The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I did the survey on Y and R where they asked about story lines, couples etc. I hate it when they make Sharon into a crazy, weak, cry baby and i put that on my survey. I have started watching again the past few years, but would record it on our vcr when i was a teenager so that i could watch the Lauren, Danny, Tracy drama. I loved it when Sharon and Nick got together but Nick as a man makes me sick. I hate that he goes back to Phylis every time. I wish they would bring the other actress back that played Phylis. She was great! I mean she really was "Red" - the current Phylis is just not right IMO. I think they should wrap up the JT story line. I never like Paul. I don't know why. I guess i thought he was a whiner. Loved the Nikki episode last week. I can remember some of them. I hope they don't kill off Lola. They need a new location to eat instead of just the Club. lol

I can see Jack and Kerri making a baby since they both froze their sperm/eggs. I mean Jack will only be in his 80s when the kid graduates high school.

If they replaced Ray with another actor then I think the character would be better. I don't think Victoria should go after Billy again. I actually like Billy and Phylis together. I think Sharon should start having more fun. I think Kyle and Moria would be great. I think if Paul does come back that he will get with Nikki when Victor leaves. I know for years my mom thought Drew would come back.

Just my ramblings. Love Y and R.

I always hoped it would come out that Summer was Jack's daughter- they killed that dream when she hooked up with Kyle. Whatever happened to his Vietnamese son? I can't remember his name.
I would like them to bring back some of the Brooks and Prentiss families. John McCook isn't doing anything on The Bold and the Beautiful these days, bring him back as Lance Prentiss! Where did Nina go? Bring her back as Cricket's hot mess BFF! I miss the old days, can you tell?? :rolleyes1

I always hoped it would come out that Summer was Jack's daughter- they killed that dream when she hooked up with Kyle. Whatever happened to his Vietnamese son? I can't remember his name.
I would like them to bring back some of the Brooks and Prentiss families. John McCook isn't doing anything on The Bold and the Beautiful these days, bring him back as Lance Prentiss! Where did Nina go? Bring her back as Cricket's hot mess BFF! I miss the old days, can you tell?? :rolleyes1
Kemo?
I did the survey on Y and R where they asked about story lines, couples etc. I hate it when they make Sharon into a crazy, weak, cry baby and i put that on my survey. I have started watching again the past few years, but would record it on our vcr when i was a teenager so that i could watch the Lauren, Danny, Tracy drama. I loved it when Sharon and Nick got together but Nick as a man makes me sick. I hate that he goes back to Phylis every time. I wish they would bring the other actress back that played Phylis. She was great! I mean she really was "Red" - the current Phylis is just not right IMO. I think they should wrap up the JT story line. I never like Paul. I don't know why. I guess i thought he was a whiner. Loved the Nikki episode last week. I can remember some of them. I hope they don't kill off Lola. They need a new location to eat instead of just the Club. lol

I can see Jack and Kerri making a baby since they both froze their sperm/eggs. I mean Jack will only be in his 80s when the kid graduates high school.

If they replaced Ray with another actor then I think the character would be better. I don't think Victoria should go after Billy again. I actually like Billy and Phylis together. I think Sharon should start having more fun. I think Kyle and Moria would be great. I think if Paul does come back that he will get with Nikki when Victor leaves. I know for years my mom thought Drew would come back.

Just my ramblings. Love Y and R.
Didn't Paul pass on some STDs when he was a teenager?

And... Mia is under arrest, but she told Rey that she is pregnant.

Yep- Mia's lying. so now she'll have to sleep with Arturo to get pregnant. I think Rey's done with her!

Hadn't thought of that but you are so right. I wonder what devious plan she will come up with to trap Arturo. Ugh!!!

You just know that Mia will find some sneaky, underhanded way to fake the pregnancy test so it looks like she is pregnant :sick: :sick: :sick:

Rey's a pretty "by the book" cop, no? He was right there to arrest the ladies. But Mia? Handcuffs were off.

So Mia paid the pregnant girl in the hospital waiting room for her um... ??? EEwww!!! How else did her test come out positive???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter