Those using swagbucks ???

I cashed out for a virtual Visa and got it today. The link takes me to a site where I am forced to create an account. Is there a way around this?

Dear Best Friends nCrave,
Au revoir, so long, goodbye... :wave:

Sincerely, me
I finally got Best Friends Sat morning. Has been running since. Not touching anything else on that laptop! The points are adding up. Lovin that I finally got admitted to "the club" LOL. Wondering how long this lasts, generally and ..... More importantly... Do I run any risk of being banned by allowing this to continue running nonstop? (I feel almost guilty)

Weird, it’s showing zero in my activity ledger and still no change to square :(

There are some activities that don't earn referral points, but the common ones like watch/ncraves, survey's, discover offers all do. Have you earned points from that referral before? Are they listed in your Referrals section?

Anyone else having issues with Discovers crediting? I've been tryong to do discovers the past week and the coupon discovers and a binch of others won't crdit even though I follow all steps and complete it.

Who dominated in Swag IQ tonight? This girl! :cool1: Won the grand prize with about 6000 other people. Big 25 SB :rotfl2:
My game didn't display the answer choices for question 8, so I got eliminated. I thought for sure they would stop the game with the "we're having technical difficulties" thing, but evidently it didn't happen to everyone. :-(

Okay, I'm trying something new with Best Friends. I can run it for usually 2-3 days straight, but then it goes into "error" and stops and I don't have ANY nCraves for 2-3 days. In an attempt to even that out, I started stopping it at night before I go to bed with the hopes of being able to start it up again in the morning. So far it's worked the last 2 nights. Hopefully it will continue to work!

Discover: Revenue Universe: Free Vacation DVD +51 SB

This is another Disney DVD guide. Even though I have done this in the past, it credited right away, so you might try it.
The link features a man with a beard and glasses looking at a laptop.

My husband signed up for the Gillette offer last night and it showed up as pending right away. I'm hoping he'll jump on the bandwagon and earn some big bucks. This way we can get a really good Disney fund going! :)

My game didn't display the answer choices for question 8, so I got eliminated. I thought for sure they would stop the game with the "we're having technical difficulties" thing, but evidently it didn't happen to everyone. :-(

Question 9 didn't show up for me but let me stay in the game & DQ'ed me at the very end. I was a very unhappy girl but when I saw the 25 points everyone got, I didn't get care too much.

Revenue Universe - Register for Tips and Tricks! 18 SB- enter email and confirm. (picture of guy with glasses on laptop)

ETA: Revenue Universe: Enter to Win 48 inch Smart Tv- 18SB- entered email and received SB without confirming.

Last edited:
Discover: Revenue Universe: Free Vacation DVD +51 SB

This is another Disney DVD guide. Even though I have done this in the past, it credited right away, so you might try it.
The link features a man with a beard and glasses looking at a laptop.

Just did it & even after logging into my disney account & prompting the videos to load instead of a DVD, it gave me the points.
(And I might be watching them, getting a little teary eyed, thinking about our trip next week =D )

Does anyone know if you can do the ziplock offer again if it is "renewed" with a new date span? Same with the windex and scrub bubbles? For example the last offer had to completed at Walmart by August the 16th but now it is August 17 to Sept 3.

Does anyone know if you can do the ziplock offer again if it is "renewed" with a new date span? Same with the windex and scrub bubbles? For example the last offer had to completed at Walmart by August the 16th but now it is August 17 to Sept 3.
I'm pretty sure that they are separate offers. However, I never did get credit for the last Ziplock offer so I'm reluctant to attempt it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter