Today's e-mail to members

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Has a link to a video previewing AKV. I realize how totally psyched I am about this new resort when I watched the preview. We have bought 100 AKV points, and I'm ready to buy more, well, no, but I bet there will be another add on down the line.

What do you think about AKV after getting the e-mail?

Bobbi:goodvibes

Has a link to a video previewing AKV. I realize how totally psyched I am about this new resort when I watched the preview. We have bought 100 AKV points, and I'm ready to buy more, well, no, but I bet there will be another add on down the line.

What do you think about AKV after getting the e-mail?

Well, I for one am still NOT impressed. I actually have no desire to ever stay there, it's just not appealing to me. But....that is what I LOVE :love: about DVC, different things for everyone! It would be pretty sad :sad2: if we all liked the same thing!

ENJOY your new home!:flower3:

Checked my email & there it was!

Nice little clip, you know you've watched the WDW Resort planning DVD too many times when you recognize clips/people that were migrated over to this one lol.

Look forward to viewing the DVD that's promised:thumbsup2 ; we'd have added on @ AK; but putting our eggs in the potential for CRV.:wizard:

sure do hope to visit your home for a relaxing stay soon though; esp. for the concierge safari perc:)

For me, it's the animals. I'm not as interested in concierge or value (I cannot imagine the words "not interested in value" coming from me, it was the price of standard price rooms that convinced me to buy BWV) as I am in having a savannah view. I have fed birds since I was old enough to recognize them, I have a pond in my back yard with goldfish and sometimes frogs and young birds learning how to drink from the pond or taking baths along the sides...I feel like a little kid to know that I can have the wild animals and our DVC at the same time.

You're right JerJan, it's great that we all don't like the same things...I will not be competing for CRV rooms!

what email?

do i have to sign up for something special in the dvcmembers.com site or is it something else all together?

Got my email but it was a blank page. Nothing written in the email and no link. Just empty space. :confused3

We got it!!! My DH wants to add on which shocked me. We toured the models while on Spring Break a couple of weeks ago. They are awesome.

DD & I just watched the link - I got goosebumps! DD suggested I call Disney right away because I love to talk to them:rolleyes1

So tempted, but still holding out on hopes of CRV. I think the kids are gonna love the new pool at AKV!

Got my email but it was a blank page. Nothing written in the email and no link. Just empty space.
Ditto- I forward my message to myself and then I can see the whole email. I have msn (hotmail)- this happens to me sometimes

I got the email too and I am sure it will be beautiful. The pictures I saw of the rooms were awesome. We too are holding out for CRV even though that means waiting a few years...(at the least).

Enjoy!

what email?

do i have to sign up for something special in the dvcmembers.com site or is it something else all together?

no email here either. i don't recall ever getting one from them. i am also wondering if i need to sign up for them somewhere.

That does it. I'm calling my guide... again. :teeth:

Thanx for the link, as I didn't get it either.
I wish they added the music and drums from the web site preview. Those drums from the preview section really put me in the spirit. :smokin:

MG

if you are not getting emails- login at dvcmember.com - then scroll down- about 1/2 way down the page there is a heading that says "Member emails keep you in touch". Click on that and register for email communications. They don't send emails very often, I have gotten maybe 2 or 3 in last few months.

Got it. Very nice video clip.

You know they sent that one month before the phone lines open for reservations at AKV.

MG -- So now you are in a real fix -- AKV or VWL -- how will you manage it -- split stays? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter