• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to find out when i signed up for SwagBucks? I'm just curious what my monthly average is. I think I'm averaging about $130 a month, but I'm not sure??? Just curious how long it will take to 'save' for our cruise

I guess it depends if you recently singed up or not. I Signed up in 2014 but did not really use it. In my activity i can only see 2018. But in My order status of GC it shows my First gift card was ordered in 2014 so i guess you could go by that date.

I got curious to know to and although mine would not be very accurate of how much i earn monthly. From 2014-2016 I used it only once a month or when ever there was a good deal or swago. I cashed out $300 during that time. But after our vacation in summer of 2016 i realized I could use it towards Disney and i really started using it more. I earned $75 in those 6 months. In 2017 we planed a trip for December i started SB again and earned $350. I thought i did great that year.

After our Dec. trip I took a break from the surveys and then started again in Feb. I have cashed out $1025 since then( 7 months) plus some pending. For sure over $150 month. For the people who say that you can not earn money on surveys. Ha. I know people are earning much more since i only do a bit more than minimum. I am going to have to show this post to my siblings who laugh ( all in good fun) at me for doing all these surveys and me referring them lol. Excuse me while i go do a survey.

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to find out when i signed up for SwagBucks? I'm just curious what my monthly average is. I think I'm averaging about $130 a month, but I'm not sure??? Just curious how long it will take to 'save' for our cruise
Wow!!! Don’t know the answer to your question, but that’s a fantastic average!

I guess it depends if you recently singed up or not. I Signed up in 2014 but did not really use it. In my activity i can only see 2018. But in My order status of GC it shows my First gift card was ordered in 2014 so i guess you could go by that date.

I got curious to know to and although mine would not be very accurate of how much i earn monthly. From 2014-2016 I used it only once a month or when ever there was a good deal or swago. I cashed out $300 during that time. But after our vacation in summer of 2016 i realized I could use it towards Disney and i really started using it more. I earned $75 in those 6 months. In 2017 we planed a trip for December i started SB again and earned $350. I thought i did great that year.

After our Dec. trip I took a break from the surveys and then started again in Feb. I have cashed out $1025 since then( 7 months) plus some pending. For sure over $150 month. For the people who say that you can not earn money on surveys. Ha. I know people are earning much more since i only do a bit more than minimum. I am going to have to show this post to my siblings who laugh ( all in good fun) at me for doing all these surveys and me referring them lol. Excuse me while i go do a survey.

Dang, it's a great sb month for me if I make even half that! I'm usually one and done on surveys per day so thanks for the inspiration to try and get those numbers up a little higher! :thanks:

As fellow survey takers I thought I'd share - I did an in person focus group back in Jan about the clothing department at Fred Meyer (PNW Kroger store). I knew as a result of the group the changes they were looking at but obviously didn't know what or when they would do anything. I went grocery shopping with my mom and she was telling me that they were getting rid of the two main brands they carry and were bringing in new stuff. We went over to look at the clearance stuff and discovered the new line that is being put in stores. It's called Dip (which I don't think is the best name but kind of get where they are going with it). All the clothes are going to have a regular everyday low price and then when there's founder's day or something like that they'll be on sale. There were things I would actually buy and at the prices they had them at, which is a far cry from what had been in the stores. We were both pleasantly surprised at the quality and the prices and had a good conversation with an employee that was organizing it all.

It's rare that we get to see the results of the survey's or focus groups we participate in so it was great to actually see it and for it to be an outcome that I'm happy with. I know there are a few others that live in Fred's area and I encourage you to take a look.

I don't know when you can find out your start date. I check my gift cards and pending gift cards. My first gift card was cashed out in May. May I cashed out $75, June I cashed out $75, July I cashed out $100, and this month I've cashed out $100. So I guess I'm averaging about $25 a week. I do several surveys a day. Some days I do pretty well but some days it takes awhile to hit my daily goal. So far this month I've hit my daily goals and some days I've also hit my top goal so I'm hoping for a nice bonus for Augut

Help me understand this....it says "up to $10.00 cash back" but then it says 1,000 SB. Am I missing an opportunity to earn more money???? And the Glade one is also off??? What am I missing???

Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 5.41.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 5.43.31 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 5.41.41 PM.png

I got the ones about Walt right but they asked about who the first superbowl player saying theyre going to Disneyworld and what song Walt always asked to be sang to him. I knew the one about Snow White and his last words ect. Overall I got 5 SB...the winners got $333...I'm a little jealous

It's time for the dog themed one...I want to say I'll do well with this one but I'll probably get knocked out second question lol at least I have a free rejoin

Help me understand this....it says "up to $10.00 cash back" but then it says 1,000 SB. Am I missing an opportunity to earn more money???? And the Glade one is also off??? What am I missing???

View attachment 345734

View attachment 345735 View attachment 345734

The sb are your cash back. 1000 sb= $10.00, 1500 sb= $15.00. Buy the products @ WM, submit reciept, get sb. Nothing more to it. HTH! :)

ETA- you can use coupons when you buy the products to save more money.

The sb are your cash back. 1000 sb= $10.00, 1500 sb= $15.00. Buy the products @ WM, submit reciept, get sb. Nothing more to it. HTH! :)

ETA- you can use coupons when you buy the products to save more money.

OH MY GOODNESS....I have no idea what on earth I was thinking, yes 1,000 = $10.00. I've done this for too long to be this stupid, for some reason I was thinking 10,000 SB?!?! Clearly, I'm not functioning on all cylinders tonight...OOPS :oops:o_O:oops:o_O:oops:

Thank you for clearing that up, but I'm embarrassed that I so grossly misread this!

OH MY GOODNESS....I have no idea what on earth I was thinking, yes 1,000 = $10.00. I've done this for too long to be this stupid, for some reason I was thinking 10,000 SB?!?! Clearly, I'm not functioning on all cylinders tonight...OOPS :oops:o_O:oops:o_O:oops:

Thank you for clearing that up, but I'm embarrassed that I so grossly misread this!

Ya know, I think we all have those moments from time to time! lol! Don’t be embarrassed! :-)

I agree. I am not doing nearly that well as our Canadian offers just aren't nearly as good as the U.S. ones. I don't get any NCraves for example. However, on mostly surveys, Swago, Searches, and other little things I am earning about $75 a month. I will have 8 months of Swagbucks earnings before we leave for Disney. That's $600 I didn't have before. Its not a ton of work and something I can easily do with about 20-30 minutes of my day. It's worth it to me for trip earnings. Our dog boarding for 10 days will be $500.. to be able to cover that with some surveys .. it's great.

Has anyone done the redcard offer where you get 400 SB for getting approved? Did you have to fight them for the SB or did it show right away that you'll be getting SB at some point? I opened a redcard the debit card and it's not showing I'll receive any SB...it's not showing in my activity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter