TL MM who’s going?

CMNJ

DIS Veteran
Yeah! Got it and registered by 9:05
Easiest MM I’ve done....now here’s to hoping it is warm enough and not rainy in Oct for a water park at night lol

I first connected at 8:40. When registration started (9:01 on my clock), I had 777 people ahead of me. It took 8 minutes until I was taken to the registration page to complete the registration. Not a bad experience...

I know the meal voucher is a nice touch-we had one at the DHS MM last fall and I was hoping they’d have it or at least a food place open to buy dinner-we plan to go at 5ish since my son has never been to a water park and is so excited to try one

I first connected at 8:40. When registration started (9:01 on my clock), I had 777 people ahead of me. It took 8 minutes until I was taken to the registration page to complete the registration. Not a bad experience...

Mine connected after 9am also... I was 1400 in the queue! Fortunately I got the spots for September. I wasn't expecting the meal voucher either as it said snacks would be available! EXCITED!

We will be there on 9/18. I was in the "que" around 8:00 a.m. (separate window on my browser) At 9:00 it went directly to registration which I completed in less than a minute.

There was no "you're number ____ in line," etc. Just an almost instant registration, very seamless.

We will be there on 9/18. I was in the "que" around 8:00 a.m. (separate window on my browser) At 9:00 it went directly to registration which I completed in less than a minute.

There was no "you're number ____ in line," etc. Just an almost instant registration, very seamless.
Same here. Only in queue at 8:55. September event👍🏻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter