Tiffin's just dessert?

goofyintoronto

We the North! Lets go Raptors!
That hairy-looking thing was even funnier than the size of the dessert... our server proudly informed us that it was some kind of microwaved dough- MICROWAVED! LOL

She said it was the “latest” thing...it tasted like chocolate-flavored bread. I’ve never seen a server so proud of the use of a microwave!
Stop. :rotfl: :rotfl2: You're killing me. hahahahahaha. :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: Microwaved? Jesus. I dont think i'd be bragging about that one. :lmao: That's the funniest thing i've heard in a while. Thank you!! :laughing:

alltwelve

Mouseketeer
Stop. :rotfl: :rotfl2: You're killing me. hahahahahaha. :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: Microwaved? Jesus. I dont think i'd be bragging about that one. :lmao: That's the funniest thing i've heard in a while. Thank you!! :laughing:
The whole Tiffin's experience felt like a Candid Camera moment- we remember that dining experience for all the wrong reasons!!! LOL

kaytieeldr

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc
The microwaved dough sounds like it might have been a version of ice cream bread.

goofyintoronto

We the North! Lets go Raptors!
The whole Tiffin's experience felt like a Candid Camera moment- we remember that dining experience for all the wrong reasons!!! LOL
:lmao: I remember that show Candid Camera. :rotfl: Too funny!
I agree that they shouldn't be telling customers that the cake is microwaved. :laughing: That's a huge turn off.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

DINING AT WDW

THEME PARK HOURS
MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS