Tickets Disappeared

Brittany Fata

Mouseketeer
I booked a resort reservation for 2 adults on the free dining plan package with a 4 day park hopper for August. I noticed today that when I signed into MDE, my tickets have disappeared. My partner's tickets still show up, but mine don't. Has anyone experienced this?

I booked a resort reservation for 2 adults on the free dining plan package with a 4 day park hopper for August. I noticed today that when I signed into MDE, my tickets have disappeared. My partner's tickets still show up, but mine don't. Has anyone experienced this?

it's mde acting up as usual ! People are also having problems with FPs - you're not alone !

Check the website MDE via your browser, usually that doesn’t glitch the same as the app and you’ll see all your tickets and plans. Also a lot of times if you just reboot the app it should all appear again.

This is one of the most popular – hm, that's the wrong word ... frequent MDE glitches. At some point, it'll fix itself!

This is one of the most popular – hm, that's the wrong word ... frequent MDE glitches. At some point, it'll fix itself!

Thank you, I hope it fixes itself relatively soon as I am suppose to book my fast passes in a few days, and without the tickets it doesn't look like it will let me?

Check the website MDE via your browser, usually that doesn’t glitch the same as the app and you’ll see all your tickets and plans. Also a lot of times if you just reboot the app it should all appear again.

Thank you, I did try on my browser and have the same issue. Hopefully it resolves itself in a few days.

Thank you, I hope it fixes itself relatively soon as I am suppose to book my fast passes in a few days, and without the tickets it doesn't look like it will let me?

Thank you, I did try on my browser and have the same issue. Hopefully it resolves itself in a few days.

If it keeps up make sure to call them before your FP window in case there is an actual issue. Chances are it’s a glitch but if it doesn’t resolve you don’t want to miss your window!

I was just in my MDE and mine disappeared too, luckly my FP are still there. I will check tomorrow, if not there I will call and spend some quality time with Disney IT.

Same thing today for me.
I tried incognito mode, and the tickets were there like they were supposed to be. So weird!

I’m only halfway through page 1 on the TPAS forum and I’ve read 4 new “glitch” threads.

My goodness Disney. Get it together. It’s beyond ridiculous that we are discussing this topic like its completely normal and if you’re not glitching out you’re the oddball.

It still kills me that a company of this scope allows this to continue.

As others have said, this seems to happen frequently. Log out and log back in, sonetimes they show up. Go to the website, often they will show up there and then magicall reappear in the app.
I haven't had tickets disappear, but frequently when modifying FPs, it will go from 3 people to 1 and then suddenly back to 3.

It may be one of the new added features to make your trip more exciting.

My ticket is gone this morning - the kids show up but mine doesn't - and STILL can't modify or add FP - this is really ridiculous already

I also had this issue. Multiple times during this trip planning process actually. I also book FP within the next week and it's making me super nervous about things going terribly that morning. I looked today and all seems to be ok and my ticket is back. I'm just going to check back frequently on MDE app and browser to make sure it's there. Super annoying though. Good luck!!

I also had this issue. Multiple times during this trip planning process actually. I also book FP within the next week and it's making me super nervous about things going terribly that morning. I looked today and all seems to be ok and my ticket is back. I'm just going to check back frequently on MDE app and browser to make sure it's there. Super annoying though. Good luck!!

I checked earlier today and it looked like it was back to normal, but I will probably do the same thing and keep checking back to make sure it doesn't happen again right before I book my fast passes.

My ticket is the only one now that has no name on it. There is one there but no name, and i’m The one who’s paying and in charge. We go next week. Still can’t see several FP’s. I’ve called, and been on the phone over an hour, three separate times! They tell me each time that they have sent my case to the escalation desk? Nothing has happened and it’s not good. I’m taking 17 ppl and i’ve got over 30K in this trip already. They need to DO SOMETHING to make it better!!!

My ticket is the only one now that has no name on it. There is one there but no name, and i’m The one who’s paying and in charge. We go next week. Still can’t see several FP’s. I’ve called, and been on the phone over an hour, three separate times! They tell me each time that they have sent my case to the escalation desk? Nothing has happened and it’s not good. I’m taking 17 ppl and i’ve got over 30K in this trip already. They need to DO SOMETHING to make it better!!!

Mine is the only ticket that is not showing - both kids tics are. And was told that my ticket won't show up until I start.a new account and clear up all of my "identifiers" , which I don't think has anything to do with the problem ! There are people reporting that they've been on one trip and were told they needed to set up a new account as well !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter