• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

so seems this thread has gone by the way side :( hope all is well. Anyway the show has been better that it was for years......I actually want to watch it....I could do with less Glo...they have made her a bit over board....but everyone else is good. So is anyone still coming here?

I'd love to talk Y&R, but I try to remain spoiler free and I felt that's all this thread was becoming.....full of spoilers.

I'm a Judith Chapman fan so the more Gloria, the better, as far as I'm concerned.
I thought I would hate Devon and Mariah but I'm actually enjoying them.
I hope the Victor autobiography story includes lots of history and flashbacks.
I'm not impressed by Ravi and hope they give Ashley a viable love interest.
They seem to be really rushing the Chloe story.
Not a fan of Nick and Chelsea.
Hope Tessa causes lots of trouble (assuming she's a scammer) before she's busted; otherwise I'm not interested in Reed's singing career.
Hilary's got to have something in mind with those nude shots Jordan took.
Was I the only one bothered by the fact that the actor who plays Jordan pronounces "picture" as "pitcher"? Sheesh!
I'd like to see Nikki get an interesting story.
I work during the day so I watch Y&R either in the late afternoon or evening.
I'm looking forward to Erika Girardi's return next month as Farrah. I watch RHOBH for Eileen whom I love.
I also watch GH and DOOL.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
I have been watching for this thread to revive. Show is ok.
I too like Gloria but NOT as a lover to Jack...ick.
I LOVE Mariah and Devon.
I am also not a fan of Nick and Chelsea.
I wonder if Sharon and Scott will GTE together. I like the new Sharon.
I think Reed is a brat and cannot stand any of his storyline.
Also can't stand Lily and Cane.... what the heck with this new chick??? And did Cane really say he's never cheated on his wife???? Thought he has. Blech , that couple is annoying.
Billy and Victoria are boring.
Also gross is the, whatever it is, with Ashley and geek boy. Give him to Abby. She's been so unlucky in love.
I wish they would keep hurrying with the Chloe stuff. Want that all out in the open. And the paternity of cute little Bella.

I loved reading this thread for the spoilers and love sharing them when I find them. It's about time it's getting interesting and I hope they can keep that up.

Victor needs to be in prison.

Nobody mentions all the other psychos he's unleashed on GC and the havoc (and death) they've caused. In addition to Chloe, there was Patty, Kelly, Marco....

Was anyone shocked to see the twins aged by 8 or so years? :eek: Soap Opera years go by quickly, don't they? :rotfl2:
Jack and Gloria~ugh!
Sharon and Scott~not into them either.
Wonder what will be revealed about Dina and Graham. Kind of intrigued.
Love when Traci comes back to town for a visit.
I also am intrigued by Tessa. Got to wonder what she is all about.
Not into Reed or his storyline.
Chloe's death really surprised me. I wasn't expecting that.
I keep hoping Adam somehow escaped from that cabin and has amnesia after he wandered off into the woods and found someone to nurse him back to health. :scratchin

Was anyone shocked to see the twins aged by 8 or so years? :eek: Soap Opera years go by quickly, don't they? :rotfl2:
Jack and Gloria~ugh!
Sharon and Scott~not into them either.
Wonder what will be revealed about Dina and Graham. Kind of intrigued.
Love when Traci comes back to town for a visit.
I also am intrigued by Tessa. Got to wonder what she is all about.
Not into Reed or his storyline.
Chloe's death really surprised me. I wasn't expecting that.
I keep hoping Adam somehow escaped from that cabin and has amnesia after he wandered off into the woods and found someone to nurse him back to health. :scratchin

I AGREE!!!

The Twins......all of a sudden they are older looking than LILY!!!!!! (They recently did that on Days Of Our Lives and it was a BUST) (None of the Soap's fans could get into any of them and slowly the Soap has
had them all moving on into different directions). (I think it was the ACTORS that they hired, all awful)

Sharon and Scott. Naaa. I am "thinking" soon it will be Scott and Abby .... only because they appear to HATE each other right now. Doesn't that make for the PERFECT relationship in SOAPLAND!!!!

Who is Graham, her BF, her husband, her employee? I cannot figure out his role in Dina's life. He just stands around her doing nothing.

Not into Reed AT ALL.

I am waiting until everything BLOWS UP on CANE and all his nonsense with screwing with Billy while Hillary has the recording of Juliet telling her, she and Cane made a mistake. Like CANE is just the PERFECT
husband and father. gag me.

The twins are horrible. I have stuck with this soap through thick and thin over the years, but ugh they are hard for me to watch.
I agree with possible pairing of Scott and Abby. I think they are heading that way.
It seems like they are adding another side to Gloria. I have really enjoyed watching her. I don't like her with Jack at all.
Dina and Graham add a nice new element to the show. Its been fun watching that story play out.

I'm going to miss Kevin too.

The twins.. ugh... They are just so stale. I liked the kids better.
I think Scott and Abby will be back together. Word is Dylan is coming back as a recast anyway.
Gloria does seem different. Better though and not quite as annoying.
Graham is suppose to be Dina's caretaker. It seems Dina is sick (Alzheimers I believe). Whatever they are doing there, they could do something with that hair in her eyes! Geez that is ridiculous.
So much for the happy life for Cane and Lily. It is on now. Hillary already butted in and now her man is not going to be happy.
Poor Abby. Her world is gonna crash soon about that deal she made with Jack. What a screw up that was.

I missed it but WHY is Lily not running around running everything at the GC CLUB?
And its been FOREVER since I have seen anyone in that ROOFTOP Lounge that they used to use all the time.

Yes indeedy, its only a matter of time for everything to blow up in Lily and Cane's world.

I figured with watching today that Dina must be ill.

I wonder if Graham could be Dina's private doctor and not her "companion"? I wish a hair stylist would cut her hair. She would look so much better with a short cute cut that reflected her age.

The twins are such stereotypes. She's the brainy nerd and he's the could care less about school jock. Not too much imagination used there, writers.

Tessa's story could prove to be interesting depending on how it unfolds.

I'm also going to miss Kevin. I wonder if his character will be recast?

I probably should've known Chloe wasn't dead and that Victor was behind it all again. (I wish they would bring back his service dog. Remember him?)

I missed it but WHY is Lily not running around running everything at the GC CLUB?
And its been FOREVER since I have seen anyone in that ROOFTOP Lounge that they used to use all the time.

Yes indeedy, its only a matter of time for everything to blow up in Lily and Cane's world.

I figured with watching today that Dina must be ill.
Lily got offered the job of being the model for Brash and Sassy so she quit the Club.

I wonder if Graham could be Dina's private doctor and not her "companion"? I wish a hair stylist would cut her hair. She would look so much better with a short cute cut that reflected her age.

The twins are such stereotypes. She's the brainy nerd and he's the could care less about school jock. Not too much imagination used there, writers.

Tessa's story could prove to be interesting depending on how it unfolds.

I'm also going to miss Kevin. I wonder if his character will be recast?

I probably should've known Chloe wasn't dead and that Victor was behind it all again. (I wish they would bring back his service dog. Remember him?)

Graham is her caretaker. I'm not sure if he's her doctor or nurse, but somehow, he's there to watch out for her medically. it is all suppose to come out this week. Dina's hair is awful! I can hardly stand to watch her. She looks like she's homeless instead of super rich.

I read one place that Tessa is most likely going to be Sheila's baby girl. She's heading back to GC to cause trouble too.

I doubt Kevin will be recast. It was the writters' choice to do away with his character, not his desire to leave.

New word is that Graham might not be looking out for Dina's best interest at all but actually looking out for himself. It appears that he's the younger brother of Ashley's ex fiance from Paris who was really Dina's lover.

I begin to believe that Cane might not have slept with her at all since he doesn't even remember it and it looks like a setup to me.

I am currently 2 days behind, but I have to comment on a couple of things.
I initially thought Graham was Dina's Doctor.now I think he's her son.

Is the guy who is playing Hillary's sidekick the actor who played the son on Married With Children?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter