The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Michael and Kevin make such a great combo. I love their interaction when they're in a scene together. It was fabulous seeing the real Red back in her role. Is Adam really going to be the guy we love to hate? Maybe someone needs to lock him in a room and make sure it doesn't have a window. (Kevin, what were you thinking? SMH)

He looked thin and kinda sickly too. Didnt he have some health issues a while back? Maybe a reoccurence?
He was just down here for Memorial Day weekend for Soap Opera weekend on Marco Island. He comes every year.

Good gawd, could they PLEASE drop the book bit (that Traci is writing). I don't give a flying fig about that stupid story. I tune it out or FF through it. Every other storyline is watchable (except maybe the Mariah and Tessa bore-fest but I'll take that over a story within a story oddity). We want to see real Phyllis (Red) and Chloe and Kevin and Chelsea and Lauren and Michael. (If only they'd bring back Jill and old Billy and old Adam. Perfection.) But, no, we're getting this stupid book story. Just so they can have Traci and Duckface make out. Gross!

Sorry lovin’, but I’m lovin’ Traci and Cane. Not a fan of the book plot but Traci needs some male action and I’m so happy to see Beth in a story of her own.

Sorry lovin’, but I’m lovin’ Traci and Cane. Not a fan of the book plot but Traci needs some male action and I’m so happy to see Beth in a story of her own.

I also love seeing her on the show again full-time but hate the Cane/Traci thing. It makes her look like a pathetic lovesick woman chasing a much younger and not worth it guy who is still in love with the woman who doesn't want him. Producers, bring in a character who is worthy of Traci, not 14 years younger and who is still in love with his ex wife.

I have this sick feeling that they are going to try to pair up Lauren and Jack. I hope I'm wrong. I love Lauren and Michael and would like to see them have more of their own stories, not just supporting roles. I love having Traci back, but I want to see her with a man worthy of her. I want to see a man chase her. She is smart, beautiful, successful... she deserves a solid relationship. I am still thinking Ana has her eye on Tessa... I think Mariah is going to get her heart broken.

I have this sick feeling that they are going to try to pair up Lauren and Jack. I hope I'm wrong. I love Lauren and Michael and would like to see them have more of their own stories, not just supporting roles. I love having Traci back, but I want to see her with a man worthy of her. I want to see a man chase her. She is smart, beautiful, successful... she deserves a solid relationship. I am still thinking Ana has her eye on Tessa... I think Mariah is going to get her heart broken.

I agree, I agree, I agree on all three of your theories.

I feel a Lauren and Jack pairing. Maybe Michael is going off the show. Seems he will re-ignite his dark side and maybe get thrown in jail. Speaking of...I thought Lily was off the show so why is she in the book story and little bits here and there? Be gone, lady! But maybe Christian is sick or just wants to take some time off. Lauren and Jack would be good together. As far as Traci...she's okay. A little boring. And she don't need no man. Let her be alone. But I'd rather have Jill back than have Traci.

Are we supposed to believe Mama Rosales is Rey's mom? I guess she could've had him at 15... Considering many soap adults get pregnant easily at the same time as being grandparents to doctors, it's not that much of a stretch, I suppose.

Are we supposed to believe Mama Rosales is Rey's mom? I guess she could've had him at 15... Considering many soap adults get pregnant easily at the same time as being grandparents to doctors, it's not that much of a stretch, I suppose.
Oh, no, she was much older when he was born. He and his siblings all just suffered from SORAS.

I loved her on AMC way back when. Looking forward to how they develop her character here. Now let's get Chelsea and Chloe back asap.

Anyone see the Talk the other day with Michelle, Melissa and guy playing Adam? Did Michelle act weird to you all? My mom told me I had to watch it...that it was wild. So I did. But was doing other stuff and didn't notice anything too wild. My mom said she seemed crazy or under the influence. I thought she had wanted me to see the Sharon and Adam sexy time (by the way, when did that happen?). That girl gets down to her undies so often she may as well arrive to work that way. Do the showrunners think she's a hot ticket? I mean she kinda is but she's old (my age). Anyway...I thought Michelle seemed fine on the Talk.

Last edited:
That was a whole box of kleenex reunion between Chloe and her mom today. I can't wait to see Bella. Hope she's not a victim of SOARS. She should be about 4 maybe now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter