• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tokyo Disney Wedding Photos and Mini Trip Report!

Where were the pictured Mickey & Minnie Cake Toppers purchased? The Ambassador Hotel or were they custom made? I'd buy them today if I could find em! Thanks.

We didn't really get into details like that, but I would imagine that the couple purchased their cake topper through Disney Weddings in Tokyo the same way many people do for Disney weddings in Florida. The trick is getting a hold of someone in Tokyo who can help you track them down. It may take a bit of doing, but you could try calling the hotel and asking to speak with an English speaker about weddings. Maybe if someone were willing to help, you could even email them the photo.

You might also try searching eBay, in case they were ever available in shops and some enterprising Westerner thought to bring one back to sell...

I was browsing on the Japanese version of the Disney Tokyo website and came across the wedding section. And I'm gonna revive this 4,5 year old thread :)
As there is a clip on it where you can also see the costume changes the brides (and grooms) do.

Be warned, opening this clip on the Youtube website will result in all kinds of Japanese-Disney-wedding-videos on the right of your screen and before you know it you have spend three hours watching videos where you do not understand what they are saying, like cute-kitten-videos this is very addictive ;)

In Japanese only: http://www.disneyweddings.jp/

Be warned, opening this clip on the Youtube website will result in all kinds of Japanese-Disney-wedding-videos on the right of your screen and before you know it you have spend three hours watching videos where you do not understand what they are saying, like cute-kitten-videos this is very addictive ;)

Well I have the next three days off of work so I know how I'll be spending them. :dancer:

Thanks so much for posting this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter