This weeks burning question

Will fears of a worsening economy affect your travel plans?

• Yes - I've decided not to travel this year

• Maybe - It depends on if the right deal comes along

• No - I'm going on vacation!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
We will still go. However we are going to plan a few more meals in our villa and spend a few days hanging out relaxing at the pool and doing a few more relaxing things besides going to the parks.

We are also spending our weekends at a value instead of a moderate or deluxe when we check out of our villa.

The "down-turn" of the economy is not going to slow us down. We are a military family and time together is precious. We have vacations planned and often end up taking last minute ones (usually a long weekend at HHI). Gas prices do hurt a little, but we have 2 cars that get pretty decent mileage.

Fortunately, not at all.

We just returned today from 8 nights at SSR.

Additional Disney trips scheduled for 2008.

May at the GF
July at the POLY
October at AKL
December at WL

We hope to add a couple more. :thumbsup2

A worsening economy won't stop us from visiting. We usually visit about 4 times a year.

Being DVC members and having AP's means that a WDW is actually "cheap" for us in terms of additional out-of-pocket costs. Sure, we have to find a good air fare but since we go during the off times we can usually find something reasonable.

We look at our time at WDW as a real escape from the world.

We live for our vacations! Money is always tight for us, but I'm thrifty! We might not be able to stay as long in the future, but we will probably still go. We already have over half of the trip paid for this summer.
We'll just have to wait and see what happens!

DH and I have more trips because of big family events and we may do several sides in Boston/New England plus revisit some of our old stomping grounds. We have not yet figured out if we have enough time and when to go on our next WDW trip.

I know we are going to Disneyland on March 8th, Back to Disney World in May and the Back again in late September, it would really have to get bad to stop me from going !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter