I see on the Disney conference site there still selling tickets for admission after 1 and 5pm respectively. With the hours being cut is Disney allowing people with these types of tickets in earlier?

I see on the Disney conference site there still selling tickets for admission after 1 and 5pm respectively. With the hours being cut is Disney allowing people with these types of tickets in earlier?
I don't know for sure, but I doubt they would allow earlier entrance. If so I'd think they would change the time on the tickets. I expect it's a case of 1) know what you are buying and 2) plan your parks accordingly - use after 5pm tickets at a park open later (which will be hard starting in Oct.). Probably not the best ticket to buy right now.

I tried the search feature with no success, so apologies if this was already answered. I have 3 non-expiring paper water park tickets that were comped by guest services several years ago. Could I pay the difference to upgrade each of those to 1 day theme park tickets?

Just in Disney August 18-29th. We had 3 adult 4 day park hopper tickets (2 already have annual passes for to expire January 15, 2021 and now extended to June 5, 2021). Went to Guest services. Normally we would have held on to the value of the tickets to renew annual passes for two. This time Guest Services refunded both tickets onto Disney gift cards to save till renewal, if we wanted. Gift card was for $407 plus change, per ticket.

The other ticket, they removed the park hopper option ($93 plus change). We then took the one 4 day ticket and made it 7 days. Total was $30. So we received $60 and change back, again on gift card.

Just in Disney August 18-29th. We had 3 adult 4 day park hopper tickets (2 already have annual passes for to expire January 15, 2021 and now extended to June 5, 2021). Went to Guest services. Normally we would have held on to the value of the tickets to renew annual passes for two. This time Guest Services refunded both tickets onto Disney gift cards to save till renewal, if we wanted. Gift card was for $407 plus change, per ticket.

The other ticket, they removed the park hopper option ($93 plus change). We then took the one 4 day ticket and made it 7 days. Total was $30. So we received $60 and change back, again on gift card.

that is interesting. We really wanted to use our tickets toward AP’s for our upcoming trip. Which guest services did you go to?

We went to Guest Services at MK. They told us, they weren't going to put a note in the computer to use tickets to buy a renewal. They automatically offered the gift cards. We have the two with $407 to put towards renewal in June.

I tried the search feature with no success, so apologies if this was already answered. I have 3 non-expiring paper water park tickets that were comped by guest services several years ago. Could I pay the difference to upgrade each of those to 1 day theme park tickets?
Sorry. Comp tickets cannot be upgraded.

We went to Guest Services at MK. They told us, they weren't going to put a note in the computer to use tickets to buy a renewal. They automatically offered the gift cards. We have the two with $407 to put towards renewal in June.

honestly that is pretty awesome. I highly doubt they will do that for us but it will be worth a shot to see if they can do anything.Best I was hoping for was they would maybe put a note on my account.Only thing I would miss out on by not getting AP while I am there this weekend would be the photos from this trip but we will prob only buy a couple to have a photo memory of this insane time.

As a veteran of the US army, my husband apparently is eligible in September and October to visit the Shades of Green ticket window to purchase discounted military tickets. Not the promotional hoppers, but The base tickets. Looks like a savings of 24 or so over UT. How are the lines at tHe ticket window? Not sure if saving about 100 is worth the time, etc?

We have a current reservation for on property with 10 day base ticket; however, was looking to move ot off property. But, I was told to purchase my tickets there would be a 7 day limit. Anyone know anything about this? It seems the 8-10 day option is still available from an outside source.

Disney is currently only selling up to 7 day base tickets for 2020. If the outside source is UT, it looks like you can get other tickets, but once you go to cart it doesn't actually let you for 2020 dates.

If you want a 10 day park ticket for 2020 and have it attached to your on property stay, you are good to go. If you chose to stay off property, you can only purchase up to a 7 day ticket. Then you could buy a 3 day ticket.

We stayed in site with 4 day tickets (package) and wanted 10 day tickets. Guest Services upgraded to as 7 day ticket and told us, we would have to buy a three day ticket for the rest.

8-10 tickets can be purchased now, but are only available for park entrance beginning January 1,_2021.

I have park passes and and a four-day park ticket starting Thursday, 17 September. Having read about the larger weekend crowds, I am thinking I'd like to switch my four days to Monday, September 14-Thursday, September 17. Is that even possible?

I have park passes and and a four-day park ticket starting Thursday, 17 September. Having read about the larger weekend crowds, I am thinking I'd like to switch my four days to Monday, September 14-Thursday, September 17.

Is that even possible?
Yes.
Try changing the dates in your MDX account.
If you can’t do it...
Call Disney.

We had a family trip planned for June of this year which we obviously had to cancel. We have 6 day park hoppers linked to each of our family members. We won't be able to make it this year as a family with schedules and from what I understand we can apply the cost of the tickets for future tickets. (let me know if I'm wrong here!)

In the meantime, myself and one family member are planning to go for just a long weekend so we need a 3 day ticket only. I was going to purchase and link to our account on Monday. But before I do so I wanted to ask the wise group here... how do I make sure our 3 day ticket is used during our trip and not our 6 day ticket that is also linked? Also, since I have the 6 day ticket I can reserve parks now, can I do that before I buy the 3 day ticket or should I not do that b/c it will then link my 6 day ticket to the trip?

Thanks!

I bought 4 days tickets in January for my summer trip, i cancelled it due to covid and Disney extends the validity until end of Septembre 2021.
If i don't come next year, could i get a gift card of the amount of the tickets ?
or i will keep the value to buy new ones ?

We had a family trip planned for June of this year which we obviously had to cancel. We have 6 day park hoppers linked to each of our family members. We won't be able to make it this year as a family with schedules and from what I understand
1. we can apply the cost of the tickets for future tickets.
In the meantime, myself and one family member are planning to go for just a long weekend so we need a 3 day ticket only. I was going to purchase and link to our account on Monday.
2. how do I make sure our 3 day ticket is used during our trip and not our 6 day ticket that is also linked? Also, since I have the 6 day ticket I can reserve parks now, can I do that before I buy the 3 day ticket or
3. should I not do that b/c it will then link my 6 day ticket to the trip?
1. You can do that.
2. In general, if you happen to have multiple tickets that are valid for use during a single trip, you simply go to any Guest Relations at WDW before you go to the first park gate and have them set the priority of your tickets so that only the ones you want to use are the tickets used.
3. It will not do anything negative to your 6-day tickets to book now, but...
Since you are buying the 3-day tickets tomorrow, there is no pressing reason that you need to make the trip reservations before tomorrow.

Last edited:
Has anyone used baordwalkticketing? Their prices are slightly lower than UT, but I never see anyone mention them. I found them through Touring Plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter