Those using swagbucks ???

Thanks for the update. I will submit tomorrow, but won’t hold my breath.

I just kept emailing them. I submitted the ticket under shop and earn (which I received the credit for) and I think they thought that was what I was referring to. So I clearly stated in the reply that was talking about the swagup and they credited it to me right away.

well Fanduel did not show credit pending.... how long does it take? I thought it would be easy... should of known with swagbucks, it's always a guess....

I see the Walmart Online Grocery AmEx Offer is back with Spend $25 or more, get $5 back, Expires 12/31/2018

Unfortunately AmEx Offers has decided it's unavailable now so I have no idea if there's anything else fun out there :)

Edit: OOps wrong thread, but I know there's Walmart shoppers here so I'll leave it in case it helps anyone out!

I see that now Smores only advances if it is the 'top' screen and your mouse is hovering over it. Otherwise, it just sits paused :-( So much for the background SB....

Mine showed pending right away. It credits in like 9 more days.

What do you mean by how strict? In what way?
If they give Swagbucks. I know they let third party gift cards go through when they’re supposed to be excluded.

I find this SB fact odd - when I attempt gold surveys, I get 1 SB for non qualification, up to 5 total. My DD gets anywhere from 1 to 8 SB for non qualifications and it is unlimited. I usually do mine on a laptop or desktop, she uses an iPad.

I find this SB fact odd - when I attempt gold surveys, I get 1 SB for non qualification, up to 5 total. My DD gets anywhere from 1 to 8 SB for non qualifications and it is unlimited. I usually do mine on a laptop or desktop, she uses an iPad.

I am in the same boat as you! I saw someone on the FB page post that they met their daily goal with DQ’s...so they must be in the same boat as your daughter?

Got credit for my Barkbox! It was no problem after I ticketed. I appreciated the prompt response actually. Still looks like I'll have to ticket my shopping trips unfortunately. I read on FB that a lot of people seem to have issues with shopping through Firefox (which I use). Ebates always seems to work, but maybe I'll try Chrome and see it if makes a difference.

I used to get the 1 SB for up to 5, then all of a sudden about a month or so ago it changed and I get the unlimited SB for disqualifications and they range from 1 SB to the most I have gotten was like 20 SB. No idea why the change but I was using Chrome on my laptop the whole time so don't think it has anything to do with how you access Swagbucks itself.

I used to get the 1 SB for up to 5, then all of a sudden about a month or so ago it changed and I get the unlimited SB for disqualifications and they range from 1 SB to the most I have gotten was like 20 SB. No idea why the change but I was using Chrome on my laptop the whole time so don't think it has anything to do with how you access Swagbucks itself.

Maybe it's random, or maybe she has a more desirable survey profile than me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter