• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thomas Markle, father of Meghan

Well given how dysfunctional the members of the extended royal family are I would imagine Megan would find something in common with the Queen to discuss, probably why they get on so well!
I bet the Queen was quite happy to embrace Megan into the folds of the royal family as at least she wouldn't have to spend her time apologizing for her weird and wacky family.
And since the divine right of kings ended with Magna Carta in the thirteenth century and took a final, fatal blow in the 17th century with Oliver Cromwell, the comments implying all us brits are cringing, fauning, subservient peasants who have deference to the monarchy enshrined in their very being is along way from the reality of modern Britain and this is coming from someone who is very much a supporter of the monachy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter