Can someone explain the advantage of the flex add on?
The Flex option allows you to use the entitlements over a 14-day period that begins with the first day of use.

It also allows you to use the ticket whenever you’d like prior to their expiration. But, if you’ve chosen specific “date” tickets, you can always go in and Modify the “start date” without an added fee unless you change to a higher-priced time span.

Purchased PH 6 day ticket from UT - current Disney value is $556.56
I purchased the MM for our December trip @ $169.00
Will my cost to upgrade to Platinum Annual pass be only $226.55? - will they automatically give me credit for the memory maker? TIA

Purchased PH 6 day ticket from UT - current Disney value is $556.56
I purchased the MM for our December trip @ $169.00
Will my cost to upgrade to Platinum Annual pass be only $226.55? - will they automatically give me credit for the memory maker? TIA

They can refund the amount that you paid for MM (including tax) when you upgrade to AP.
Subtract that from the upgrade cost.

You will likely need to ask for that refund/credit.

Hi All-

This has been answered many pages ago, but I want to confirm since so many changes have happened - an 8 day base ticket beginning Nov 23 is now about $2 more than my 5 day hopper from Jan 2018. This should count as an "upgrade" and be $10 or thereabouts for my family of 4?

( I was going to bridge to a 6 day hopper, but that cost is bonkers)

An 8 day base is not ideal but I could make it work....

The Flex option allows you to use the entitlements over a 14-day period that begins with the first day of use.

It also allows you to use the ticket whenever you’d like prior to their expiration. But, if you’ve chosen specific “date” tickets, you can always go in and Modify the “start date” without an added fee unless you change to a higher-priced time span.

So, in essence, it makes no sense to purchase the flex option JUST for the standpoint of having your choice of dates. Since the flex option brings all tickets up to the same price level, you might as well just pay the upcharge if your travel dates don't fall in the dates for which you purchased tickets. Seems like the only real reason to purchase the flex option is if you need the 14 day window to use all the entitlements.

I just received my AP exchange certificates in the mail. It says to take the card to a ticket window at one of the parks to exchange for my passes with a valid photo id. Is there a place in Disney Springs to also do this? Or does it have to be at one of the four parks? Thanks!

I just received my AP exchange certificates in the mail. It says to take the card to a ticket window at one of the parks to exchange for my passes with a valid photo id. Is there a place in Disney Springs to also do this? Or does it have to be at one of the four parks? Thanks!
AP Certificates can be exchanged at the Welcome Center (Guest Relations) in the Town Center area of DSprings. It’s easy to get there from the Lime Garage.

AP Certificates can be exchanged at the Welcome Center (Guest Relations) in the Town Center area of DSprings. It’s easy to get there from the Lime Garage.
Great, thank you! That’s what I thought but for whatever reason it doesn’t list that location on the cards I received.

Hi there, hoping someone can help answer these ticket upgrade questions:

We bought a package with 3 day base tickets prior to the pricing change.

1. If we decide to keep the 3 day, but add the hopper option when we arrive @ WDW, will that just be the flat hopper add-on fee--OR- will they apply the pre-price change $ amount from our package to a new 3 day hopper?

2. When I go to the WDW website to check on date specific ticket pricing, I just get a message to call & ask about ticket pricing...is this happening to anyone else & how do I view the new ticket calendar page?

TIA!

Hi there, hoping someone can help answer these ticket upgrade questions:

We bought a package with 3 day base tickets prior to the pricing change.

1. If we decide to keep the 3 day, but add the hopper option when we arrive @ WDW, will that just be the flat hopper add-on fee--OR- will they apply the pre-price change $ amount from our package to a new 3 day hopper?

2. When I go to the WDW website to check on date specific ticket pricing, I just get a message to call & ask about ticket pricing...is this happening to anyone else & how do I view the new ticket calendar page?

TIA!
1. Very likely the higher price of the new tickets.
(But, you can always “ask nicely” for the lower rate.)

2. Don’t know. It was working directly on the site earlier.

I've searched and can't find the answer to this, so I'll just ask: With this new ticketing system, can you still add days or upgrade base tickets to hoppers when you get there? I'm going in February and I'm unsure what ticket length I want and whether I want hoppers, so I just thought I'd buy a base ticket and add on what I want when I get there if I want to change anything. Will I be able to do that?

Unknown as it’s a new feature as of the 16th.

If you upgrade ahead of time, you can pre-book FPs.
Hm, well I'm unsure how many days I want or if I want hoppers - so I guess I'll find out. I suspect they'll let you add to it whenever - I can't imagine they won't take my money.

Hi all!
Im planning on upgrading my already purchased 6-day park hopper to an annual pass and my question is about timing:
If I upgrade during my trip January 12-19 2019 would the expiration date be from the day I upgrade or the day I started my 6 day parkhopper? I ask because our next trip is January 11-20 2020. So if the expiration date is when the 2019 parkhopper started our passes would expire before our 2020 trip is over. My goal was to upgrade on 1/18/19 so that its good for our whole trip the following year if possible. Does that make sense? TIA for any advise!!

Your expiration date will be a year after the first day you use the hopper ticket, unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter