There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

How horrible to read about your house fire! I worry about that all the time with our dogs at home.

But yea for getting a quick trip!! :yay: party: I can't wait to read all about it.

That fire was just awful. It was so said to see the stuffed animals on the shelf covered with soot. :( I can see why it was traumatizing.

it was a terrible time of our life. thankfully there is always a light at the end of the tunnel everyone is unharmed and we are all wonderful!!

This brought tears to my eyes. Those boys are wonderful. Don't feel guilty for just taking Meg. The boys will enjoy having done something nice for their sister.

They'll probably expect payback later, though.

There was more what they said and did for their sister but is just swells my heart how GOOD these kids are.

Eh Tom is taking them out for a guy day.. they are happy with that!

How horrible to read about your house fire! I worry about that all the time with our dogs at home.

But yea for getting a quick trip!! :yay: party: I can't wait to read all about it.

I am SO EXCITED!!!

Sweet, sweet Meg!!! That video got me all teary eyed! I am soooo happy you girls are doing this! I can't wait to read about all the details.

Ok, I'm going through your daily plans to see if we happen to overlap anywhere...

14th you're in DHS am I right about the date? If so... nope, I'm in MK.
15th then... if that's Day 3, you're in Epcot... and Im in DHS! lol! Wait! You're hopping to DHS later... Hmmm
16th you're in MK... and so are we! You up for a Dis-Meet? :)

I'm at DHS on the 15th and MK on the 16th as well....add me to the Dis-meet List :)

You are an absolutely awesome mom, and you have wonderful children, your boys are so thoughtful with their sister...that video was so moving..she is a sweetheart, and I hope she gets to hug Duffy until her little arms are worn out..I hope you have a safe and memorable trip..

Every time I hear about the fire and see the pictures... I just cannot imagine how hard and awful that must have been for all of you!!!'

I am so unbelievably happy that this worked out - and tomorrow - right this moment - you will be in Epercot!!!! :woohoo: Love you - love all of you!!!! A mom moment to treasure! :hug:

D~

Wow, Mo.... I have no words... speechless. What a journey your family has been through. :hug: Thank you for sharing your story!

Tears were coming as I read the story about the fire, then when I watched the video... forget it... :sad:

I'm so excited that you were able to plan this in such a short amount of time! And the boys were so great about it too. Awesome.

Will look forward to hearing all about it! Give Duffy a big hug for all of us.... he's a bit more special now!

That video made me cry. This is so wonderful. Not only that you are going to take her to see Duffy one last time but also the reactions. I mean, you have some amazing kids.
Her reaction is so precious and sweet. And the fact that her brothers are so excited for her and were on board right away. That says so much about your little family. It is so heartwarming.
You guys are going to have an amazing time and this will be such a sweet memory for the rest of her life.

Onto other things- that fire is so terrible. I feel so bad that you guys had to go through that. So scary.

I'm a little bit behind but I just watched your video of Meg. So precious. Seriously. Tears...at work. All the guys here are looking at me funny. I love that your boys were so onboard with it. Those are some brothers that truly love their sister.

I hope you guys have a great trip! Hoooooray for pixie dust!!!

giphy (3).gif

I've commented on this, but I didn't see the video earlier. I'm lucky the store is closed because I'm a sloppy mess crying at work!! Poor Meg, she was so overwhelmed! Your boys are pretty special people for wanting to make her feel better like that.

Oh my! That fire is so scary, I worry about house fires a lot. Thank God everyone got out safely.

How amazing to be able to go see Duffy one more time. I hope you have a great "girls trip" to Disney.

Have a blast Mo, Meg and Meg!!! I'll be stalking you all day on FB!!! :woohoo:

And give that Duffy bear a hug from me. ::yes::

D~

Seeing those pictures is so sad. It's good to hear that no one was hurt, though. I'm glad that Meg will gett to see Duffy before he's gone.
Liz

The fire pictures then the video made me cry. However, I am super happy that you got this opportunity to go down with Meg and let her say goodbye. I will be keeping an eye out for fb updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter