The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Can't imagine who is just wandering around the Newman house and has security cameras set up??? Very weird!! Has to be JT-or Adam???

Fen is already annoying! He thinks he's a superstar! Devon and Ana will dump him soon!!

I'm a day behind everyone because I tape the show on the POP channel, plus I don't have time to watch everyday.

I just saw Mia fantasizing about cutting Abby's hair. I screamed when I saw it. I have long hair like Abby, and just the idea freaked me out. Mia is pure evil.

Katie in the wall reminded me of a Twilight Zone episode!! :scared1: Must be a secret passage where the stalker has been hiding!

Didn't Victor have a crazy mother or wife at one point? Perhaps they had secret passages built in the walls that he doesn't know about.

Didn't Victor have a crazy mother or wife at one point? Perhaps they had secret passages built in the walls that he doesn't know about.

Except this is a new house that was built after Sharon burnt the other one down. I suppose he could've ordered secret passages in the blueprints without anyone else's knowledge.

Except this is a new house that was built after Sharon burnt the other one down. I suppose he could've ordered secret passages in the blueprints without anyone else's knowledge.
And that is something he'd do. I do wonder if it is a recording too. They will go in and find.

If there were secret passages he built wouldn't he come clean now and search for his granddaughter? The Y&R is really grasping these days. I'm about to give up on it.

How will the show present this, I wonder? Just have him be gone, new actor or kill his character off? I hope not a new actor as Kristoff can be THE only Neil. I'd think they will have to have him out of town for work for a while and then have him die in an accident. Can't imagine the cast having to do any death scenes right away. Condolences to them and his family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter