him out. Billy--Stop trying to rekindle my failed marriage!"....Jill.."Let me help you! Be your ally!"
Billy.."OK. I AM OFFICIALLY DONE! Moving out!"

Victoria/Travis--drives him home. Victoria is not sure she can trust him.. he loves her...lots of back and forth....where do we stand?
I'm worried and scared....anyway, as Travis starts to leave, Victoria stops him---"Stay!".....hugs and real smooching. Love, love,love......
kiss.gif

Devon/Hillary--Devon wants the lowdown on the film--Hillary tells him what he wants to hear.

Preview: Chelsea/Nick/park--thinking of Delia.......Chloe/Billy smiling/Bella--How lucky am I? Two miracles in one lifetime........Victoria/Jill--Jill teary eyed, trying to reach out to Victoria about Billy.

SOURCE: Rubythroat1 from soapcentral

so was thinking about the wondering if Travis is Gabriel...well he cant be because Adam was made to look exactly like Gabriel...and Travis looks nothing like Adam/Gabriel....if Gabriel came back it would be as Adam...that would be a good story....if they brought him back and ChelC sees him thinking its Adam but instead the real Gabriel...

Guess Dylan finds out the Truth...but ChelC knows that it is really Adams son...will she sound off on that or since Adam is dead let Nick have his dead son back...well until Adam returns and claims the child as his...if he does....we all know it will come out dragging this story longer .

Billie and Travis could become good friends....they do like each other...even though they wont admit it.

Stitch and Abby...UGH....he whines all the time.....they are so mismatched.

I love having Jill back...good old times :)

TUESDAY US SPOILER!!!

Delia memorial day. There was so much dialogue and very little action, so this post is severely abbreviated.

GCAC/Victor/Billy- Victor taunts Billy, running into him at the GCAC lobby. "Did Jill kick you out of Katherine's house?"
Billy does not have much to say and Victor throws the "I respected John Abbott" line at him one more time.
More "Billy Boy" etc....you have to EARN RESPECT...Billy says to Victor.."This is the day your son took my daughter from me!"
Billy leaves. Victor still smiling, and I don't know why.

Victor/Travis/home-Victoria pacing and ranting about Billy and cleaning up his messes. "The business is just an afterthought to him!
I won't let him take the company down!" Travis consoles her. Love you, back and forth.
Victor on cell-Travis--NOW!
Victor in office--Travis standing--Victor --"fisticuffs in a bar! Do it in a ring! Billy's life is in the toilet! I expected more from YOU!
Travis takes all the barking, and King Victor says " You may go!".......

Nick/Chelsea/Connor/C Park--kite fly day. Chelsea relieved that Chloe did not want her help today. Nick offers help. They talk Delia and Adam.

Esther/ CL/Jill-Jill shows up and for once is not on Esther's case because of Delia Day. One grandma to another. Jill wants Billy to find some
peace about Delia.
Kevin talks to Esther at CL. Esther going to the park to feed ducks because Delia liked it.

Chloe/Bella/Condo-playing on floor with Bella. Kevin at door. Wants to share day, but Chloe needs alone time. Happy chat and Kevin leaves.

Delia site on highway- Chloe and Bella looking at all the gifts for Delia. Billy shows up behind Chloe. Talk about Delia.
"How lucky am I? Two miracles in one lifetime?" Billy smiles. She was one of a kind. " Bella sure does resemble Delia!"
Chloe: Well, they were sisters!" Chloe emphasizes that she and Bella are their OWN UNIQUE PEOPLE.

Mariah/Kevin?CL--Mariah: "Why am I here?"...Kevin wants to know why she is so weird about him? Don't let Chloe situation get between them and friendship!
Mariah amused that he wants to set her up with a cop. They both agree to go to the Delia tree together at C-Park.

Victoria/ Jill- talk Billy and Delia, how much she is missed. Jill tearfully implores Victoria to see Billy about this day and time.

Victor/office/phone- sad looking. Tells someone on phone to clear his schedule. has an important thing to do.

Nick/Connor/condo--C&C back at condo, Nick puts Connor down on the floor next to Bella. Offers his assistance, says anniversaries can be rough.
He leaves. C&C--Chloe says "the Chelsea and Chloe show!" Chloe says "Billy struggling today!"

Billy/ Jabot lab/alone- Billy has a flashback of the day Chloe asked for his sperm to have another baby. She desperately needed a baby again.
Victoria comes in the lab, and tells him "she misses Dee Dee too". She has her arm around him as he sits on couch, and Travis watches from outside the lab.
Billy wonders why everone can "rebuild" except for him. "Why me?".

Victor/Delia site/highway--places flowers for Dee Dee with other gifts. Talks to photo and asks if she sees Adam, maybe she forgives him.
Give him a hug for me" He needs to be at peace.

Preview: Jill and Billy.."I quit"....Mariah to Sharon: 'You need to tell the truth about Sully".....Paul in another scene.

SOURCE: RUBYTHROAT1 FROM SOAPCENTRAL

WEDNESDAY US SPOILER!!!

CL booth- Faith and Nick having smoothies and dad has to go to Underground to work..Faith wants to "hang out longer". Nick takes out cell to
phone Sharon. Faith confides that Mom has had some "weird calls lately" that have upset her.

Paul/cop shop/ Dylan-Paul has an out of town case for Dylan to deal with, but Dylan says his family is mosr imortant right now. HAS TO GO,
DYLAN. Talk of phone found in park.

Devon/Buzz/--Hillary on computer, as a guy with platinum hair calls over Devon and Hillary to tell them that the bit in the bar fight with Billy Abbott just went viral
after THEY got the call first. It then went to the National Enquisitor, where they got a big hit over it. Then the guy packs his stuff, and his plant, and tells them he is
leaving to work as a game show host. (pretty face can't go to waste!)
Devon still on the "gossip with a conscience" ethic ; Hillary getting impatient.

Mariah/Sharon/home-Both sharing housework and discussing how best to handle Patty situation. Mariah disagrees, but Sharon just wants to bide her time with Patty
to get leverage. Sharon--if I tell Dylan the whole truth, he'd break up with me in a heartbeat. Wants to string Patty along.
Mariah--COME CLEAN WITH EVERYBODY! Sharon thinks she can convince Paul to get Patty into a facility that will help her--FAR, FAR AWAY....

Jill/Billy- Jill less than pleased with Billy, who says .."I quit. I am a liability, and dragging everyone down. An embarassment to you."
Jill--You will do no such thing! Clean up your act! I am calling the shots here!"
Billy--OK, but in Hong Kong or somewhere else!....the TV spot comes on and Jill says" It is a "puff piece" right? Turns out to be pretty tame and Cane
comes out smelling like a rose.

Cane/Lilly/morning work rush-Cane tired of cleaning up after Billy's messes, and his self-destructive behaviour.
Lilly comments that Victoria is MIA most of the time now, and about Billy's antics. Watch the TV bit and Cane is splendid. Good edit.

Lab/Billy/Jill/- Billy surprised at good edit and Jill all puffed up about Cane mentioning her in the bit.
Billy is sarcastic about the "reality" of the whole day.

Sharon/Mariah--disagreements about how to handle Patty. Mariah is going to the facility in Sharon's place.
Nick shows up with Faith, annoyed that Sharon did not fill him in about the stalker calls. Dylan comes home and asks Nick to do
him a favor. He must go out of town, and wants Nick to stay while he is gone. Sharon and Mariah share "looks".
Nick agrees, despite Sharon saying that Dylan is "over-reacting". Nick says he will "take care of the family while
Dylan gone". (Sharon told him the place was teeming with security)

Lab/Jill/Billy- Billy says he is a "wild card" but Jill tells him she will "sue him for breach of contract" if he quits!
Billy: "You'd sue me ?"....Jill- "Just watch me!"......
Billy leaves. Cane to Jill: Cut your losses!....Jill--- "My company, my decision! You would do well to remember that! "

Hillary watching the ratings on screen- O.M.G. Furious. "Boring"..."Snoozefest" ...Devon tries to tell her it is all good, don't get upset by trolls!
but Hillary is getting frustrated the show mat tank.

Paul/facility/Patty's room-Paul tries to talk to Patty who is painting. No response. Paul sees the kitty. Several attempts at talk. Patty turns and says "Paulie".

Preview: Phyllis snooping in Jack's computer at Jabot--Summer comes in, then Jack and Ashley."what's going on?"....Mariah gets the metal check by guard at facility, Sharon calls...
Paul and Patty freaking out in her room @facility.

FROM rubythroat1 from soapcentral

THURSDAY US SPOILER

Patty/Paul/facility- Paul is happy that Patty is talking, and looks at her art. She gives him a picture showing her, as a child, kitty, and sunrise (freedom)
He does not clue in.
Mariah/facility- metal check hell
Sharon/home-more texting to Mariah, Paul is coming! Get out of there.

Paul/Patty/room- Patty goes through elaborate pains to describe the painting...."Chiaroscuro" (bright and dark) in Italian, rolling her RRRs
like Italian accent,( which she would not be able to do on her meds.) Still Paul does not get it.
He does too much probing, and when he mentions his grandson....Patty freaks out, staff comes in, and Paul leaves.

Phyllis/Jabot/Jack's office-Office empty. Phyllis quickly gets to Jack's computer. Summer pops in and they chat, until jack and Ashley come
into the office--'What's going on here?". Phyllis says "dropping off files"...Jack does not like it and goes to computer.
Phyllis tells him she does not like his tone to "my daughter".......Jack tells Summer that this is a place of BUSINESS.
When P&S leave Ashley complains about "some way to get rid of that woman. She is a PR problem. Jack frowns at his computer.

Phyllis dark closet--Summer cranky about Jack " practically biting her head off". Phyllis soothes her.
Summer gifts Phyllis an elephant paper weight, suppose to be " good luck".
When Summer leaves, Phyllis hacks into Jack's site.

Sharon/Nick/house--Sharon trying to get Nick out of the room--it's cold-firewood? Calls Mariah and tells her on voice about the problem.
Mariah still going through the metal detector. Keys, zips, ........(after she freaked out, Patty would never go to see a visitor ..BUT...)
Patty at window with Mariah who is firm with her. Patty gives Mariah a sly look right in the eyes. "Why did Sharon not come?"
Mariah relates the "Dylan/stalker/police/story---Patty says tauntingly..".Momma's little helper! Calls her "sour"...Mariah: I've heard that before.
Both their eyes meet and hold. Patty:"... I'll sing a little song about Sharon the lying liar !" Mariah does not get anywhere with
the comment about Patty destroying a lot of lives....Patty just knows what will motivate Sharon to get her OUT OF HERE!.
Mariah does not give good "escape plan details".
Mariah: TAP INTO YOUR INNER CRAZY. I THINK YOU CAN DO THAT!........Patty is like a slithering snake as she gets up from yoga position to move away.
Back in room, Patty decides to act truly psychotic and out of control. Staff comes in to soothe her.

Sharon/Nick/-Sharon seems desperate and tells Nick her life with Dylan is a dream.. Mariah comes home and Nick checks on crying Sullivan.
Mariah is unsure if Patty will play along. They want a facility FAR AWAY.
Nick comes downstairs and says that Sullivan stopped crying right away when he played with him!

Jack/Ashley/office-AShley hates Phyllis, so difficult to work with! Jack has come up with a marketing strategy and tells Ashley to work with Phyllis on it.
The closet can be THE WAR ROOM! Ashley nearly has a hissy fit. Jack demands they make it work!
Ashley calls Phyllis to meet her in the office, but Phyllis has other plans after poking into Jack's site again. "On my way out, BYE!"

Abbey/Summer/rooftop-marriage blues. Summer leaves as Stitch arrives, all eager. Stitch hands Abbey a "work free day card " from Victor.
Joke, it is blank. Stitch talks more love moments, and Abbey says it feels like a test. She gets a cell call that is work, and Stitch objects.
Abbey is scared, but tells Stitch she lied about the "love moment thing"..he wants to know if she wants out of the marriage. Abbey says no, she loves him.
Stitch gets an ER call, they are short-handed.. ..So of course he has to go.
Abbey hopes he will turn back and wave at elevator, but he does not.

Jack sitting in C Park with briefcase- A man with dark glasses, like in spy caper, exchanges briefcases without speaking to Jack.
A redhead is watching from the shrubs.

Ashley/Jack's computer- Ashley notes that " 2 users" are on his computer site.

Preview: Hillary and Neil having a disagreement....Jack to phyllis: Victor Newman will PAY....Cane at a B&S event with Jill and a crowd, for new rollout

SOURCE rubythroat1 from soapcentral

FRIDAY US SPOILER

Cane/lab--event planning frenzy B&S. Billy complains to Cane--too much gamble here. Cane counters-Nope Sure thing.
Jill--grousing, 90% chance of rain! We don't have a roof! Billy is as helpful as usual--"Want me to stop the rain?"

Lilly/GCAC--working on the rain problem. Cane's project may be a bust! I'm failing him!

Neil/Jack-GCAC-Neil goes over to Jack at his laptop. He shuts it. 'time sensitive material". Neil: How ya doin'?
Jack: No longer belong to the Foundation Neil! Neil says "working with Phyllis huh? keeping your enemies closer?"
Jack: she works FOR me, not with me!"
Hillary approaches. Asks Jack to do GC Buzz thing, Jack not enthusiastic. She promises "no dirty laundry".
Jack says "call me" ( with chagrin) and leaves.....Neil to Hillary--"don't mess with Jack!"...Hillary tells Neil "that's not what I'm all about !"
Lilly miserable, about getting a new venue.

Newman office--Travis, Abbey, Summer "breach of our security danger" from Victor. "Keep your ears to the ground!"
Victoria comes in with a request. A favour---even for Billy?..... Top of the Tower...for the B&S rollout.
Without blinking an eye, Victor says yes.
Summer expresses worries about Jack being a threat, but tries to tell Victor there is NO evidence.
Victor tells Summer "she is a sweet girl" and to go.

Victor chuckles as they go. He tells Travis--"Think you are finished here? Travis enters the domain.
Does not want Summer or Abbey to know he is suspicious. Also warns Travis not to be in any altercation with Billy Boy, sice
Victoria has a habit of siding with her ex.

Victoria calls the Lab---Good news! Top of the Tower! He did not even make a fuss!

Jill/lab--Goody goody--Now we owe Victor one for bailing us out!

Phyllis/closet-tries to get into Jack's site---BUSTED! She goes to the office and Ashley confronts her.
Jack's password part of the divorce settlement? Phyllis: He never changed it. Ashley: Now it is Jack's fault? Your pattern of deceit cost you your marriage.
Jack should throw you out on your "you-know-what".

Jack/Jabot-Jack grumbling that the site was probably hacked by Victor's minions! Phyllis says "NO. It was ME!"
"What--to sell to the highest bidder?. No trust in you.
Phyllis--You are going after Victor like always... Jack--Done talking......Phyllis--you are collecting data, I've seen it.
Jack---You followed me?.....
Phyllis tells Jack that she is in it with him. All for it, if it brings Victor DOWN.

Jill/Victoria/Billy- Both Victoria and Jill tell Billy his tie is crooked. Victoria falls in the lab and tells Billy to get lost, but not before he pulls up the zipper on her dress.
Victoria tells Billy she is taking a cab to the event.

Top of Tower-Cane rollout microphone "whole new attitude, B&S attitude" much clapping. All alone, Billy and Victoria not there yet.
Cane shouts out that his cohort just showed up. Welcome Victoria and Billy.
It is mentioned that Cane is responsible for "All that is good about B&S"... and the late Billy says "and some of what is bad as well"
(sort of joke--
roll_eyes.gif
)

A film with a beautiful model, slipping down the strap of her bodice, holding perfume "BARE" by Brash and Sassy.
Jill introduces the "Stupendous Trio" Victoria, Cane, and Billy....now EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY !
Lilly calls Cane a "Rock Star" ---since he did most of it!
Abbey shows up alone, Stitch has morning rounds. Looks sad.
Travis looks at Victoria and syas he has "everything he needs"..while Billy watches him.
Jill is slightly tipsy and talks "true love " to Lilly while watching V & B & T.

Hillary and Devon decide to go home for romance.

Victor/ Newman- Dark office--Victor on phone--"keep up the good work".

Preview: Nick helping Sharon move some stuff, falls and in walk Kevin and Mariah with Nick in his undies........Ashley to Phyllis: You working with my brother?
I'll be watching you every step of the way!".......Jack to Billy: "Get the hell out of my office!"

SOURCE RUBYTHROAT1 From SOAPCENTRAL

MONDAY US SPOILER

Note to fans: As of today I will be posting these spoilers on Fridays and Mondays only. Good luck to any or all volunteers for Tues, Wed and Thursday!

Ranch/Sharon's house- Nick comes down from shower in a towel after Sharon calls out for help. Moving furniture. Nick is on the floor when Mariah and Kevin come in the door
amused and surprised.

Chelsea/condo-expresses sadness about Adam, during Halloween holiday. Plans to make evry moment special for Connor. Chloe listens, sympathetic.
Mentions that Adam said "he would always come back for us. Except this time." Chloe talks "gorgeous day. Let's make some happy memories. "

Cane/Jill/Victoria--
all ecstatic over B&S success, big order. Victoria offers to schmooze a difficult seel from the past, who she has had success with.
Jill wants to rub this in the opposition's face.
Lilly and the twins show up at the lab, since they have been missing Cane because of his late work hours. Jill gives him the afternoon off--go have fun with kids.
Cane makes a compromise by allowing the twins to carve pumkins in the office--except don't "throw stuff around".

Jack/Phyllis-Jabot-- Jack tells Phyllis he needs her skill set. Phyllis very eager. Jack tells her " STRICTLY BUSINESS"...
Jack says that Victor has been covering losses in oil and shipping, by siphoning from other areas. Corporate fraud---since the board does not know.
Jack wants to consult with Christine, but Phyllis does not think "Cricket" should know yet. How should we proceed with leaking the news?
Phyllis suggests GC BUZZ "does not matter if it is true or not!".......Ashley comes in and asks why their heads are together?
Phyllis backs off and cowtows to Ashley. Back to closet.
Ashley tells Jack he is far too generous! The talk is that B&S perfume was an overnight sensation. Jack: We have to discuss marketing plans.
Ashley : My moisturizers selling like hotcakes! Phyllis thinks that orders are too big for B&S to handle their rollout.

Sharon/house-everyone preparing to go to the pumpkin patch with kids. Kevin, Mariah Faith, Nick, Sullivan. Phone rings and Sharon nervous.
It is Dylan from out of town..Kevin asks Nick if he is AWKWARD staying with his Ex? Nick goes to get Sullivan, very jaunty. Girls look at one another.

GCAC-business schmooze- Victoria and Billy trying to get business from man in suit. They offer him wine from B&S, cabernet.
This man likes "backstories". Success? Wine and perfume? Billy tells him it was all due to his EX! Victoria says that is "Revsionist history"
Man says he received such a big order from Jabot in a.m. and cannot cancell the order. Billy abruptly leaves saying he was stabbed in the back.
Victoria is left at the table and tries one more time. The man is more interested in a date with Billy!!!! He then finds out Victoria was his ex!

Jack/Jabot--Jack wants to have a moment alone with Phyllis. Ashley leaves annoyed. Phyllis: Victor is on high alert. GC Buzz leak.
Jack tells her she is a genius! Phyllis quite stoked, but Jack refuses her touch of the hand.
Back in Phyllis' closet--Ashley sitting at the desk--I am watching you every step of the way. What is the "secret assignment?"
Phyllis negates this with "Jack hates me--he gave me crummy little projects and all I have are a thousand papercuts!"
He does not trust me with important projects anymore! Ashley leaves the closet.

Pumpkin patch-Sharon, Nick, Chelsea, Connor,Faith, Sullivan. Kevin and Mariah see Chloe in the patch with Bella. Kevin will not approach her.
Chloe approaches Kevin, saying "MIA for few days". Mariah seems OK with it.

Sharon/House-Sharon concerned about the "bonding" between Nick and Sullivan. Sharon being watched by someone through the window.

Lab/Jill/Victoria-Jill says she never met that businessman! Victoria grouses about two bottles of red wine, two hours of schmooze, and matchmaking
waste of time!

Ashley and Jack -Billy bursts through office door, angry at sabotage. Jack tells him to get the hell out of his office.
Billy angry and goes down hall to the closet. Phyllis looks up at him in the door. Billy "what are you doing?"
Ashley and Jack leave together, affectionate.

Cane/Lab--Cane upset at the mess the kids made with the pumpkin, and yells at them. Kids look upset. Lilly takes Cane aside and says he is overworked.
She sometimes loses it too. Cane apologizes to the twins and hugs them.

Pumpkin patch--Kevin wants to know why Chloe is so concerned about Sharon's stalker calls? Chloe has a flashback in her mind to the explosion at that cabin/Adam.

Sharon/House--Sharon notices something and is looking outside the windows in the dark---she SCREAMS!

Preview: Phyllis locked out of her closet office--Billy about to enter her computer.........Paul--At the facility---Patty is out of the facility, Paul wants to know HOW AND WHY?

SOURCE RUBYTHROAT1 FROM SOAPCENTRAL

Just my opinion but I'm finding the plot lines and shows as boring as ever with the exception of the Patty/Sharon encounters. Maybe it's time for me to give it a break. It seemed better for a while after the new producer took over but that didn't seem to last long. But like I said maybe it's just me.

Just my opinion but I'm finding the plot lines and shows as boring as ever with the exception of the Patty/Sharon encounters. Maybe it's time for me to give it a break. It seemed better for a while after the new producer took over but that didn't seem to last long. But like I said maybe it's just me.

I FF through much of it...I watch Patty, Jack back to mean self, and Jill...other than that its all FF...same old same old stories...like how many times do we have to see Hilary doing the same old stuff but with a different back ground...ugh....Neil never ever changes boring stories.....Bill and Victoria same thing over and over....it takes me like 15 minutes to watch the show now,,,,

Thanks you HD for all your posting everyday.....that takes up a lot of time :) it is always appreciated by all of us that are still here.....I do continue to read even though I don't watch :) YOU ROCK!

TUESDAY US SPOILER

Sharon, Nick, Mariah/home-Sharon jumps back from window after screaming and Nick and Mariah react.
Paul has come straight up the driveway to the house, and says it could not have been him at the window. Sharon: "Someone watching us, WATCHING ME!"
Paul tells Nick to stay with the kids. Sharon freaks at every lightening and thunder outside.

Kevin calls Mariah--she fills him in. Tells him to stay on the phone. High alert.
Paul in woods with flashlight, hears a crunch of brush in woods. Mariah clutching a fireplace iron poker in her fists.
Paul at the house--nothing. He gets a call from Stonevale--PATTY MISSING! Sharon holds on to the fireplace mantle and gives Mariah a look.

Sharon dials back her alarm and says she "overreacted". Mariah makes a joke about Victor walking the path and the lightening illuminating his moustache!
A horror!
Sharon, alone with Mariah---Patty came here for a reason..."truth about Sully". Lights go out, Sharon gasps.

Paul/Stonevale facility--How did this happen? In the dark--lights out---angry Paul.

Billy/Phyllis/closet-Billy at Phyllis' computer, taunting Phyllis " will smash the computer to smithereens" ..."what are you trying to hide?"
He continues to badger a frantic Phyllis who is trying to retrieve the flashdrive he grabbed. Phyllis: Jack does not trust me with priviledged info these days!
She calls him a child on a playground, and Billy manages to lock Phyllis out of the closet. Billy ---"OH NO, curiosity has got this cat!"
* LIGHTS GO OUT!* .......Billy accuses Phyllis of cutting off the lights. She calls him an ***!....Billy---"good luck finding security in the dark!"

Condo/Kevin?Chloe/Chelsea--carved pumpkins lineup. Lightening and thunder. Chloe--nice spooky ambience!
Kevin leaves with no "bye" except a heart shaped carved pumpkin. Thunder reminds Chelsea of the explosion and Adam. Chloe distracts her with her story of
Delia's birth in the cabin--along with glasses of wine. Chelsea tells Chloe she will always be --The best friend in her life---no judgement from her.

Phyllis/Billy/ closet standoff--Phyllis throwing a lot of curses and threats at Billy while trying to pick the lock of her office. STOP PLAYING GAMES
while Billy continues to taunt her and enter her computer. Hmmmm...password..Billy uses "RED" and it works (calls Phyllis a narcissist)...pushed the desk near the door.
Along comes a guard and Phyllis tells him it is Billy Abbott who was fired months ago but had locked himself in her office to gain access to files.
The guard has no skeleton key so tries each one he has painstakingly. Billy talking a lot loudly, and eating an energy bar.
Lights go back on and Billy gets into Jabot site just as Phyllis and the guard burst into office. Phyllis throws herself across the desk.
As it turns out the guard knows and likes Billy so they share pleasant words as Phyllis tells him to get him out of her office.
Phyllis sees an important envelope that Billy could have confiscated, and has her head in her hands with relief.

Sharon/Home-Sharon blurts out to Nick that Patty is out there. Nick negates that-why? Maybe Dylan, her nephew? Nick says he is going to the guard gate.
LOCK THE DOOR and Mariah put that fire iron down! (She still holds it).

Stonevale-Paul/Staff-power outage ---Doctor tells Paul "Patty is incapable of an escape right now"--Paul is angry, she has not read Patty's file--"she could be
faking all along, if there is something she wants badly enough!"---I need to see her paintings for a clue!
Look at her paintings in her room, and Paul sees one of a pregnant blonde. Also one of Dr. Anderson wearing a bloody lab coat. He knows who the blonde is.
Staff have found Patty. She may have been in the kitchen looking for a snack. "Paulie, you have to get me out of here!" Paul wonders where she really was.

Sharon/Home-Nick is out in the woods and gets hit and falls on ground. Back at the house Sharon is worried that Nick will take Sully when he hears the truth.
Mariah says she will protect Sharon no matter what.
Kevin appears at the door with Nick, who he hit because he thought Nick was "the stalker".
Sharon puts an ice pack on Nick's head. Mariah to Kevin: Good job, HULK!"

Chloe/condo-Chloe has a flashback dream about shooting Adam with the dart and admitting to him that she worked with Victor. Also--"I'm going to watch you die"
Chelsea hears her talking in her sleep. "You had a nightmare about Adam Chloe!" when she wakens.

Preview: Phyllis and Jack--about the flashdrive--told you to destroy that....Ashley and Billy--Phyllis is hiding something, about Jack or Jabot or both.... Paul to Mariah--
You did not tell me about the visit to Patty!

Boy, has the show sucked lately!

First Sally Sussman penned episode airs December 7, 2016! (pending no pre-emptions) They're taping it today (October 20, 2016.)

Last Chuck Pratt episode airs December 6, 2016. Good riddance!

WEDNESDAY

Billy breaks away from Big Dave and tears into Jack's office, where Jack and Phyllis are talking about their plan. He warns Jack not to make the same mistake he made, and let revenge destroy him (as Jack loads a briefcase with money). Billy tells him everyone he knows that Jack is behind the leak, and that Victor is going to come back for revenge. Jack asks him why he cares, and Billy says he doesn't want him dragging Phyllis down with him. Jack throws him out of the office. Phyllis and Jack resume their planning; Phyllis asks about Billy and Jack repeats that Billy is dead to him. Jack receives a package; he thinks that it's a lawsuit from Victor, but it turns out to be their divorce papers. They both sign, and he dismisses her (although not without a hint of sadness). Phyllis retreats to her closet and throws some papers around. She stares at her wedding ring.

Victoria and Jill are being yelled at by Lauren for reneging on the terms of the deal with Fenmore's and Brash and Sassy. V & J plead innocence, but Cane strolls in and says he signed a new deal. Lauren is complaining about empty shelves, and says they haven't lived up to the terms of the deal. Jill and Victoria offer a deal to Lauren to make good. Lauren is placated. Jill reminds Cane she's in charge. Cane and Jill argue some more. He complains about missing time with his kids, but is willing to do it for the business. She doesn't want him to get burnt out, but he assures her he can keep a balance (citing yesterday's dinner meeting as proof)

Victor is facing board members (and Travis) who are complaining and saying the FBI might be brought in. Victor says it's a personal vendetta and he has it under control. Travis and Victor discuss who they think is the mole; Victor says that he doesn't suspect anyone in his family; Travis tells Victor that he knows that the documents were real, and Victor doesn't correct him. He says he's suing Devon and Hilary to sniff out the real mole.

Lauren and Michael discuss Cane negotiating other deals without Jill's knowledge. Michael asks if she's bothered about Cane because of Michael trying to pair them up last year (when Michael had his amazing disappearing cancer). She denies it, and says that Michael is free to pursue the lawsuit on Victor's behalf. They discuss why Victor asked Michael to represent him; Michael says it's Victor's payback. He expresses regret over trying to throw Victor's case, he says he got too caught up, and hopes Phyllis realises her mistake as well. They discuss Jack and Phyllis's divorce. Lauren wishes they had fought for their marriage. Michael thinks Phyllis is going to keep fighting.

Travis tells Natalie to do some background checks on the board of directors (including Victor's family). Travis overrules Natalie's objections to investigating Victor's family, and tells her to keep the results away from Victor for the time being.

Billy returns to the lab, and gets a mild threat from Big Dave for his actions. Victoria and Billy discuss Billy's run-in with Jack; she doesn't understand why he went up there. Billy doesn't fill her in. They discuss Cane's latest shenanigans. Victor shows up and takes Victoria to lunch (while exchanging shots with Billy). Jill shows up, and Billy tells her that he warned Jack against attempting revenge. Jill expresses happiness in Billy's behaviour until she finds out that he did it to protect Phyllis.

Victor and Victoria discuss the GC Buzz piece. He maintains his innocence. She expresses disbelief that he was able to turn things around so quickly after Luca's messing around with the oil division. He says, "Just watch me!"

Billy chases after Phyllis in the park; he apologizes for his outburst earlier, but warns Phyllis again about revenge. She tells him the divorce is final. She also tells him that she's not giving up on Jack.

Jack sits reminiscing about Phyllis, good and bad. Lots of flashbacks (well, as many as Gina Tognoni has been a part of, so basically 2 years' worth). He makes a call to the mystery person, says he's got the money ready, and wants something he can use to destroy Victor.

Victoria walks in on Travis and Natalie; she explains why the heck she's working as a secretary after making all that money with Passkey; Victoria asks Travis why Natalie's there, he tells her she's investigating the leak. Victoria figures out she's under suspicion, but she doesn't believe anyone in the family would do this. Travis says it's about more than just money with whomever did this. Victoria deduces that Travis is investigating the family without Victor's knowledge.

Victor asks Natalie for an update on the web security; she lists the improvements she made, but says that it might not matter, because Travis thinks it's an inside job.

SOURCE seanh from soapcentral

poor Nick will be devastated twice because he will also find out that the baby is really Adams....I than think that there will be a battle between Nike and Sharon for custody......he is neither of theirs however Nick was married to his mother....I think that Dylan will stand by Sharon and understand why she did what she did and he will fight along side of her...at first he will blast her and leave only to come back....also I think that ChelC will also fight for custody for Adam...after all she has as much rights to him as anyone else .......

Last edited:
TUESDAY US SPOILER

Patty/office phone/Rivercrest: Nick on phone with Patty..."Christian is alive! Your ex has been raising your son! Talk to Sharon."
Chelsea tells Nick Patty is messing with his head, but Nick is revved up and can't let it go. He rushes out to "get to the bottom of it".

Sharon/ Dylan/home--light talk after Halloween and candy-sugar checks on kids. looking at photos of Sullivan.
Dylan stresses the great life he has with Sharon and Sullivan.. Romantic moment. Love, love...Sudden cell call from Stitch at CL, wants to see Dylan.
Dylan leaves to meet Stitch.

Victor/Abbey--Victor comes on Abbey in hallway crying, sitting on floor. All about marriage, loss, and Ben. Victor takes her into office for a drink
and tells her to come to him when she can't sort something out in future.

Patty/Doc's office/Rivercrest--Patty twirling around in doctor's chair, like a child. Doctor has talk with her (she lies on couch as if it were psychoanalysis
from decades ago) She tells him she is better because there are No More Sercrets and Lies! Talks about the bad things Doctor Anderson did..
She says she wants to talk to her brother.

Dylan/Stitch/Cl-chat about marriage. "You are so lucky man--you and Sharon have healthy baby!"

Sharon/Nick/Home--pleasantries back and forth. Nick: weird call from Patty. Sharon panicky, stresses Patty and her move to a strict facility--she's "insane".
Sharon has a meltdown when Nick persists. Sharon told him she cannot deny the story. She tells him about Dr. Anderson, who wanted to hurt hom and how the baby was given to her.
She did not know until she did a DNA test and Sage confronted her the same day. After that--the accident.
Nick: So that is why YOU were the first person on the scene! She was on the way to tell Nick.
Nick proceeds to start yelling at Sharon, and goes upstairs to take Sullivan out of the house. Sharon convinces Nick that SHE has to inform Dylan and that it is only ONE NIGHT!
Dylan comes in the door and senses that Nick is upset and knows it must be the anniversary of Christian's death. Still thinks he is strange.
Sharon asks Dylan to sit down and Dylan gets stubborn, wanting to know WHY? She tells him that Sullivan is not his child.

Chelsea/condo--Chelsea looks at the photo of Adam, has a flashback, ..Adam: "Sage's son is MY son...I bribed the man who altered the test results..."
She goes to Victor's office, they discuss this event. Victor thinks Sullivan/Christian should be raised by Nick. Chelsea warns Victor to think of the consequences
for Sharon and Dylan.

Victor talks to Adam's photo portrait---"

Your children are ALL with us now"

Ben/Abbey/Cl--tearfully, both decide on a quick divorce. Simple as possible. No goodbyes. Stitch shaky when she leaves.

Preview: Paul confronting Mariah....Chelsea reasoning with Nick, who is agitated....Dylan and Sharon having it out.

WEDNESDAY US SPOILER

Nick/Sharon/Dylan/Chelsea

Nick tells Sharon he'll be back in the morning to get HIS son. Sharon tells Dylan everything. Dylan is utterly and completely heartbroken and in disbelief. Also, mad as hell at Sharon. Sharon cries as she says everything she did, she did for him. Mariah walks in on them and immediately senses the tension. Says, "Did you tell him?" Dylan is stunned that Mariah knew before he did and Sharon tells him Mariah is not the one to blame.

Nick storms over to Chelsea's and tells her everything. She's distracted by a pic of Adam on the couch with Connor, knowing Christian is really Adam's but doesn't say anything. She just listens to Nick rant.

Mariah/Kevin/Paul/Patty

Paul sees Patty and Patty tells him that she killed Dr. Anderson in self defense because she wanted to keep Patty quiet about a secret she had. Paul tries to get the secret out of Patty but no luck. He then heads to Crimson Lights where he finds a distraught Mariah. Paul says he's going to Sharon's to check things out as Patty told him one important thing: Dylan would need Paul's help very soon. Paul told Mariah he has no idea what that means but he bets she does. Mariah says she doesn't know and begs Paul not to go there tonight but to go in the morning. He's puzzled but does as she's asked.

Kevin meets her at CL and she's crying saying she's in HUGE trouble. She says from now on, their lives will be known as before this night and after this night but doesn't elaborate.

Kevin/Chloe

Before Kevin meets Mariah at CL, he has a date with Chloe that goes very well. They are very flirtatious with each other and Chloe promises there will be another night of passion in the foreseeable future. Kevin is beyond excited. Chloe mentions that she wants Chelsea to find a new man for her life so she can be happy the way Chloe is happy.

How it ends:

Nick storms back into the tackhouse demanding to see Christian. Sharon begs him to let Dylan say goodbye and that Nick has won. Nick, with daggers in his eyes, tells her NO ONE has won! He's about to go upstairs when Dylan comes downstairs and the 2 stare at each other, both with daggers in their eyes.

PREVIEW:

Nick and Dylan shove each other as one wants to go upstairs to get his son and the other says he's not disturbing Sully. Nick says his name is Christian and he's getting him now.

Phyllis and Jack discuss their next move. Jack tells Phyllis he is leaking more Newman news to GC Buzz tonight so by the morning, it will be all over the media.

SOURCE yrfantic from soapcentral

Nick should take Faith as well because she shouldn't be left with ditsy Sharon either :sick: Nick and Dylan should be mad at Sharon, not at each other as they both were deceived by Sharon :furious:

THURSDAY US SPOILER!

Chelsea and Chloe discuss the Nick/Sharon/Dylan situation. Chelsea asks how Sharon could do what she did; Chloe offers possible justifications, saying Sharon made the best choice she could for her family. (side note: she knows that Christian/Sully is Adam's son, right?) They hope Nick will have calmed down by the time he got out to the ranch. Chloe wants Chelsea to get involved to try and help; she thinks that Chelsea is the only one Nick will listen to. Chelsea heads out.

Nick and Dylan shout at each other; Nick is sympathetic to Dylan's plight but wants his son. Dylan and Sharon attempt to calm him down; they say Sully is in the only home he's ever known, and to give it time to work itself out. Nick tells Dylan that a crime has been committed; he wants Sharon arrested. Dylan refuses, they continue to argue. Faith comes down and says Sully is crying and needs someone. Faith suggests Nick go up and comfort him; lots of loaded statements about how she knows he's been thinking a lot about Christian and how seeing Sully could help. Nick holds Sully/Christian (Chrully? Sistian?) and tells him his real daddy is here.

Sharon and Dylan say that they hope spending time with Sully will help Nick calm down; Chelsea arrives. Nick comes down with Chrully and says they're leaving. All three of them attempt to talk Nick out of it but he insists he is leaving with his son. Chelsea takes Nick aside and he admits Chrully should stay there tonight, and that they need to work together for the baby's sake. He gives Chrully back to Dylan and says he'll be back in the morning. Dylan takes the baby upstairs and says he's sleeping in the nursery. He leaves Sharon alone, refusing to speak to her.

Billy sees Natalie at the Underground. They talk about her new position at GC Buzz. He joins her at the bar for a drink. She gossips about how Travis got hammered down by Victor. She attempts to leave but Billy talks her into staying. He presses her for details on Travis as she gets drunker and drunker, she spills the detail that Victor knows who the mole is already, and isn't doing anything about it.

Phyllis walks in on Jack on the phone; he has decided to hold on to the documents and hire a forensic accountant to analyse Victor's business from the outside. He wants to leak the results tonight. Phyllis attempts to slow him down. Jack tells her he didn't bring her in to second guess him. The forensic accountant texts Jack and tells him he's finished; Jack goes to meet him alone. Phyllis flashes back to when she agreed to join Jack in his plan.

Billy flashes back to him warning Jack about revenge; he goes into Phyllis's office and tells her that Victor is on to them, and they're about to step on a landmine. Phyllis questions his motives. She thinks Billy may be lying to her to get revenge on her and Jack. Billy says no matter what, he doesn't want to see them hurt. Phyllis leaves.

Jack sneaks around in the shadows with the envelope. Phyllis gets there 5 seconds after Jack drops the envelope in GC Buzz's mail slot. She tells him Victor is setting him up.

Billy and Chloe run into one another at the coffee house. They catch up on their current events. She tells him about Kevin asking her to move in, and her hesitation; Billy warns her about letting something good slip through her fingers. They make veiled comments about Bella's father.

Nick drops Chelsea off at her place; he is embarrassed by his behavior at the ranch. She invites him in, but he says he needs to be alone.

Dylan rocks the baby and tells him he's not going anywhere. Sharon listens on the baby monitor and cries.

Next:
- Travis tells Natalie he'll tell Victor that she's leaking secrets to Billy
- Jack pledges to get the papers back
- Jack tries to sneak the papers out of GC Buzz but Hillary comes over to say hello

SOURCE Soapcentral

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter