The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Agree, the Mia story is difficult to watch. It is so awkward because the actress playing her is so bad, IMHO.
I laughed right out loud when I saw Victoria and Cane together. They certainly are keeping his character an idiot. I like Billy but they are keeping him desperate. Where is Summer when you need her?

Phyllis is behind the JT stuff..she kept the fireplace poker! Wonder how the rest will play out. They need to do that soon as the story is way too drawn out.
The Devon story is lame......again IMHO. :flower1:

Devon story is stupid!! And really, Phin dropping out of college for one song thats not even a hit yet? Although every time its played on the show everyone thinks its a number 1!! It sounds like a really dumb song,

Last edited:

I'm definitely not a fan of Cane. I hope Lily will decide he's not such a catch after all and dump the guy. I'm also not a Mia fan. At one point a few weeks back I was willing to give her a chance after initially not liking her at all. Well, that's history. Rey needs to dump her too and Arturo needs to stay far, far away from that manipulative woman. She's trouble. The Kerry storyline is getting a bit more interesting. Wonder what she's up to. Certainly won't be good for Jack whatever it is. I've said it before but I'll say it again. I am so pleased with how the writers have developed Sharon's character into a strong woman. I love how she stood up to manipulative, self centered Phyllis yesterday.
totally agree about Sharon !!

I think Rey is the one who is spying and doing all these deeds....he was told back when when Paul said get evidence or this case is over...than all of a sudden things started showing up...he also Has all the ways and means to plant spying equipment and start fire...He clearly will do what it takes to frame and bring down Victor ...look how hard he had to convince Cricket to go after Victor...she who has tried so many times and can taste blood in the water when it comes to Victor had to be pushed by Rey...Christina was played.

Some fans have speculated that Kerry is transgender and those were her meds rather than her using the syringe on Jack to harm him. I don’t think that’s where they’re going since B&B’s transgender storyline fizzled.

Interesting thought...but Jack has slept with her already and would have realized...

Interesting thought...but Jack has slept with her already and would have realized...
Even if she were post surgery??? (In all honesty, I have no idea how it looks down there after surgery.)

On B&B both Rick & Carter slept with Maya after her surgery and had no idea she used to be Myron until they were told.

Yes- I like Sharon a lot!! She has changed for the better!! How can Nick stay with Phyllis???

totally agree about Sharon !!

I agree! Nice writing in regards to Sharon. I'm glad to see the writers have slowly transformed her character into a strong, confident woman who no longer requires constant
rescuing. Yet, she still has retained her femininity, without turning into a witch. (Phyllis)

Maybe Kerry has an illness or addiction. She wasn't at work when she told Jack she was....so where was she? Don't think being transgender would have her away from work and lying about where she was....kwim. Or she took his DNA (with that needle), somehow without him knowing, and was off somewhere testing it for some reason???? Or using the DNA for nefarious reasons (maybe she is working with Victor and will use it to set up Jack as the JT killer).

Arturo shouldn't have poked the bear though. Was funny but now he will have his hands full with a ticked off Mia.

Phyllis....was wondering if she is maybe working WITH Victor. Cause Victor didn't want Nick's help getting out of jail at first. So maybe he knows what Nicky did and was taking the fall for her with Phyllis' help.

True homicide case I worked on decades ago... murder victim was a pre-op transgendered male to female (back in the day when things were pretty rare to hear about) The suspect and victim were in a committed relationship for years. The suspect maintained that he was not a homosexual but that the victim performed such good__________ that he was in love before he ever discovered that she wasn't a she.

I don't know how she had him fooled. I had run a domestic dispute there before the murder and it took me a whole three seconds to figure it out.

Maybe Jack is just slow on the uptake.

True homicide case I worked on decades ago... murder victim was a pre-op transgendered male to female (back in the day when things were pretty rare to hear about) The suspect and victim were in a committed relationship for years. The suspect maintained that he was not a homosexual but that the victim performed such good__________ that he was in love before he ever discovered that she wasn't a she.

I don't know how she had him fooled. I had run a domestic dispute there before the murder and it took me a whole three seconds to figure it out.

Maybe Jack is just slow on the uptake.
He likely knew.

Mia is ridiculous! Rey is committed to her and very attentive. She says Rey is the only one, but she still wants Arturo! ?? Geez lady- you can't have 'em both! Then, she was flirting with Billy the other day!

Mia is the ***** character every soap needs. I love her! But I was sure she was gonna “accidentally “ spill her Cabernet on Abby’s oh so white pantsuit.

Mia is the token trashy, non-wealthy woman on the soap. The actress isn't good at all, IMHO. Phyllis is the wealthy one, lol.
Rey is the stupid guy to believe her even though it is obvious she is what she is. He is supposed to be the smart cop.
I am sure they will have some antics done by her to try to break up Artero and Abby. All soaps have these types of characters. I imagine it is difficult to keep story lines new and interesting.

Now, I think the Cane and Victoria story is hilarious. I wonder where they will go with that.

JT story needs to end!! OMG this is dragged out.
The Jack and Cary story is weird. The syringes look like insulin syringes to me, nothing else. It will be interesting to see what they blow this up into.

:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter