• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Gotta love Gloria. Hope she's around for a while. Wish they'd also show more of Jill. Too bad they aren't letting Dylan ride off into the sunset. Not a fan of the character. Hope Gloria uncovers all of Chloe's secrets. Oh, and Faith... talk about a brat. They are really going to keep letting a nine year old run the show???? She is a mini Summer.

2017 SPOILERS!

Nikki and Victor struggle with their empty nest. Victor searches for something new

Nick and ChelC’s close friendship is threatened by secrets and misunderstandings

Sharon and Dylan continue to try to re-establish normal lives as SB’s exit story heats up; Dylan loves Sharon even as he fells the pain her lies have caused.

Jack carries on with his anti-doormat campaign; Phyllis too is over being perceived as a victim.

Victor experiences something that shakes her up, Billy sticks by her and supports her; Brash and Sassy’s struggles are impacted by Victoria’s Victor-esque tactics

Someone does Jill dirty (apparently re: her personal life) Jill sets out to even the score

Lauren counts on her posse to help her save Fenmore’s

Gloria resumes placing herself in the middle of her kids lives

Its Mariah vs. Hilary at GC Buzz; Devon is challenged in ways that may threaten his marriage

Opportunity comes knocking for Lily and Cane, causing them to make decisions that change their professional and person futures

Neil is determined to be there for his family

Chloe who might or might not be the cause of Adam’s current state of non-living – showcases her ability to keep her lips zipped. Meanwhile, the question of who Bella’s father is comes to a low boil (no doubt, thanks to Gloria

Ashley and Ravi bond over Jabot business. Looks like he will be an important factor in her life

Abby searches for something new

SOURCE: CRIMSON LIGHTS

WEDNESDAY US SPOILER!!!

Party
Lily arranging last minute details at the party. Abby turns the clock ahead an hour, Chelsea arrives with her gown for the auction. Neil, Ashley and Jack arrive. It sticks in Jack's craw he owes anything to Victor. Neil thanks Chelsea for her gown donation. Chelsea leaves, not in the mood to party these days.

Brash&Sassy:
Billy, Cane and Victoria. Security guard comes in and gives them a memo letting them know they are no longer being evicted. Billy and Victoria run through reasons Jack may have changed his mind. Victoria says she is going to the benefit, and says if she and Cane are going, Billy is going too. Billy doesn't want to go and see Jack all smug.

Devon & Hillary's lair
Hillary working on the comments for the auction.Hillary worries the GC power players are going to be judging her. Devon gives her some wine, suggests it will help and compliments her.

GC Buzz
Mariah again remembering her fall. PA gives her the final copy of Hillary's script. Mariah say's she will go over it, 'she owes Hillary that much'.

RanchNikki and Victor finishing last minute wardrobe touches. Nick arrives, Faith comes down the stairs. Faith asks Nick to stay and celebrate with her at the Ranch. Nick says that is the best invitation he has had all year. Chelsea arrives. Chelsea, Nick and Faith watching a movie, Faith falls asleep. Nick picks her up to take her to bed and asks Chelsea to stay.
Nick and Chelsea drink champagne and talk resolutions and parenting. Chelsea says she doesn't make resolutions but if she had to, she would say she would try to live more in the moment int he New Year. Chelsea thanks Nick for having her over tonight, she didn't want to be alone. They kiss.

Party:
Kevin and Chloe arrive at the party. Mariah sits down alone and says she is not the one taking a fall tonight. Jack and Neil greeting guests as Victor and Nikki arrive. Jack excuses himself. Hillary and Devon arrive Devon tells Mariah that Hillary is having a few jitters and has never used a teleprompter before. Hillary walks up and asks to to check out the teleprompter. Mariah goes over the process. Hillary heads to the bar for another glass of wine. Abby introduces herself to Ravi.

Billy arrives and Jack immediately asks why he's there. Nikki tells Victoria it was Victor who was responsible for saving the lease.. Victoria thanks her father. Billy walks up and says hello. Victoria lets Billy know what Victor did.

Jack and Neil officially start the gala. They introduce Hillary. Hillary starts reading word for word off the teleprompter. A video begins about the foundation. Ashley gets up and suggests Billy 'settle down' with his drinking.

Hillary, reading teleprompter, discusses growing up with someone close to her with an alcohol problem. Hillary starts the auction as Mariah looks on.
Hillary auctioning off a race car. Bidding begins at $75,000. Cane and Billy start a bidding war, which Billy almost wins until Devon makes a bid and wins. Chelsea's gown is up next for auction. Ashley starts the bidding. Abby, Cane Jack and Victor chime in. Victor lets Cane have the gown for Lily.

A two week trip to France is the final item Hillary is next tempting the bidders with. She continues to read the teleprompter word for word as Mariah moves along the text. As she is talking about a winery and walking through a vineyard. Hillary reads the line 'be careful not to trip and fall flat on your face because someone yanked one of those vines, like I did to Mariah on national TV.' Devon asks what Mariah is doing. She replies that it's time for everyone to know the truth about who your wife really is.
Next Day:
Nick asks Chelsea please not to go.
Kevin says 'Hillary messed with the wrong woman' as Hillary heads to confront Mariah, Hillary gives Mariah a push and says'How dare you do this to me.' Mariah responds 'Pay backs a *****, am I right?'

SOURCE: SOAP CENTRAL

Merry Christmas to you and yours! After 10 years of fighting my disease and learning how to walk again, I decided to go back to work! I'm working 40+ hours a week now, I know I've been MIA, trying to get used to my new schedule!

WONDERFUL NEWS, HONNY about FINALLY being at a point where you can feel so good that you are now up and about and back to WORK!!! :yay:

Ohhhh I LOVE your SPOILERS and UPDATES!!! I will take them ANYTIME at all!!! :love:

GOOD LUCK with the new job!!! :sunny:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Honny Dipp, glad you are doing well! I loved reading your posts!

Did anyone here see Victor and Nikki's original wedding the other day? I don't usually watch the re-aired shows as they usually are not always that old. But it was a trip down memory lane watching this past friday. I miss the Colonnade Room where all the big parties were held. And it was really great to see: the Brooks sisters, especially Lori, Gina singing, Douglas, the original Jill (Brenda Dickson), Julia ( they should bring her back as a writer for the show), and of course Catherine(miss her lots). I always loved that little girl who played baby Victoria. And I forgot all about Eve Howard. I started watching Y & R when I was home sick one day when I was 14 and the show was new, yhinking about all the older characters, I am thinking that Jill is the only original character still on the show.

Good point, Twigs, I think you are correct. My TiVo automatically records even though I haven't been watching. I watched some, deleted more last week, but was "caught up" thru Thursday. Trying to prepare for next week's 10k at Disneyland....

looks like this thread is dying a slow death :( hope everyone is well....so is Dylan coming back? cant fine the answer on the net....they need to bring him back and get Sharon pregnant...and have no baby drama just good stuff for them...something not so stupid dark...

cant wait for 2 things...Nick finding our he's not Christians dad but Adam is...but still raises hm because that is what Adam wanted....and second who is Chloe's daughters father...

what say you ? :)

looks like this thread is dying a slow death :( hope everyone is well....so is Dylan coming back? cant fine the answer on the net....they need to bring him back and get Sharon pregnant...and have no baby drama just good stuff for them...something not so stupid dark...

cant wait for 2 things...Nick finding our he's not Christians dad but Adam is...but still raises hm because that is what Adam wanted....and second who is Chloe's daughters father...

what say you ? :)
I think they will get a new Dylan because it would be hard on Nikki to be without him. It might be a while though. I think Nick will be back with Sharon though. Chloe. What a mess. I think the writers need to bring out all the crap she's pulled and get it taken care of, put her in jail, etc.

On the other hand, I am very happy that Devon is kicking Hillary to the curb! She needs to go but I think the only place she's going is to be with Jack. smh

I think Bella's biological father is Billy. She didn't want to have any baby, she was determined to replicate Delia, and I think I remember her getting out of a bed with Billy in it and slipping out of the room. Billy was drunk and had no recollection(or did she drug him), does anyone else remember this? I could be wrong.
I want Nick to find out he's not Christians dad too.
I'm very happy Hillary was exposed, but have a feeling she and Devon will get back together, or as said above she will get together with Jack, but I think she and Devon will always have a pull to each other.
I might be alone in this but I HATE HATE HATE! Gloria!!! Was so happy she wasn't in the show anymore. I can't stand her being back.

I think Bella's biological father is Billy. She didn't want to have any baby, she was determined to replicate Delia, and I think I remember her getting out of a bed with Billy in it and slipping out of the room. Billy was drunk and had no recollection(or did she drug him), does anyone else remember this? I could be wrong.
I want Nick to find out he's not Christians dad too.
I'm very happy Hillary was exposed, but have a feeling she and Devon will get back together, or as said above she will get together with Jack, but I think she and Devon will always have a pull to each other.
I might be alone in this but I HATE HATE HATE! Gloria!!! Was so happy she wasn't in the show anymore. I can't stand her being back.

Chloe did go to bed with Billy but he was out. Nothing there so she ended up stealing his sperm and taking it away with her.
I can't stand Glo either. She's so annoying and the looks she gives people turns my stomach.

Chloe did go to bed with Billy but he was out. Nothing there so she ended up stealing his sperm and taking it away with her.
I can't stand Glo either. She's so annoying and the looks she gives people turns my stomach.

She did that with her first daughter I know...but she did it again?
So guess Dylan is going under ground...or protection with name change...
Next relationship for Jack will be Hilary
WTH did Paul let Dylan go on his own....new cop for the most part and why Pauls precinct....stupid writing IMO....they are also making Cane a big cry baby..
GLO makes me laugh she is such a narcissist and gold digger and only gets more slimy with age... agree time to move the chloe story along.

Lane and Cane's problem is so contrived. I'd rather see how he got his knee back in shape!

I want Reed to be the gay Newman we've been teased with.

Glad to have Scott back.

Nikki (MTS) looks better than she has in YEARS!

Glad SS isn't interested in writing for Chelsea. I hate that character who ate the show the last few years.

I wish Dylan has just disappeared (while in the back of the car) and let's call it a day.

Sad watching Dylan leave Sharon....stupid story however....

Victoria is lost when it comes to Reed...she did not see him enough after he was taken away....its like most of the people on this show that have/had little ones that left ...never to be seen hardly ever...there is no one left for Sharon to fall in love with...not the way she loved Dylan...unless they have Nick hook up with her....I think Nikki took Dylans leaving forever as if he were leaving for a year way to easy as a mother...

so is Mariah and Devon our next couple :)

Jack is going to be had by Gloria...I see blackmail...and what is Jill up to??? will she take Fenmores away from LAUREN?

I really haven't been watching the show anymore...after more than 40 years, I just want to give up. But I went to soap central.com to do a little catch up...

I agree, it does seem somewhat better. I would love to have Adam back, but I don't think thats in the plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter