As a note -- AP prices increased not quite a month ago (Oct. 11th) and it's possible regular tickets had some increases at that time as well.

Does your AP expire Nov. 6th or that is when your renewal period ends? The renewal window should last until 30 days past the AP expiration. You should be able to renew to any of the APs (assuming you are still a FL resident). I don't have an AP so I can't give first-hand experience, but I believe the prices for other pass options doesn't show until you start the process.
Thank you! I called customer service, and it turns out the problem Was that they had my address as my old NY address. I was able to renew and upgrade to the Sorcerer pass, which is definitely worth the upgrade to me for the flexibility it allows

hello everyone,

I am trying to purchace tix online under My disney Experience account. Once I get to the subtotal page and hit the continue button it does Nothing. It wont let me purchase. I have never had this problem before. Is this just my account or does anyone else have this problem? I have 5 people under my accout but only need tix for three of them. Is this the problem? I just dont understand whats going on. The lady in the phone said she dont understand why I cant purchase. she told me to clear my browsers and try again. I did that but still cant purchase the tickets. it does Nothing once I click on the continue button. Any advice would help

Hello. I have in my possession one hard ticket (green) with a code on it. I know it belongs to my husband as I wrote his name in marker and the year on it.
Also in MDE under bands and tickets, he has three of these listed (as unactivated). Who can I contact at Disney prior to coming down to find out what exactly he has.
I honestly don't want to call customer service and wait for over an hour only to find out that they can't help me. I'm hoping there is an email address that I can write to?

Thanks so much!

The hard ticket you have in your hand -- does that appear in MDE? You can link it and if there are any entitlements left it should show. Unless it is so old that it can't be linked. But if a hard-plastic ticket, it likely either was at one time or can be linked now.

As to the tickets showing in MDE -- like MagicBands, those are simply "keys" to accessing what is in MDE. If your DH doesn't have any tickets showing in MDE, then the inactive keycards don't matter.

We will have 2 day park hopper tickets for an upcoming trip to WDW during the first week of December. We would like to see the nighttime shows at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom and were wondering what the best was to plan our park reservations. Ideally, we would like to start our 2 days visiting the other two parks in the morning and then moving over to MK and Epcot after 2:00 to enjoy the rest of each day there. If we did that would there be a possibility that we wouldn’t be able to enter those parks because they were already full? Our alternative would be to establish our reservations on those 2 days for MK and Epcot, go there until 2:00 and then go to either AK or DHS for a bit and then return to MK or Epcot for the nighttime shows? That’s a lot of moving around that we would like to avoid, but we don’t want to be denied access to MK or Epcot because of crowd numbers.
yes, this sounds very convoluted and I may be overthinking it.

Probably answered upthread somewhere, but if I am in Disney this weekend with AP, reservations not available for MK for Sat or Sunday. Can I enter after 2 pm if I start out at another park?

would there be a possibility that we wouldn’t be able to enter those parks because they were already full?
Very highly unlikely. I believe hopping has only been “closed” once. I wouldn’t worry about not being allowed to hop.

hello everyone,

I am trying to purchace tix online under My disney Experience account. Once I get to the subtotal page and hit the continue button it does Nothing. It wont let me purchase. I have never had this problem before. Is this just my account or does anyone else have this problem? I have 5 people under my accout but only need tix for three of them. Is this the problem? I just dont understand whats going on. The lady in the phone said she dont understand why I cant purchase. she told me to clear my browsers and try again. I did that but still cant purchase the tickets. it does Nothing once I click on the continue button. Any advice would help

try a different browser. If you have a VPN, check to see if it’s on or off. Make sure it’s off.

Hi. I just bought military salute tickets from Shades of Green. They come activated. They said technically Disney can ask for the military ID at any time. This doesn’t match up with other answers I’ve seen such as on plandisney questions. Has anyone ever had this happen? He might have enough and go back to Shades of Green while we stay in the parks or sit out one day. Do I need to worry about Disney not letting us in (or making us leave)? I’d assume once you’re in the park, it wouldn’t be an issue. I do not have a military ID. Thank you.

Hi. I just bought military salute tickets from Shades of Green. They come activated. They said technically Disney can ask for the military ID at any time. This doesn’t match up with other answers I’ve seen such as on plandisney questions. Has anyone ever had this happen? He might have enough and go back to Shades of Green while we stay in the parks or sit out one day. Do I need to worry about Disney not letting us in (or making us leave)? I’d assume once you’re in the park, it wouldn’t be an issue. I do not have a military ID. Thank you.

The short answer is "Disney makes the rules'.

It's been a while since I've used a salute ticket, but once it was activated at Guest Services at the park, no one questioned us. That is in reference to tickets purchased at a military base in advance of our trip and activated with the sponsor present on arrival.

I've also stayed at SOG and bought tickets there but at that time 'I' as the wife was eligible to buy and use the tickets.

I'm not clear on whether you are currently at Disney and bought the tickets in person at SOG, where ID would have been shown by your sponsor or whether you booked a deal with tickets through SOG for a future trip using your sponsors information.

The short answer is "Disney makes the rules'.

It's been a while since I've used a salute ticket, but once it was activated at Guest Services at the park, no one questioned us. That is in reference to tickets purchased at a military base in advance of our trip and activated with the sponsor present on arrival.

I've also stayed at SOG and bought tickets there but at that time 'I' as the wife was eligible to buy and use the tickets.

I'm not clear on whether you are currently at Disney and bought the tickets in person at SOG, where ID would have been shown by your sponsor or whether you booked a deal with tickets through SOG for a future trip using your sponsors information.
Thank you. We are not there yet. We sent his ID to SOG in order to buy them. They’ll be activated already so no need to go to guest services, but I guess they could decide to check randomly?

Thank you. We are not there yet. We sent his ID to SOG in order to buy them. They’ll be activated already so no need to go to guest services, but I guess they could decide to check randomly?

If he's there with you, there shouldn't be a problem. Disney is a stickler about the Salute tickets. Once you're through the gate the first time, everything should be fine after that.

Hopefully you'll get another answer from someone who has used the SOG tickets recently.

If he's there with you, there shouldn't be a problem. Disney is a stickler about the Salute tickets. Once you're through the gate the first time, everything should be fine after that.

Hopefully you'll get another answer from someone who has used the SOG tickets recently.
I’m not worried about the first time through the gate so much as taking the kids to the water park on a rest day and he likely won’t go or he decides he’s done for the day and we hop to another park. Have they ever rechecked IDs after the first time?

I’m not worried about the first time through the gate so much as taking the kids to the water park on a rest day and he likely won’t go or he decides he’s done for the day and we hop to another park. Have they ever rechecked IDs after the first time?
Not in my experience but as stated it was quite some time ago.

My family and I will be in WDW in January and we got a package with hopper tickets (already paid off). I am interested in upgrading only my ticket to an annual pass. Am I able to call and do this? Or do I need to wait until I am on Disney grounds?

If I need to wait until at WDW, can I upgrade before using any tickets or do I need to wait until I’ve at least checked into my first park?

My hope is to upgrade before even entering a park (I want my merch discount for our arrival day in Disney Springs) but I’m not sure if it’s possible or not.

I am interested in upgrading only my ticket to an annual pass. Am I able to call and do this? Or do I need to wait until I am on Disney grounds?
With package tickets, you will need to wait until you have checked-in at the resort for that reservation. It sounds like you plan to go to DS on arrival day, so you can do it there.

Headed to a conference hosted in Disney this January 2024. The prices for tickets arranged through the conference are much better than I can get anywhere else.

Three questions:
1. If for conference or other reasons I don't end up using the tickets during the conference, can I move the dates to a future time?
2. Is there a limit to how far advance the dates be changed for the tickets? I realize I may have to pay the difference in pricing.
3. Can the post-1 pm and Twilight tickets also be moved to future dates? I mainly ask because I don't see options for buy those tickets anywhere else other than through the conference.

Thanks in advance

Conference tickets are not date based in the way that regular tickets are. They have a year-end expiration date, like tickets did back in the old days. For 2024 conferences, one day tickets will expire 12/31/24, multiday will expire in mid-January to account for the fact that someone may start their trip before 12/31/24 but use days into the new year.

If you don't use before expiration, you can use the value towards the purchase of a new ticket at a later date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter