• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Don't feel bad. I only got 1! Maybe I'll have more luck with the dogs.
I would've won the dog Swag IQ! I was on question 3 I think when I heard some strange noise outside and got distracted. I used my free rejoin got every question but 1 right. I would've gotten question 3 correct if I hadn't been distracted and I'm so mad!!

Has anyone done the redcard offer where you get 400 SB for getting approved? Did you have to fight them for the SB or did it show right away that you'll be getting SB at some point? I opened a redcard the debit card and it's not showing I'll receive any SB...it's not showing in my activity.
I did it maybe a year ago and had to put in a ticket. I don't believe it will show right away because they wait for approval (even with the debit card). My husband tried to do it a few months after I did when the offer popped up again, but was denied because we tried to use the same bank account.

NFL Fantasy League is back. 40SB instant credit when you sign up and create a team. I was already a 'member' so it auto logged me in and I still got the credit for joining a league.

Where did you find this? I can't find it on the main page which is where it was last year.

ETA - Nevermind I finally found it in Discover Special Offers and Earn.

I also noticed in that section there are some Mercury Magazine free magazine sign ups for 50 sb, which goes pending 32 days. But this is a legit place, I've gotten a ton of mags from them but you have to be new to them and I don't know if it goes by email or mailing address. So far I've seen Cosmo and Town and Country. I haven't paid for a subscription in years and use them and a couple others. And if you already get the mag but are new to Mercury still do it because it will just add on to your subscription as long as the info matches. I think my Better Homes and Garden doesn't run out til 2022 and Martha Stewart 2020. I'm on hunt for US Weekly because it'll run out next year :)

Last edited:
I did it maybe a year ago and had to put in a ticket. I don't believe it will show right away because they wait for approval (even with the debit card). My husband tried to do it a few months after I did when the offer popped up again, but was denied because we tried to use the same bank account.

I figured it was going to be a fight wen it didn't say anything about being done. :/ I just opened a debit card red card and it said I was approved within a few minutes Still I took pics of the approval page in case I need to fight it. I don't want to put in another ticket

I got the ones about Walt right but they asked about who the first superbowl player saying theyre going to Disneyworld and what song Walt always asked to be sang to him. I knew the one about Snow White and his last words ect. Overall I got 5 SB...the winners got $333...I'm a little jealous

It's time for the dog themed one...I want to say I'll do well with this one but I'll probably get knocked out second question lol at least I have a free rejoin

Am I the only one swag iq has been crazy glitching out on? It glitched on the disney one about 3 questions in & I got ticked since that's my topic! It finally worked ok today but not a fan of the issues!

Did anyone do the Red Cross offer? Looks like you donate $10 and earn 1500 SB....and I like the Red Cross, so I would be okay supporting, Win Win!

Just a data point for those still waiting on the Ziploc/Windex offers - I submitted mine on 08/10/2018 and got credit for Windex on 08/21/2018, and the Ziploc today.

Coupons on Swagbucks...I printed around 25 out and then headed to Walmart (I used 2 for the Ziplock and Windex offers). I was checking out in the self check out area. The employee working that area came over and asked if I had a lot of the print out coupons. She went and got a supervisor to ask if they could take that many. The supervisor said yes BUT if any did not scan, they could not key it in. I had one that would not scan and the lady, of course, would not key it in. I had her to take the cheese (what the coupon was for) off my register because I was only getting the cheese because of the coupon. I was not mad but just did not really need that item anyway. Just FYI to anyone that runs into something like this with printed coupons.

Where did you find this? I can't find it on the main page which is where it was last year.

ETA - Nevermind I finally found it in Discover Special Offers and Earn.

I also noticed in that section there are some Mercury Magazine free magazine sign ups for 50 sb, which goes pending 32 days. But this is a legit place, I've gotten a ton of mags from them but you have to be new to them and I don't know if it goes by email or mailing address. So far I've seen Cosmo and Town and Country. I haven't paid for a subscription in years and use them and a couple others. And if you already get the mag but are new to Mercury still do it because it will just add on to your subscription as long as the info matches. I think my Better Homes and Garden doesn't run out til 2022 and Martha Stewart 2020. I'm on hunt for US Weekly because it'll run out next year :)

I clicked on the Mercury Magazine and it took me to a page to fill out the form for a subscription to Car and Driver. Can I get something else? Or see what they offer? I'd really like Midwest Living.
I must have done this offer for the Swagbucks sometime in the past because my 90-year old mother-in-law is now getting a subscription to Field and Stream. :lmao:

I clicked on the Mercury Magazine and it took me to a page to fill out the form for a subscription to Car and Driver. Can I get something else? Or see what they offer? I'd really like Midwest Living.
I must have done this offer for the Swagbucks sometime in the past because my 90-year old mother-in-law is now getting a subscription to Field and Stream. :lmao:

I imagine it's only good for the magazines they have the offer for because if I'm remembering correctly they only offer on the one magazine. It's why I didn't do it, I don't want C&D or Cosmo. The other potential offer is for RewardBee for 50sb where you take a survey and get the credit. The physical subscriptions weren't as good unless there's more options if you save the credit for later. I can't get my password reset and need to bug them on social media since my two password resets and contacting them through their contact page haven't gotten me anywhere.

I laughed out loud to this because I get a subscription to People magazine in SPANISH! I have noooo idea when I signed up for that but it had to be through SB! :rotfl:

I laughed out loud to this because I get a subscription to People magazine in SPANISH! I have noooo idea when I signed up for that but it had to be through SB! :rotfl:
oh wow me too! Wondered where I signed up for that, but yeah definitely something SB but no idea how or when lol.

Very strange thing just happened. A few hours ago my husband did the Dollar Shave Club offer by clicking a link from an email sent to his email account that he uses for Swagbucks. He was using an IPad that we both use. I just went to MyPoints to do my daily 5 there and noticed my balance was up by 2000. I checked my account history and saw I am getting credit for the Dollar Shave Club offer on MyPoints even though I did not sign up for the offer. My husband checked his SB account and the 2000SBs are pending in his account as well.
Has anyone ever had this happen to them before?

Two easy discover offers...just enter email address and it will show as pending for 7 days (this pending business is silly, but at least in this case it's for next Saturday, so if you have holiday plans you can spend a little less time worrying about SBs ;-) ) I found both listed on the homepage.

Betty Crocker Email Signup (pending credit date: 09/01/18) +25 SB

Pillsbury Email Signup (pending credit date: 09/01/18) +25SB

Did there used to be another thread for Perk? I had some comments and questions about that, but I can't find the thread. It's been awhile, so maybe my memory is playing tricks on me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter