The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I love that the show is resurrecting these previous characters but something about the writing of the latest "creative" (?) team seems dull to me lately. The nuAdam isn't doing anything for me now that I've given him a fair chance to win me over. The Traci/Cane storyline is icky and getting ickier. Ana has turned into a real witch. Jett and his niece bore me to tears. I did enjoy Faith's return to the show and loved that they didn't replace her with a 17 year old.
Agree.

I'm so disappointed that nuAdam reverted back to the jerk that the old Adams were. I was hoping that he would continue Justin Hartley's development of a more complex character who could be both loved and hated. Just being plain evil and greedy is boring. Being hateful toward his siblings instead of all of them bonding together to rebel against Victor's control is just "phoning it in." I envisioned their meeting to be all of them working as a team instead of becoming enemies yet again. Justin Hartley created an opportunity for the next actor and writer, but alas, it doesn't look as if nuAdam will be anything like the Adam that "died" in the explosion.

I literally hate Ana. She is so stubborn, dense, and just plain lousy at producing. Next, please.

Faith continues to deliver.

I was glad I had dvr'd it- I skipped over Devon and whatshername and Tessa and Mariah.

I endured all of it and also disliked the scenes between Sharon and Rey and Sharon and Adam. Rey didn't seem to be into the whole thing as much as Sharon was. Maybe just bad acting. He seems like such a cold fish to everyone except when he interacted with Faith. A bit of warmth came through with her.

I don't like what they're writing for Devon. This "Hillary sighting" is weird! I thought I read that they might bring back the actress as a Hillary look-alike??

It's getting to the point I'm losing interest and multitasking during the shows. The storylines just aren't holding my interest anymore. Maybe when Kevin, Chloe and Chelsea return I'll enjoy it again. And while I'm at it, where was Jill at Billy and Victoria's recommitment ceremony?? Is she supposedly on another world tour or something to keep her away? Bring back Jill!

It's getting to the point I'm losing interest and multitasking during the shows. The storylines just aren't holding my interest anymore. Maybe when Kevin, Chloe and Chelsea return I'll enjoy it again. And while I'm at it, where was Jill at Billy and Victoria's recommitment ceremony?? Is she supposedly on another world tour or something to keep her away? Bring back Jill!
Well, you got one of the three today. And DA Margaux just resigned her job on GH. She told Mayor Laura yesterday.

Rumor has it that Billy Miller is leaving GH. Wonder if he’ll head back to Genoa City.

Although I like the actor that plays Billy now way more than I used to which was not much, I would love to see the return of Billy Miller in the role of Billy Abbott. With the return of the real Phyllis, Chloe, Kevin and Chelsea it would be great to add the real Billy to the cast.

When I see Melissa Claire Egan with Billy Miller, I can only think of Richie and Annie on All My Children.

I’ve noticed that too for the last several weeks. Maybe he got a new rug. He does turn 61 this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter