The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!
Sharon starts to wonder if ChelC and Nick could be lead to something more.
For the first time ever, Faith is even on board and plays matchmaker, inviting Chelsea and Connor to her birthday party!
Chloe tries to tell Chelsea what Sharon and Faith are up to, but Chelsea isn’t convinced, but soon learns the what Sharon and Faith are really up to! Melissa Claire Egan (ChelC) says ChelC thinks of Nick as her “buddy”
Everyone wants a piece of Travis!
Sharon’s past starts to come back to haunt her! She receives an unnerving message!
Phyllis is ready to take off her gloves
Devon is there to stop a GC Buzz reporter from harassing Jack. The annoying reporter records Devon bribing the reporter to go harass someone else.
Mr and Mrs Hamilton takes on GC Buzz!
Jill and Victor face off!
Mariah is suspicious of Chloe!

SOURCE: Crimson Lights

MONDAY US SPOILER!!!

Transitional Episode

Hospital/Stitch/Billy--
Stitch tells Billy and Phyllis that she should sat another night for observation. Phyllis--why are you here? Billy--Where else would I be?
I will fight for you. I love you.
Phyllis frowning.....Billy: You feel guilty about Jack. That is why you want to save your marriage! Phyllis: " I love Jack. If it takes the rest of my life I will prove it to him!"
Summer enters ER-ICU..."sees Billy and reacts angrily--You have to get out, after WHAT YOU DID!...Billy sees the sense of this quickly and leaves after saying goodbye to Phyllis.
Billy still looking through the window with pensive facial expression.

Jack enters GCAC/Tabloid TV guy- Rumour that YOU BEAT UP YOUR WIFE? Jack denies it while Devon and Lilly are behind them.
Jack says in Devon's ear: I don't want him anywhere near me!
Devon says to GCbuzz guy (while the camera is rolling on the bar) "exploiting families in pain?" and gives the guy a wad of cash to get lost and find another story.

Jill/Jabot lab-Victoria trying to get Jill off the Billy quest. Tells Jill that "she is just like her father!" ...Jill says .." That offends me! (tongue in cheek) BLACK MAIL
does not SOUND LIKE ME!
Says Travis is smart and sexy! Lots of STAMINA! Like a Rebound vacation! Victoria goes in for the kill: Travis moved in with me and the kids! Let go of this before things get ugly!

Travis/Victoria house/Victor---Victor ..."here to see my daughter"..... Johnny comes down in pajamas. Victor is all about fishing for info but Travis can handle it.
Victor says "Victoria has taken a LIKING to you!".. Lots about "Billy Boy Abbott" (Victor mentions him disparagingly four times)
Travis is unmoved. Says Jill offered him a job. (Hong Kong)...Victor tells him to "watch that woman, she will "Strangle you with the strings attached!".
Travis can handle Victor. "Victoria is a strong woman. She won't allow manipulation. That's what I love about her".
Victoria comes downstairs and asks Travis if he has been having fun with Victor and Johnny? (arch look)

Travis goes upstairs. Victoria ---did you grill Travis? Victor believes that Travis is better than "the useless SOB she used to be with"
Does not want her effected by all the affair mess.

Abbott Home- Jack comes in. John Abbott sitting in a chair. John mentions all the family turmoil. Jack says" Billy is no longer family to me!"
John says" YOU ARE BROTHERS. Find a way to forgive each other!" Jack feels he has made too many exceptions for Billy already.

John tells him: "You lost Jabot to Victor, MY LIFE'S WORK. You slept with MY WIFE! Be the man you know you can be!"

GCAC/Devon/Jill/Hillary- Jill having a drink at bar, Devon tells her about GCbuzz guy . Jill annnoys Hillary by bringing up past indiscretions.
" Karma is a *****!"--Devon has to restrain Hillary from getting at Jill.

Hospital/Summer/Phyllis--Phyllis reminds Summer-"there were two of us in this"...
Paul shows up with inquiries and gives Phyllis a 'Domestic Abuse Card"--she denies any abuse and tears it up. " Jack would never hurt me."
Tells Paul to "close that book".

GCAC bar--Victor creeps up on Jill and they start jazzing about "her boneheaded son" or "Billy Boy" and Victor says.." Self-righteous jack, cuckholded
by his own brother, I LOVE IT!" by your "ne'er do well son!" Martinis and tequila!

Abbott Mansion/Jack--Billy at the door. Jack tense. "Wanted to make amends. You do too Jack. I apologize for all the lies. I am taking myself out of the equation.
I was wrong to accuse you of hurting you. SHE WANTS YOU. I know you love her. ( John looks pleased in the corner, smiles, and fades away.)

Victoria House/bathroom/Johnny/Billy--Billy telling Dragon/ Wizard story as Johnny brushes teeth. Victoria philosophical about Billy and says
she hopes this version of Billy "sticks" (to Travis) Billy apologizes to them both and leaves. Billy says to both: I have to concentrate on future, kids, life.

GCAC hotel room/Devon/Hillary-Hillary ranting about Jill's behaviour. Cell phone call. GCAC buzz--new story--about the Winters sordid past, the bribe money from Devon
Buzz guy "donating the bribe to charity".....

Preview: Devon dealing with the GC buzz bribe story....Victor watched by Victoria at the GCAC doing some other bribery. ( too fast for me to catch!)

Source Holly99 from soapcentral

TUESDAY US SPOILER

Lab- Billy, Lilly, Cane --Billy left with work to do---asks--"Isn't that Victoria's job?
Billy and Cane swap "jerk" stories from their past. Billy wants to change his jerk image now. However, he still has at least one jerk moment left.
Calls Cane--"bartender from Australia" and continues to be critical. Billy fed up with "smother -mother".

Victoria/Travis/Bathroom-domestic scene with Victoria and Travis washing up and brushing teeth together. Victor calls Victoria to talk to Travis.
Romance in bathroom!

Lauren/Jill/C Park cafe--Jill wants to give Fenmores exclusives to Brash n Sassy. Lauren tells her that she i saware of the fact that Jill wants to get
Billy and Victoria back together and that she only wants to invest in strong companies. Jill insulted because she has STATS and focus groups.
Lauren--"this is not how adults do business". Micromanage your son etc.......No leadership. Jill leaves in a huff.

Hillary/Devon/Michael--Michael advice about a lawsuit against GC Buzz. --Don't! So Hillary says..."The Trolls Win?"...The Market for this stuff will not go away.
Devon gets an idea and leaves.

Victor/office/on phone with investigator- researching Travis. Flashback in B&W of Victoria. Does not want Billy's catastrophe of life to effect his grandchildren.
Meets with Travis at GCAC lunch. Cuts to chase-"What do you really think of Newman Enterprises?" ....Travis has no opinion and is not intimidated by Victor.
Victor starts to trivialize Travis motives and taunts him.
Travis starts talking business in a very intelligent manner---"Newman is vulnerable, there is a scent of blood in the air, the hyenas are howling"....
Billy and Victoria have discussed Jill and decide to let her believe they are working OK together. Go to the GCAC for a drink.
Enter GCAC and have their usual ex-marital spat. Billy is irritated that Victoria liked Cane's idea, when HE did not.
They see Victor and Travis with Victor's job offer $$$$$ on the table in front of Travis. "Think this will make my daughter happy?"

Victoria knew about this so is calm. Billy gets a little itchy. "Does he not know about Victor?"... Billy decides to forget about lunch and leaves.
Travis, with smile on his face when he sees Victoria, tells Victor he will give the offer a "PASS"......Victoria smiles and leaves with Travis.
Victor is inscrutable...(to me anyway)

Devon/GCBuzz office--Devon meets with obnoxious manager of the Buzz, who says he is super busy but still has time for table hockey with a worker.
Devon calls Lilly, who mentions that Devon called his siter and not his loving wife.....meet him at office.
Sleazy tabloid guy shows up for a "followup interview".. and Hillary is horrified. The guy is arrogant and puts the camera on the table to face Devon.
Devon tells him that he bought the company today, fires him, and tells him to GET OUT! The guy's face falls.

Michael/Lauren/C Park cafe--Lauren wearing little girl braids!!! Michael advises Lauren to accept Jills' offer of B&S. Lauren reluctantly phones Jill and
does a humble pie moment. (keep the peace, and make some money!)

Cane/Commercial Model/Jill--Cane shows the model the commercial cut "her hands all over him with flirty manner"--while Jill watches from office.
Cane tells model he is "married". She leaves. Jill tells Cane that she does not express her appreciation to him enough.
Cane teases Jill about her obsession with Billy and Victoria. "They are not lovebirds. They are pigeons. I WANT TO WORK NOW!"

Preview: Mariah confronts Kevin at cop shop "Faith is missing!"
Faith at studio--says to Chelsea and Chloe---"I need your help!"
Jack/Ashley--" No prenup! The divorce could take months!"
Phyllis/Michael/hospital--"I don't want money--I want my husband back"

SOURCE Rubythroat1 from soapcentral

WEDNESDAY US SPOILER

Hospital/ER--Phyllis looking at memory photos of her and Jack. Michael comes in. Has paperwork for divirce sttlement. Phyllis wants her husband and marriage back, not money. Michael grim : "Jack is moving forward LEGALLY."
Hospital release today. No place to go. Summer comes in--Yes, come home with me. (she asks Michael to try to slow down the divorce process--naively.)

Ashley/Jack/office- Jack all fussy about some marketing strategy "what do women want?". Ash tries to concentrate him on the GC Buzz problem. "Perception is now reality"
We could lose business!". Jack--back to Phyllis--"I have done talking about it!" Ashley--"No prenup! She 'll ask for the moon!"
Michael at the Jabot door--Phyllis is passing on the settlement.

C Park/Hillary/Devon--Hillary is impressed with Devon buying GC Buzz. Devon insists that all empoyees will keep jobs. Except slimy guy who he fired.
Hillary tells Devon she wants to "make the Buzz better, not shut it down". (We do gossip better!) Reset the bar! Devon--"Gossip with a conscience!"
Devon thinks that is 'sexy" (with Hillary doing it).

Mariah frantic at cop shop/Kevin-Faith is missing!
Fashion studio/Chloe/Chelsea-Faith runs in--I need you help ! My B day party and no dress! I love your designs so much!

C & C laugh and offer her a dress. Chelsea calls Mariah to tell her that Faith is at the studio. Fun surprise! Faith while being pinned
in fabric, talks about Connor, Nick, and his promise. Wants Chelsea to come to her party. C& C gift Faith the dress since she only had
20 dollars tooth fairy money. Mariah tells Faith she needs a conversation about running off without telling anyone.

Hillary/Devon/ plotting about TV show-Devon wants her to be the anchor. Hillary tries the script but does not like it.
Devon encourages her to 'make it her own" or go without script. Hillary wings it in front of the camera.
"Welcome to GC Buzz--Jack and Phyllis Abbott, the Super-Couple few people know"......Devon ..."A STAR IS BORN!"

Jabot office--Jack and Ashley talking as Michael comes in. Jack tells Michael to get Phyllis to take the settlement.
Ashley syas that Phyllis will Not win this one. There is NOTHING LEFT of this marriage. No more pain or heartache.
Michael says: You would do anything for Jack! Ashley: "YOU BET. I do not care for Phyllis, but I know YOU DO!.
Make this as painless as possible please! Jack was NOT hurt by words--he was hurt by DEEDS. Of Phyllis and his brother.
No one can erase that. He needs to heal and get on with his life."

Phyllis/Summer/ sitting on the staircase at Abbott mansion-Phyllis- I refuse to feel sorry for myself.
Summer tries to comfort her and help her pack.
Jack comes through door and they exchange looks. Jack's is cold and hers is hopefull.
Jack tells her that if she had called first, she would have known that Mrs. Martinez had packed all her things already.
He holds out his hand for her house key. "Keep the ring. Do not drag your feet with the divorce!"
Jack has back to them while Phyllis and Summer leave.

Ashley/Jack/ Abbott home- Ashley.."OK Jack?"...Jack--"I just need to remove last shred of Phyllis from my life!"

Summer condo--Phyllis and Summer come in and Summer grumbles that he put her out on the sidewalk (???)
Phyllis--'No home, no man, no job..."
Michael shows up . Divorce papers. he says "name your price. Jack will give you any price you name.
With determination on face, Phyllis says.." Won't cost him a penny. I just want my job back at Jabot!"......

Chloe/Kevin--talk of 'ghost walk" date. Chloe says that Mariah "wants him" and has doubts about their future.

Preview: Lab--Lilly, Cane, Billy watching Hillary's new anchor thing on GCBuzz......Chloe /Mariah--"I won't stand back and let Kevin get used..."
Faith and B Day party @ CL with gang blowing out candles.

SOURCE rubythroat1 from soapcentral

THURSDAY US SPOILER!!!

CL--ooh Parteey....Pretty decorations, Mariah helps Dylan decorate CL, and Mariah does too much "investigative talk" until Dylan asks her what her real question is.
It comes down to Chloe and a feeling and something is not right. She claims that Chloe is doing a "switch and flip" on Kevin and it happened right after Adam died.
She cannot forget that Chloe tried to run Adam down. Dylan listens.

Studio-C&C--Chloe tells Chelsea that she should open a new children's clothing line, after all this fun. Chelsea is a little subdued. Adam memories.
Chloe starts to "stir the pot"..."Sharon pushing you and Nick together? "

Sharon/Nick/ranch--Chat about Faith's dress. Sharon wants Chelsea to come to party. A party is what everyone needs right now!
Chelsea arrives with the special dress. Faith is overcome and has hair up in a bun. Chelsea tells Nick she never had a real B day party of her own.
Nick offers to help with Connor's Bdays.

Victor/Office/Nicki--Nicki pushing Victor to get ready for Faith's Bday party, Victor disgruntled, but says OK...family is important.
He asks if "that new boyfriend is there?"..Nicki suspicious...WHAT ARE YOU UP TO?
Victor compares Billy to Travis. He turned down his job offer. Nicki--This day is about Faith's Bday, NOT WORK!

Jabot lab--Victoria greets Travis with the two kids while Billy and Cane watch them get ready for Bday party. Cane asks Billy if he's OK with that.
Looks like he is trying to make Billy edgy. Lilly interrupts in lab, with Hillary TV story.
They watch Hillary on the New GCBuzz launch. "Jack and Phyllis Abbott story". Hillary and Devon also watching from GCAC hotel room.
Lilly wanted to know who "the next victim of Hillary" would be.

Hillary/TV--The new Saint Hillary of GCBuzz-- refuses to bring pain to Jack Abbott and Phyllis. Don't worry-Promises to dig up "lots of juicy gossip on those who truly deserve it!"
Lilly is cynical--The last thing Hillary needs is more power. Billy is relieved it was not focussed on him.

Party/CL--gang comes in...Chloe sees Victor and rushed to patio. Victor tells Chloe he no longer needs her for info--so DISAPPEAR! Dylan appears like magic.
"Hope someone does not get arrested today!" with smile. Chloe says "nice way to welcome guests, by threatening to arrest them!
Dylan says: "Victor placed a restraining order on me! We are not supposed to be near each other!"
Sharon gets needled by Nicki, who can't believe that Sullivan is walking at HIS Age! Sharon's face has "haunted look".

Travis/Nicki/Victor---Travis: This is a Victor I do not know! (Victor singing) Nicki says "Even a shark can't always be on the attack".....Victor starts to talk about Jack Abbott taking over his company
and Nicli stops him.. Nick and Victoria: Nick asks what's up with Travis and Dad?

Party, party---fun photo OPS with hats, props and big glasses and all concerned --comic relief.
Nick jokes about end of party then when kids faces fall, in comes Victor with Bday cake singing and all sing. Faith wearing pretty violet shimmer dress and tiara.
Blows candles.
Nick and Chelsea exchange stories about Sage and Adam. He tells her it gets easier with time.

Mariah and Chloe on patio. Confrontation. Mariah says Kevin is best friend and is being used by Chloe.
Then reminds her she was hit over the head with a bottle and no apology. Chloe says they may not work together, so Mariah up and quits
in front of Chelsea and Chloe.

Presents at party. Victor gives Faith a framed Stock and shares !!!! And a PONY!!! Nick is cynical.
Kevin says to Mariah: You quit your job? Mariah: I am not a fashionista anyway. Drop it. Kevin: Are you jealous?

Devon/Hillary/hotel room--TV success afterglow. Purple bra, comes off from back.

Travis/Victor--table--Victoria has left, Nicki tells Victor he can do BUSINESS NOW and leaves. Talk Newman Divisions.

Condo/Chelsea/Faith-Faith tells Chelsea she got her favorite wish today. Daddy is happy again! Nick hugs Chelsea and they leave.
Chelsea's face on staircase: "What just happened?"

Sharon/Dylan/home-Dylan tells Sharon he gained "a new perspective today". They get a 'silent call on cell" (Dylan's cell) That has happened a lot lately.
Both look concerned.

Chloe/Kevin/patio CL-Chloe describes Mariah as "Hurricane Mariah, spinning out of control" She plays very COY.
kevin says" she thinks you are hiding something. "Is it about Bella's father?".

Travis, Victor, Nicki--Billy and Victoria see the trio at a table---Nicki says to a smiling Travis---"Wecome to Newman Enterprises".

Preview: Nick and Sharon having a confrontation: Stop it; whatever you are doing!
Victoria and Travis: What happened to change your mind (about the job)....... Michael to Jack-- Phyllis has one condition before the divorce.

SOURCE: rubythroat1 from Soapcentral

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Ashley is surprised to meet someone from her past in Genoa City

ChelC confronts Nick

Jack sets a trap for revenge

Dylan vows to protect his family

Victoria is shocked to learn about Travis’ past

Billy finds himself in trouble with the law

Patty sends Faith a baby doll for her birthday. She later calls Sharon asking if she got the present and to remind her that she knows

Ashley recalls crossing paths with Travis during his Wall Street days. He doesn’t remember her and gets evasive causing red flags

Phyllis and Jack come to an agreement that she can stay at Jabot, but she is shocked when she learns she has been greatly demoted

Nikki, Victor, Victoria and Travis have a dinner date where Victor tries to recruit Travis to Newman Enterprises

Mariah quits ChelC 2.0

FROM @jcrenny via twitter

FRIDAY US SPOILER

GCAC --Billy and Victoria spatting and squabbling about Victor, Travis etc.... Travis comes up after accepting Victor's job offer. Billy just about chokes with laughter.
"Of course you did!" Billy orders Scotch at the bar and is quite insulting and condescending to Travis. Victoria wants to know what changed Travis' mind.

Phyllis/ Summer/ condo-Phyllis is sorting clothes from the boxes that Jack had sent over. She tells Summer that "Jack may have given up on ME,
but I'm ON TO PLAN B!" ....Summer says "Don't rub your affair in his face! Give him time. Don't force yourself on him!"
Phyllis: "Time is passing, I can't wait".

Michael/Jack/Ashley- "New terms for divorce--you cab be free and clear with one condition---Phyllis wants her job back at Jabot.!"
Ash--NO! Not here at Jabot! ...Jack---"I owe myself PEACE! I don't care about the money. And don't talk to ME about pain!"
Jack throws all the glasses and cups on the table top off with one sweep. Michael leaves but Ashley urges Jack to call his attorney.
Jack has to get some air.

C&C--condo---
munching grapes and talking about kevin and Nick, and munching more grapes.
Chelsea says it would be too GROSS to bring Nick into her life when Adam is still in her mind.

Nick/Sharon/Faith-home. Nick gets all up in Sharon's face about whatever she said to Faith, and WHY did she use Faith to get to Chelsea etc.?
He does this three times without letting Sharon get a word in edgewise. He then leaves. Sharon goes to open presents with Faith, the only sane person left in the house.
There is a present with a Babydoll and no sender.

Victoria/ Travis--Victoria uneasy about Travis and the job. "He's just testing you!"....Travis..."I make my own judgements about people. I liked the way he was with the family at the party".
I know he is ruthless. I've known men like him. His motives are not my issue. Life has been a bit boring lately."

Phyllis/Summer/Condo--Jack shows up and Phyllis is eager. "It is NOT POSSIBLE for you to keep the job at Jabot. Tell me what you REALLY want!"
Phyllis wants her marriage and their life back.
Jack gets right up in her face: I don't love you anymore!"......(Wait for it.........) Phyllis."Then what is the PROBLEM?"
Phyllis refuses to budge. More spat. " OK, how about HALF of your company shares! Hah! No prenup, remember?" with a fierce mug right in Jack's face.
Jack: I don't want to deal with you at work! I should not have to!" Phylis yells out: I'm saving what's left of my life !"
Jack slams the door on the way out.

Asley/Billy/Lab--Ashley asks Billy to urge Phyllis to take the money settlement. Billy looks cynical, and says "Phyllis does not listen to me!"
Billy: NO. Ash tries to convince him. Billy: "It was always about Jack. I was IRRELEVANT!" "When she puts her mind to something....
Ashley : "WHAT A *****! "

Travis and Victoria -dive bar-dancing in the dusk. "Newman is just a job. YOU are important to me!"

Grape munchers/condo-Chloe lets Nick in with twinkle in her eye. Chelsea and Nick gush like kids and clear the air. No romance today!

Billy being Billy at Lab- Travis and Victoria kissing at door of lab. Billy is sarcastic and asks Victoria if she is here to WORK?
None of your business. More spatting between two.

Phyllis/Summer/Condo-Summer--"What's up?"...Phyllis with a choice of dresses runs up stairs " I am going to work
have to make a good impression!"

Jack/Ashley- Jabot- Jack blasts angrily in the door and Ash is aghast that Phyllis kept her job. " My company or HER! She will regret it!"
"I will give her a dose of the hell her life will be if she works here! "
Phylis slides through door dressed like a high-priced hooker, hair swept up, jewlery, revealing, maroon coloured clinging sheath.
Ash leaves with a smirk. Jack leads her to her new office. A dark room with no window, and dumps her paperwork on the messy table and leaves.

Nick/Summer condo--Nick asks Summer why Sharon is meddling in his life.

Sharon/house/Silent caller--" Why are you harrassing me?"---It is Patty, who sent the baby-doll to Faith.

Preview:
Billy/Victoria and the job with Victor..... Ash gets stuck in an elevator with Travis. He used to work for someone she knows. What a coincidence?
Patty/Sharon---You knew this day would come!"

TUESDAY US SPOILER

Dylan/home/-on phone with kevin at cop shop re: phone stalker. Kevin gives him a "maybe" since Paul is in office. Paul to Kevin--"Should you fill me in?"

Sharon/Dylan/Mariah--Dylan excited and angry about phone stalker, Sharon making light of it and Mariah wanting Dylan to go for it until Sharon gives her the "eyeball".

Cop Shop/Paul/Kevin- Paul.."Is Victor involved?"...Kevin "NO!"...OK give Dylan what he needs!"

Dylan/Sharon/Mariah- Dylan leaves to consult with Kevin about phone stalker. Sharon tells Mariah that it is Patty. It's a disaster! Says Patty is taunting her and sent the Babydoll to Faith.
Mariah---She is a ticking time bomb!....Sharon--She sounded LUCID this time! Sharon advises Mariah to find out what she can at Kevin`s work.
Sharon invites Paul to visit with his grandson.

Abbey/Stitch/hospital lunch room- Abbey tells Stitch to close the door. She has pushed off a meeting with a fertility doc and Stitch is pressing for the appt.
Abbey wants to work on the marriage first. Stitch is insistent and then she tells him she has not stopped taking the BC pills. She says he has not been listening to her.
Amusing visits by two female staff who get the death stare from Stitch while he and Abbey try to have a private conversation. In the public lunch room.
Abbey and Stitch hug, and come to some level of understanding. Abbey does not look convinced.

Nick/Chelsea/C Park--fun with Connor on blanket/grass--Chelsea has a weird bun on top of head (too much time with Chloe!)
Nick misses Christian. Connor makes things easier. Philosophical about all of life's mistakes.

Sharon/Chelsea/Nick-- Sharon shows up with Sullivan in carriage to meet Paul.. Cranky Chelsea gets a mediator with Nick and he and Sharon talk
"no more matchmaking". Nick holds the "Tank" Sullivan, says he reminds him of Christian!!!!
Sharon---So do I still have a job? ...Chelsea--As long as I can trust you!

Cop Shop/Kevin/Dylan--Dylan--How's the hack? Kevin syas the calls were from a cell phone and has to pin point location.
Dylan brings Kevin a suger high treat for incentive. Mariah comes in office as official spy. kevin is OK with her there and she does not enlighten him.

Nick/Chelsea/CL--Chelsea continues to be disparaging and cranky about Sharon. Nick says "cut her some slack. She just wants everyone to be happy!"

C Park/Sharon/ Paul/-Paul talks about Christine winning a case against an embezzlement issue. Sharon is chirpy about Dylan and Sullivan.
Sharon eases the conversation to Patty in the high-security mental health facility. They told Paul to keep his distance because he was " a distraction".
She is in her own little world. They do ART THERAPY with Patty.

Forensic Facility--Art therapy guy enters Patty's room with more "paints" for her---Patty drawing. When he leaves she gives his back a "cunning and sly smile".

CL/Summer/Nick/Chelsea- Chit chat about the matchmaker nonsense--Nick filled Summer in ( Summer was trying matchmaker too--with Jack and Phyllis)
Chelsea still cranky about Sharon.

Cop Shop/Dylan/Kevin--Dylan is on the case ---kevin discovers the phone line--Dylan hot on the trail. kevin needs to pin point the actual location.

Patty/glass /Sharon/phone - Patty knows she has Sharon under her control. Taunts Sharon about it. Sharon asks about a stolen cell phone (art therapist?)
Patty says : Oh, but that would be NAUGHTY!.....Sharon says to leave Dylan out of this.
Patty knows that Dylan can track the phone. "I hope he gets here soon!" I have a lot to tell my nephew about the son who is NOT HIS OWN!

Preview: Ashley, Jack at desk in Jabot office--Phyllis standing..Ashley" You are not family any more. You really don't belong here!"
Mariah---calls Sharon cell phone--desperate.."We need to do something"...
Patty to Sharon---Someone will want to listen to me---I'M SURE HE'LL BE RIVETED!"

I am not adverse to Nick and Chelsea. I think the actors would have some chemistry. Melissa and Justin had great chemistry, like Amielia and Billy Miller.
I don't think I can tolerate another recast - the last one is really not going over in our house (the new Billy - I really don't like him).

WEDNESDAY US SPOILER

Cop Shop- Mariah texting and calling Sharon--ASAP--walls are closing in! Kevin sees her in hall.

Sharon/Patty/facility phone--back and forth and Patty tells Sharon she "knows what is REAL and what is not. She knows Dr A. drugged her and that Sharon was her puppet. YOU MUST HAVE KNOWN!
Sharon insists that Patty was confused. Patty--Dr A. wanted to hurt Nick. That baby is Nick's! She taunts Sharon about her trusty cell phone.
Sharon--WHAT DO YOU WANT? Patty --Freedom and sunshine!

GCAC/Dylan--Dylan confronts a plumber working under a counter. The guy lost his phone weeks ago, and has been using company phone. Has a wife and kids. Dylan hauls him into the cop shop.
Gets a list of his work places from two days.

Jack/Jabot--Phyllis plunks the grunt work down on his desk--notices his wedding ring is off. No comment. Asks him why he did not tell her about schedule changes.
Jack tells Phyllis he does not have to do that, SHE works for him. He leaves the office and she is still there when he gets back.
Phyllis--Put me to REAL WORK. I know this place inside out! Jack: If you don't like the work you are free to quit!....Ashley arrives and says "By all means!"...
Ashley.."This is a family company. You are no longer family!"
Phyllis: "I put blood ,sweat and tears into this company!"....Jack: we are not interested in your experience or YOU!"...she leaves. Ashley.."I hope you enjoyed that.
Phyllis is the most stubborn person on the planet. The fun of torturing her will wear off.
Jack: "Jabot is my force to be reckoned with, always!"

Jabot Lab/Victoria/Billy-For once it is Billy who gets to complain about Victoria not paying attention to work.. She is texting Travis about first day at Newman.
He tells her to get lost and go to Newman.

Victor/Newman- talking to an investigator--suspicious--probably about Travis.
Summer giving Travis the Newman tour. Travis tells Victor he does not want Victoria's old office--he'll take Adam's .
Victor acts like this in insensitive after the recent memorial. Travis just does not want it to look like he is replacing Victoria.
I don't want to "sleep my way to the top"....then Victor says "but that is what you did!"
Travis offended. "just want a fair shot!"
Abby meets Summer in hall and they talk Stitch and marriage. Abby still not 100% sure.
They meet Travis in hall and he seems to have researched the whole Newman universe like a politician. Summer and Abby gaga over Travis.

Cop Shop/Dylan--Kevin tracks the workplaces of the plumber--closer.

Sharon/Patty--Sharon gets stern with Patty and tells her she will help her if she gets that phone. Dylan is getting closer to tracking it.
Patty leaves to see the person who is helping her. Sharon is bewildered.
Victoria shows up and is surprised that Victor said YES to Adam's office. She goes to see Victor.
There are flowers on a table for Travis--with a card "Back in the saddle! From Michelle" ...Travis' face falls.

Facility--Art therapist has a brown wrapped package for Sharon he prepared, Patty's art.

Billy/Phyllis/C Park-Phyllis forgot her wallet. Chats with Billy. He says she is shoving herself down Jack's throat. Phyllis persists.
Phyllis: I know I don't want YOU!" I will fight for Jack and WIN!" Billy bemused as she leaves.

Victor/Victoria--talk Travis--they agree to have a dinner with he and Nicki.

Sharon/Mariah/ --spy caper--phone in between art and backing. Dylan home. Says he is closer to finding the location.
Dylan suddenly clues in the address is where Patty is. Sharon is stunned.

GCAC--Billy buds in on Victoria's lunch. He tries to needle her but she zings him with "everybody loves Travis at Newman".
He is annoyed and leaves her.

Jack/office-Phyllis returns all perky wanting to help with work. Jack says ..NO! and slams his laptop down. No overtime!
When she leaves he looks at the Newman Oil Spill story.

Mariah/dive bar--drops the cell phone at the bar.

C Park/Ashley/Travis- Travis asks Ashley why she sent him the flowers?

Preview: Kevin and Mariah at dive bar--What are you doing here?
Ashley and Abbey talking life.....Travis to Victoria--"I have not been completely honest with you"

SOURCE RUBYTHROAT1 SOAPCENTRAL

THURSDAY US SPOILER

C Park--Travis/Ashley--He has asked her why she sent the flowers. Ashley denies sending him anything. Not her style.
She admits to calling her friend Michelle though. Knows Travis has not told Victoria the real reason he left New York and job.
"You slept with your boss's wife! Now you are with your boss's daughter."
Travis asks what game she is playing, and if she is going to use it against him. He denies using Victoria.

Nicki/Victoria/GCAC lunch-Victoria wonders what other agenda Victor has. Thinks it naive to think it's all so easy.
Nicki suggests a dinner with the four of them. Calls Victor to arrange "Top of the Tower".

Newman/office--Abbey with Victor and they discuss love, marriage, how do you make it work for so long?
With great mirth, Victor laughs and asks how many times has HE been married? ( 14?)
He also tells her that if couples don't fight once in a while, it gets ..."boring".....

Spy caper/dive bar/Mariah-sitting in a booth Mariah drops the cell phone. Eagle-eye waitress picks it up and hands it to her as she leaves.
At that moment kevin bumps into her, asks what is she doing in this place, and why so nervous? Mariah covers by saying that she met a date online and was stood up.
The waitress afterward tells Kevin that she had given Mariah a cell phone from the floor at her booth.
Mariah throws the phone in a bin at C-Park.

Sharon/Dylan/home-Sharon looks at the address list of the plumber and Dylan notes her hands are shaking.
Dylan wants an end game and Sharon just wants them all to be OK. "I'll do whatever I have to toprotect my family".
Mariah comes home.."anything about Pervy Caller" ? Dylan going back to station.
Mariah tells Sharon she made sure the phone would be found.

Art therapist/Patty /facility cell--As she looks at the canvas and the paintbrush, she has a plan in her head.

Top of the Tower/Victor, Nicki, Travis, Victoria- Victoria leans down and asks Travis if he is OK. "Yep"
Victoria is once again caught between the man in her life and her father.....Travis gets grilled about family.
Dad sold boats, Mom was a teacher. Dad taught him bookeeping and he was good with numbers. Started on Wall Street
mostly stock trading in energy. Said he lost his taste for that world.

Victor says .." You work hard all day, you DESERVE a good meal!" and he and Nicki take their leave.
Victoria feels that Travis is subdued. He tells her that he does not want her hearing the true story from Ashley.
Tells her about having an affair with his boss's wife, and that the man was his friend and mentor. His boss black-balled him on Wall
Street and fired him.

Stitch/Abbey/Top of Tower--Talk about moment they first felt the "love bug" and Abby stiffly admits hers was the same moment.
Ben gets called to hospital and Ashley sits down with Abby. Abby tells Ashley she never felt a "love moment" with Ben.

Kevin/Dylan/cop shop--kevin excited "signal is triangulating"!--the two are off like a shot to C Park.

Sharon/Mariah/home- Sharon tells Mariah it is "NOT OVER". It has kust bought her some time. Mariah says "Patty has DEMANDS?"
Sharon sya she will do anything to protect her baby and her husband!

C Park/Dylan/Kevin--Dylan nearly jumps on Stitch wearing one of those British "slouch caps" (Dylan tells him it is a new hat)
Kevin finds the phone in the bin.

Patty/cell-looking at her painting of a little boy, facing the sun, and a "kitty" at the bottom.

Preview: Victoria angry at Travis (slept with bosses wife)....Victor taunts an angry faced Phyllis...Summer to Jack.."Why are you researching Newman enterprises?"

SOURCE RUBYTHROAT1 From SOAPCENTRAL

Are you sure it was a little boy in the painting? I tbought Patty painted herself and Mr Kity experiencing.freedom from the nuthouse.

Is Travis, Gabriel Bingham??????/ :scratchin

not sure but there is something he is hiding and it is more than that he just slept with his bosses wife........cant remember but was Gabriel into Wall Street? I know his dad was a business man and Gabriel was a big playboy....

if not wonder what he is hiding...who he really is? I'm sure that Victor did a check on him....

FRIDAY US SPOILER
Sorry for late post, could not get into board until now!

Lab--Cane/Billy bickering as Cane can't get Billy to focus on the interview with GCBuzz, Hillary and Devon arrive for interview but Billy behaves in condescending manner.
Hillary and Devon say that the concept of the show has improved. Hillary will not go forward without "a Newman present" or the segment will have "No juice".
Billy mentions something about Victor being a "soul sucking SOB" but Hillary wants no part of that. More" everybody loves Travis" from Billy.

Rooftop/Victoria /Travis--lots of venom from Victoria over the story that Travis has just told her. "How do I know who you are now?"
Travis says "How about the TORY?"....back and forth....Jill watching from the elevator entry.
Jill reminds Victoria about the interview she is late for. She leaves in a flurry.
Jill tells Travis that a blowup was bound to happen. Jills uses several euphemisms for blowup. Travis proceeds to fill Jill in about his past in a blunt
manner. They have a drink. Jill tells travis "no wonder Victoria likes you so much! You are a pale imitation of Billy!"

Summer/Jack/Jabot-Summer was snooping in Jack's laptop and demands to know why he is researching Newman.
Just business, in cool manner. Summer complains about her mother's "closet office"...does not want Jack to punish Phyllis too long!"

-Victor/Nicki/GCAC-tea/coffee service--Victor spots Phyllis at the bar. P--"What do you want?" ...Victor--" Tough day at the office?"
Tit for tat conversation. Hateful looks from Phyllis. Victor sya she is sick and tired of the Abbott arrogance, and harps about the Paragon Virus.
Phyll- "No one's hands are clean here". Victor-"how about Jackabbott's hands?"....Phyllis sarcastic: "Jack is scouring the globe to find a lookalike for you!"
Summer comes along and Victor quickly covers, and tells Summer to come to the ranch for a ride. He leaves.
Summmer proceeds to betray Jack to Phyllis, about the research, and Phyllis tells her to forget about it.
She leaves and Jack is on phone with someone called Curtis from the Newman board. Shmooze time. Tennis offer.

Then Nicki comes bursting in telling Jack to stop whatever he is doing to rile up Victor again! Jack soothes her ruffled feathers
while Phyllis listens at the door outside.

Victor/Nicki/chauffered car-Victor going back to office--Nicki--NOW!?......more jackabbotttrouble...Nip it in the Bud!
Nicki says it is a runaway train already! You want Jack to pick a fight! Both itching for a battle! Victor chuckles.

GC Buzz at Lab-Victoria and Cane try to run the interview in a set manner but Billy is sabotaging it. Hillary tells him she wants a piece on how estranged couples work
together. Billy gets uppity, and says " We argue, we argue somemore, and I STORM OUT! Which he does.
Cane annoyed that this interview seemed to cut him out.

Victor /Newman-advising security about a possible Abbott family breach. Nicki comes in and a lot of warning about revisiting old quarrels etc.

Jill/Newman/Victor-Nicki has just left angry, and Victor thinks she came back--It is Jill.....She has some gossip about Travis that she thinks he does not know.
'He is not as shiny or squeaky clean" as you think. he is a lot like Billy! (gloating) Victor talks about stones in glass houses etc. Jill tells him to cut Travis loose before
he does any more damage. Victor.."Ill handle it!"

Travis/Billy/Dive Bar--Travis and Billy ended up at the bar to solve their differences like gentlemen, over a pool game.
Drunken scruff at bar wearing a black undershirt, tells "the Ladies" to take their tea party to a booth"...when he stands up he is much taller than Billy.
Billy says "what are you going to do, hit me?" Travis sees Billy go down.

Phyllis/Jabot--after Jack leaves office Phyllis scoots in to spy on the laptop info, about Newman. "Oh No Jack, don't do it!"

Preview: Jail Cell. Billy and Travis. Jill visits: "What is it going to take to make all this go away?"
Victoria is seen on the "cut" of Hillary's laptop--GCBuzz (more than Victoria bargained for )

SOURCE RUBYTHROAT1 From SOAPCENTRAL

Just saw on MSN that Steve Burton is leaving Y&R in December!!! Hope Sharon doesn't kill Dylan to keep the secret about the baby!

Anyone else hoping that with Steve Burton's (Dylan) leaving the show that means he finds out that Sharon has been lying about Sully so she loses both him and the baby :rolleyes1

No, I love Sharon and loathe Dylan. He can go pound salt. I wondered how long Burton would hang around after JFP got her *** handed to her. Hope he stays FAR away from GH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter