Third Wave is Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your test comes back negative.

I am currently quarantining in our bedroom. I had a horrible headache Sunday night before going to bed. Woke up Monday, same headache and some cold symptoms, but I couldn't smell the two faced pallet I pulled out to cover my tired eyes a little wake me up of some shadow. I called into work, locked myself in our bedroom. Went for a test...it came back positive Wednesday.

We have zero idea where I picked it up. I am thinking that someone at my full time job is a non symptomatic carrier. They are all young men ( under 35 ) who talk medical terms equally as good as their FB medical degrees allow them to. They have zero regard for the following the rules they have. I did break my rule of NOT touching their things, when I had to rush and answer a phonecall at someone elses's desk. :sad2: :scared1:

OH well, I am making the best of it. Enjoying dh delivering my meals in the bedroom and watching all the Netflix and Disney+ I can.
Ah, Pumpkin. I'm so sorry that you are going through this. But I like your attitude! Fingers crossed that that AZ jab will mitigate a lot of the symptoms. Take care of yourself, and enjoy being waited on for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter