Thoughts on Arrival Day Plan for Epcot?

If you love to plan have a great time you seem to be ok with plans changing so that's good :) the luggage is prolly your only issue now. Have a great time !

I forgot to add that I’m leaving luggage up to DME.

One carry-on will be the bag we usually bring into the park and the other won’t be any larger than a normal back-pack and definitely won’t be stuffed with stuff. I don’t anticipate any issues with it at security and then putting it in a locker.

Thanks for the input so far everyone. I’ll plan to be at Epcot by 10, rather than 9.

I’ll leave it up to Hubbs how important it is to ride TT, I could take it or leave it. We prefer the Radiator Springs Racers version in California Adventure. If he wants to ride it, then single rider it is!

“Must-dos” between Hubbs and I are Spaceship Earth, Frozen, and Soarin’. The others are enjoyable, but it certainly won’t ruin the day if we can’t ride. Even not doing the must-dos won’t be catastrophic.

13 sleeps!

I think that's a good approach. I'm not sure if you've done such an early morning flight before and understand your fatigue levels, but that le time DS11 and I attempted an early morning flight with a late morning EP arrival, we were about to collapse by about 3 pm and had to go back to the resort to nap. We didn't rally until about 6 pm that evening. That's the last time I attempted this type of strategy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter