Timing question

Realgrumpy

DIS Veteran
Having dinner at Tokyo Dining at 8:30 and a 10:20 for ice cream at Beaches and Cream. Is that giving us enough time to eat at Epcot and walk over to the Beach Club?

I think you're cutting it kind of close. If you sit right at 8:30 and dinner takes 1 1/2 hours, that brings you to 10:00. The walk would be about 20 minutes from Japan to BC, so you could probably make it, but that's a lot of if's. If dinner takes only an hour you'll be fine, but you don't want to have to rush.

Like Goofy said...all has to work out perfectly! And depends on how many in the party. I would get there 15-20 mins early....kinda know what you're gonna order and tell the server as soon as you sit that you're on a schedule. if you're 4 or less people, you should make....although that will be a BRISK walk on a full stomach!!!LOL Good luck!

Assuming you are not having dessert at TD and if you are having simple to put on the table appetizers such as a salad or a bowl of soup in addition to the main course, I think it's doable. The walk to B+C only takes 20-30 minutes. The way I see it an 8:30 PM ADR is when the restaurant starts winding down from their busy period.

Note Beaches and Cream has a walk-up window to get ice cream at so that may be an option if you are worried about the timing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter