Those using swagbucks ???

I’m pretty sure those swagups expire at midnight at the beginning of the day shown as expiration. So if you had something that expires 11/29, it would actually expire tonight at midnight pacific time. That has messed me up a couple of times now, so I make sure to use my swagups if possible by the day before expiration date. Don’t know if that’s an issue for you @linmc1129 @Lvsdisney or not. But fwiw. :daisy:

I’m pretty sure those swagups expire at midnight at the beginning of the day shown as expiration. So if you had something that expires 11/29, it would actually expire tonight at midnight pacific time. That has messed me up a couple of times now, so I make sure to use my swagups if possible by the day before expiration date. Don’t know if that’s an issue for you @linmc1129 @Lvsdisney or not. But fwiw. :daisy:

These Shop swagups are the same but different :) It's a glitch that SB has when it's time to actually pay out. When you make the purchase that should get the bonus, they change the Swagup to 'pending' and change the expiration date to the day after the Shop should post. In my case my pending Shop is scheduled to post on 12/2, so my Swagup is listed as Pending until 12/3 - that gives them all day on the 2nd to complete my shop and trigger the Swagup before it expires at 12am PT on 12/3. What happens in reality is once the Shop posts the Swagup changes to Expired, instead of Completed or Applied or something, and no bonus is posted.

After the first one did that, I screenshot each stage with a date stamp to use when I submit a ticket. I keep hoping one day they'd actually do it right and I don't have to use the screenshots but I'm not sure it's happened yet. :)

So can you actually do the bark box offer for one time and then totally cancel? I thought when I looked into it awhile ago you couldn’t cancel. Was that wrong? Don’t have a dog, only cat, and don’t need the dog stuff lol just looking fur money maker. Thx!
Yes i think before it was a 3 or 6 month subscription but they now have 1 month. A great moneymaker was Kidpik and Kidbox. Wait until they are offering at least 3000 sb. For Kidpix you order clothes for kids and send back what you don't like( everything). You don't get charged as long as you send everything back. and you get SB still. If you have never done the gillete offer i think its a 4000 sb right now. Pay like $7 get $40.

So this is weird... I did an instore purchase at BB, received the 750 SB bonus, but my shop & earn is showing 0 as pending... :confused3

Also my 500SB swagup is still showing pending and the purchase credits tomorrow... hopefully it credits!

So this happened to me like 2 months ago and ever since then I have not been getting any credit. I get the bonus just not she per dollar shop credit. I do get it on anything other than gift cards.

Anyone do the Sierra Club offer? Looks like a $15 donation nets 4,000 SB (so a $25 profit), but it is pending for 90 days. Is it really this easy or is this an ongoing donation?

Anyone do the Sierra Club offer? Looks like a $15 donation nets 4,000 SB (so a $25 profit), but it is pending for 90 days. Is it really this easy or is this an ongoing donation?
I did it and it is supposed to credit next month. I did a one time donation then emailed them a few days after to not have it reoccurring.

Same happened to me. I did not submit ticket yet. Let us know if you get credit.

I subimitted a ticket yesterday. Followed up today asking for any update. They said to check my ledger and if there wasn't a credit to let them know. I still have not received the credit and responded as such. We'll see what happens... so annoying.

Dimensions Fragrance is 3500 sb with purchase. There’s a $10 off plus free shipping coupon so my “purchase” of two mocha refills was free. Already have an email from swagbucks saying my 3500 sb are pending.

I subimitted a ticket yesterday. Followed up today asking for any update. They said to check my ledger and if there wasn't a credit to let them know. I still have not received the credit and responded as such. We'll see what happens... so annoying.
Thanks for the update. I will submit tomorrow, but won’t hold my breath.

I had the same thing happen the last time I used the QR code in-store at BB. I bought a $100 Disney gift card and I got the bonus but the shopping trip showed 0 SB and it never credited. I did not file a ticket because my purchase was for a gift card which is supposed to be excluded. I was just happy with the bonus.

I bought several things between 2 different orders on the 23rd and they started crediting yesterday. I bought a camera, tripod, memory card and case on one order. The tripod shipped by itself (USPS) and the rest came via UPS. I received all of the items yesterday and I got an e-mail saying that I'd received 30 SB for my purchase ($9.99) but they are not showing in my account. I reveived an e-mail this morning for 660 SB and it DID post this morning for the camera, case and memory card ($219). The other order I placed that day was for a Chromebook, which was a doorbuster (in the ad) so I was hoping it qualified for the bonus, but I have not received an e-mail, shop credit or bonus for it yet. I received the Chromebook yesterday, though, so I will keep watching.

I'm more concerned about my purchases from QVC. I spent over $750 with them on BF and I've received all but one item (it's still coming via USPS) but so far, I have not seen any SB activity. At 7SB/$1, I really want to make sure I get my credit for that purchase. I paid it all upfront (no EasyPay) so there shouldn't be an issue.

My best haul was actually for DH's birthday/retirement gift. He turns 50 today and retires on Friday after 30 years as a police officer. He wants a crossbow so I bought $600 in Cabela's gift cards from MGCP (earning 4850 SB!) and then went to the Cabela's site and bought the bow, earning another 1200 SB! That's over $60 in Disney money for me:teeth:.
Congrats that’s a great savings. I orders a lot of door buster movies, printer and ink. Hoping it credits and I dont have to email them.

I did the one month subscription and cancelled with no problem. That’s why one month costs more.
Awesome, $20 mm sounds good! Thank you!

Yes i think before it was a 3 or 6 month subscription but they now have 1 month. A great moneymaker was Kidpik and Kidbox. Wait until they are offering at least 3000 sb. For Kidpix you order clothes for kids and send back what you don't like( everything). You don't get charged as long as you send everything back. and you get SB still. If you have never done the gillete offer i think its a 4000 sb right now. Pay like $7 get $40.
Great, glad I saw that and I asked, thank you!
So yes, kidpik is great mm and so easy! Seems a great service too, if you actually wanted it for that. I think kidpik is higher now like 4000, that’s the highest I’ve seen it. I was lucky to get that deal earlier this summer. I saw kidbox is back(or I just kept missing it lol), but it’s at 1250. I missed doing it when it was higher a few months ago. I’m gonna keep watching and do when it jumps up to a better payout.
Gillette is good at 4000 SB as well, tho sometimes have to put in ticket for it. DD28 and I did it last year, and did the “limited time- earn again” offer last month. Hers posted quickly and paid out on Tues. Mine didn’t and I had to put in a ticket with lots of screen shots today as it never posted for me. I think we both had to do that last time as well. Didn’t have much for screen shots other than the email that time but they credited it quickly. But beware there are more than one Gillette Offer out there for much less. One is 1500 SB , then there’s one in Rev Univ for like 984 SB or something like that. I’d be so mad if I did that and then couldn’t do the 4000!

Has anyone done the Fan Duel? I think you pay $5 and get 2000 SB. How did it work? Did it credit well and was it easy to Cancel?

Hoping they offer some other really good mm’s this next month for the holidays!

Dimensions Fragrance is 3500 sb with purchase. There’s a $10 off plus free shipping coupon so my “purchase” of two mocha refills was free. Already have an email from swagbucks saying my 3500 sb are pending.
1. how do you order JUST the refills
2. how did you get the $10 off coupon?

Awesome, $20 mm sounds good! Thank you!

Great, glad I saw that and I asked, thank you!
So yes, kidpik is great mm and so easy! Seems a great service too, if you actually wanted it for that. I think kidpik is higher now like 4000, that’s the highest I’ve seen it. I was lucky to get that deal earlier this summer. I saw kidbox is back(or I just kept missing it lol), but it’s at 1250. I missed doing it when it was higher a few months ago. I’m gonna keep watching and do when it jumps up to a better payout.
Gillette is good at 4000 SB as well, tho sometimes have to put in ticket for it. DD28 and I did it last year, and did the “limited time- earn again” offer last month. Hers posted quickly and paid out on Tues. Mine didn’t and I had to put in a ticket with lots of screen shots today as it never posted for me. I think we both had to do that last time as well. Didn’t have much for screen shots other than the email that time but they credited it quickly. But beware there are more than one Gillette Offer out there for much less. One is 1500 SB , then there’s one in Rev Univ for like 984 SB or something like that. I’d be so mad if I did that and then couldn’t do the 4000!

Has anyone done the Fan Duel? I think you pay $5 and get 2000 SB. How did it work? Did it credit well and was it easy to Cancel?

Hoping they offer some other really good mm’s this next month for the holidays!
I did fan duel. Easy and nothing to cancel!

Is anyone else having issues printing coupons from Discover? I can't get the regular print coupons to work nor any of them under the 'stores' or whatever- Ad Gate Media and Toro- and none of them are working. Once I get to the print part- it says- Something went wrong- we are having an issue sending your coupons to your printer- please check back at a later time.
It happened yesterday afternoon and this morning.

I did it and out of the few donations I made, this was the only one that isn't showing as pending nor did I get an email from SB that the SB payout was on its way in 90 days.

Is anyone else having issues printing coupons from Discover? I can't get the regular print coupons to work nor any of them under the 'stores' or whatever- Ad Gate Media and Toro- and none of them are working. Once I get to the print part- it says- Something went wrong- we are having an issue sending your coupons to your printer- please check back at a later time.
It happened yesterday afternoon and this morning.

I have to print in incognito to get the 50 coupons and I didn't get my points yesterday for what I printed on Tuesday. But I didn't have any problem in chrome incognito this morning. Just hoping I actually get credit.

So i got my daughter a Kindle on Monday. The SB shop is showing pending, but only for half the amount it should be (Amazon devices were at 10% SB). Do I put in a ticket now or have to wait until it credits?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter