The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I’m catching up too. I see that on Thursday the show was more B.S. news coverage, and I don’t have it On Demand, so I am watching Friday’s episode right now, home sick with a bad cold.

It’s Sharon’s dream episode which I am finding upsetting...because of my mother. She died of cancer when I was my daughter’s age, and for the first time in many years, my mother came to me in a dream on Saturday night. It was so real, ending with a blinding light. So I have been a little freaked out about it...then this episode...geez.

Soap Central’s Thursday recap will get you all caught up.
Although the title, Kyle and Summer Have Sex, may cause you to rethink wanting to read it! 😱
Seriously, it’s a full recap of Thursday. February 6. You won’t have missed a thing after reading it, my friend!

Soap Central’s Thursday recap will get you all caught up.
Although the title, Kyle and Summer Have Sex, may cause you to rethink wanting to read it! 😱
Seriously, it’s a full recap of Thursday. February 6. You won’t have missed a thing after reading it, my friend!
Thanks. Hopefully this is the end of the programming interruptions.

I get the feeling that Kyle will want back with Lola and Summer will be pregnant.

Jeez...would Billy and Amanda just hook up already. Blech!

I get the feeling that Kyle will want back with Lola and Summer will be pregnant.

Jeez...would Billy and Amanda just hook up already. Blech!
I don't believe that all of that absolute love and devotion Kyle felt toward Lola could just go away so quickly and easily. The writer isn't giving the characters any credit. It's stupid.

I have completely given up on Billy. That scene of him on the ledge of the building...I can't. He is out of his mind. Amanda should run the other way.

Okay, so I think they are going to go with Billy has a brain tumor. Only thing that explains his wacko self.
OMG.

That actually makes sense. It happened to a colleague of mine. She was a respected veteran teacher, union representative, etc. She started doing outrageous things in the classroom. Administration put her on leave pending an investigation. It was horrible. Then she was on the phone with her ex-husband, and she started speaking gibberish, then collapsed. He called 911. In the end, it was a brain tumor. She had a successful surgery and recovery. Now she is back to normal like nothing ever happened. Thank God.

It must be something like that with Billy. I've seen him do some crazy things, but this is beyond...

OMG.

That actually makes sense. It happened to a colleague of mine. She was a respected veteran teacher, union representative, etc. She started doing outrageous things in the classroom. Administration put her on leave pending an investigation. It was horrible. Then she was on the phone with her ex-husband, and she started speaking gibberish, then collapsed. He called 911. In the end, it was a brain tumor. She had a successful surgery and recovery. Now she is back to normal like nothing ever happened. Thank God.

It must be something like that with Billy. I've seen him do some crazy things, but this is beyond...
Yep. And he had accident and Doc what's his name was pushing the concussion thing. Bet he ends up going to get that checked and they find tumor. Of course they may ride it out a long time too. This show does like to drag things onnnnnnn.

I missed yesterday's program. Was that the first of the three honoring the actor that plays Victor? Last one will be tomorrow? I couldn't remember who Julia was but scrolled back to learn she was married to Victor. Can anyone fill in some background on their marriage? No children from that marriage I take it?

Is that lady, dark haired older gal he walked out, Julia? I don't really remember her. But a glance on google also gave me a lot more I don't really remember. Man, Victor had a LOT of wives. And Victoria has had a lot of husbands. Like father like daughter. And Adam should only be 26 (my son is 23) so it is weird to see him being aged to about 40.

The art photo thing Noah did was dumb. And the tribute clips were so short and choppy. Odd selection. Whoever did this tribute SUCKS!

Nikki (Melody TS) looks really really good.

Now I know why Victoria and Amanda were dressed somewhat similar for Victor's event.
Watching now. I am guessing Billy gets them mixed up and puts the moves on one but it's not the one he intended. Can't mix up twiggy Vic with the voluptuous Mandy. Even in same dress and hairstyle. Not buying it. Ah, it's not Billy who gets them mixed up...is it?

Seems like Phylis might get taken out. Tisk tisk, she shoulda played nicer in the sandbox.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen today yet. Sounds intriguing!
I agree that Noah’s “art” was stupid.

Loved all the clips. Jill was quite the vixen 30 years ago!
I so loved Victor and Ashley in the ‘80s.

Joshua Morrow is much handsomer in his 40s than he ever was in his 20s.

Eric Braeden had some very deep wrinkles for 39 years old! Doug was sooooo HOT!
The younger Jack was hot too. I guess they couldn't show older clip with Jack because there were different actors??? Though I thought Peter went farther back??? (googled...Terry Lester was until 1989 and then Peter, with a brief stint where some other guy filled in).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter