• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This Is Us- Season two

I’m still stumped as to why the house address changed in the Kevin episode..

Maybe that’s a huge clue that the fire doesn't happen at their house?

I’m still stumped as to why the house address changed in the Kevin episode..

Maybe that’s a huge clue that the fire doesn't happen at their house?

I thought there was a scene showing the Pearson's mailbox infront of the burned house, maybe his dad's house burns down?

I thought there was a scene showing the Pearson's mailbox infront of the burned house, maybe his dad's house burns down?

It definitey was the Pearson's mailbox. The burnt out house sure didn't look like saving .

Maybe it was the house they lived in after the fire? Kate sat in front of a house too. So therefore Jack doesn't die yet , he could still be alive after the fire no? But close after. Maybe Rebecca just drove to that house because it was their house for years.

This show keeps you wondering I could be way off.

I think we will see Jack die next week. Another episode with more clues tonight and then he passes next week, the week before the Olympics start, and they keep us hanging with all the feelings for a couple of weeks.

I also thought that they had forgotten Randall at the mall. DH was the one who said LOOK AT THE SMOKE DETECTOR!!!!

On another message board, someone posted this:
I follow this is us on Twitter. Ken Olin posted that there is a show after the super bowl. Based on what he wrote, that's the episode we will see how Jack died.

I was listening to XM Radio this morning and Beth was on Hits 1 and she stated she almost gave up on acting and she was going to move to Montreal, but then she was asked to audition for This is Us and she got the part. She said the show tonite is going to mainly deal with her and Randall buying the property home. She also stated that the show was going to be on after the Super Bowl. The DJ's made a statement, that "This Is Us" is going to pick up a whole new slew of viewers and they will be back peddling and watch all the previous episodes. Ken Olin went out of his way to get that time slot, she said.

Yuck! My DVR likely won't record it properly right after the Super Bowl, because the end time is so fluid.

As much as I want to watch it ‘live’, I’m not going to watch the episode until everyone has gone to bed, just in case there’s an ugly cry moment.

I saw a commercial and Jacknis saying it’s the last Super Bowl with the kids..???

Maybe that means while they’re still technically kids. They’ll be 18 for the next one and technically adults and maybe they’ll be off doing their own thing. The whole commercial was a total milking of ‘will this be the week he dies’.

Rip off the bandaid! I don’t think I’ve ever though ‘hurry up and die already’ about anyone before LOL

As much as I want to watch it ‘live’, I’m not going to watch the episode until everyone has gone to bed, just in case there’s an ugly cry moment.

I saw a commercial and Jacknis saying it’s the last Super Bowl with the kids..???

Maybe that means while they’re still technically kids. They’ll be 18 for the next one and technically adults and maybe they’ll be off doing their own thing. The whole commercial was a total milking of ‘will this be the week he dies’.

Rip off the bandaid! I don’t think I’ve ever though ‘hurry up and die already’ about anyone before LOL
I haven't seen the commercial. Last year with them for the superbowl because the following year they will be away at college?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter