Toni & Bobby's Shabby Chic wedding PJ & TR (SBP/Attic/UK) 2/2/09 *COMPLETE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a real lurker on your PJ/TR (and other peoples!) and I just wanted to let you know that your wedding has been amazing, the pictures were gorgeous and I loved the video you did with Stan :)

I hope you have a great marriage filled with lots of happiness and love x

Toni, Your trip report was GREAT! I love it and I am so sad it is over! Your wedding was wonderful and your honeymoon was great too!

aww I'm sorry that it's done Toni but on the bright side you get to do your 1st year anniversary TR next year! and your pj will help a lot of other disbrides. Love how you ended it with the carriage pic :goodvibes

Very true! I really hope that this PJ does help out future Disbrides. That was my goal! I tried to include as much info that I could to help them out! I am already excited about starting my PTR!

Aww Toni, I'm so sad to see this end.

I love your floral arrangement. That was so sweet of Bobby to set that up for you.

Oh and your food looked really good. That's ashame they didn't put his name on the menus lol. Poor Bobby lol.

You guys had such a great honeymoon! I really enjoyed it! Love how you ended it with the picture, so cute.

Thank you!!! Yay don't we see each other this weekend?!

Awwwww! I'm so sad that your TR is done! It was so much fun to follow along with all your planning, your wonderful day, and your honeymoon! I can only hope our wedding trip will be as great as yours! Congrats on everything and I'm looking forward to your PTR!

I am glad you followed along! Your wedding is going to be beautiful and I am going to follow along with you! Thank you so much and I will be starting the PTR soon!

Aww so sad for it to come to an end, thank you for sharing with us... made us feel like we were there with you! :)

Im dying about the name on the menu... maybe they thought you were one of those futuristic type couple and instead of you taking his name he took yours LMAO

Cant wait to catch up with you on your almost anniversary trip report :)

Thank you!! I am so glad you followed along! LOL I told Bobby he just needs to change his name to mine. He didn't go for that. :lmao: I hope you stop by my PTR when I start!!

Sounds like a lovey last day. I'm sorry your TR is over. Have a wonderful magical life together.

Thank you! We had such a wonderful time. We are already excited for January!

What a lovely last day! The food at Artist Pointe looks absolutely delicious! Especially that dessert! Yummy!

I cannot begin to tell you how much I have completely adored reading all about your wedding and your honeymoon.... Your wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and you looked amazing, and your honeymoon was just wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing it with everyone! :hug:

Bob xoxoxoxox

Artist Pointe was sooooo good! I think it's some of the best steak I have had in Disney but I have yet to go to Le Cellier and I heard that is really good. I am so glad you followed along with my planning and wedding! It's really nice to know there are such sweet people on here that I consider my disbride friends. :hug:

We're all depressed now that it's over! BAH! :sad1:

It sounds like you had a wonderful and relaxing last day. The flower arrangement was beautiful even if you were limited! :lovestruc Esp. the hidden Mickey!

I am kind of depressed it's over too!! LOL. BUT I get to follow YOUR PJ and TR now and share in your wedding!!!!

Your floral arrangement looked really nice!

So sad your TR is over! I really enjoyed reading along, all the way from your PJ to the very end.

I KWYM about missing the planning process etc. I love being married now as well, but sometimes I get a little depressed that the wedding is over. Silly, but what can you do?

I am glad I am not the only one. I think it's just that you dream about your wedding day all this time and then boom it's all over in one day. After all that dreaming and planning. No more weddings. LOL. I love married life though. It's really the best! Now I just plan vacations. :rotfl:

Toni, its so sad to see it come to an end, but am looking forward to your future reports.

I've always wanted to eat at Artist Pointe and from your review it sounds like everything was really delicious. Would you suggest the romance dinner package, do you think it was worth it? I considered it for Kris and I, but wasn't sure if the cost was worth while.

I still get to read your TR!!!! I love all your Hawaii pictures! you should eat at Artist Pointe. The food was excellent. I really would recommend the romance dinner. I think they really treat you extra special. You get the personalized menus, toasting glasses and just extra special attention. I think the cost was worth it. I would like to do it again for our next trip for an anniversary dinner.

Ok, I am glad I am not the only one here sad to see this PJ/TR end! Seriously Toni, please start your PTR for January now... it's only 7 months:rotfl:

Did you use your name on the ADR for Artist pointe? I bet that is why your menu had your last name on it, not Bobbys??:confused3 Just a guess though?

And yay a former florist too! That was a prior profession of mine as well! Small world!

LOL I think I am going to start the PTR soon. I see some people starting their PTR's for March! I did use my name for the reservations because I had no idea that they gave you personalized menus. Oh well. Next time I will do it right! LOL. Wow you are a former florist too!!!! How awesome! I wish I could have done my own flowers for the wedding but I just thought it would be too much work to do them all and bring them down, plus I really didn't want silks.

Thanks for this great PJ/TR!

Thank you so much for reading!!! :goodvibes

I've been a real lurker on your PJ/TR (and other peoples!) and I just wanted to let you know that your wedding has been amazing, the pictures were gorgeous and I loved the video you did with Stan :)

I hope you have a great marriage filled with lots of happiness and love x

Thank you so much for stopping by and thank you so much for your compliments! it was such a magical time and I am glad I could share it with everyone! Stan was wonderful. We had such a good time filming with him! I hope you stop by my PTR when I start. It would be great to get to talk with you more!

Toni, Your trip report was GREAT! I love it and I am so sad it is over! Your wedding was wonderful and your honeymoon was great too!

Thank you so much!!! I am so glad you followed my PJ/TR!! Wow I can remember when you were just planning your wedding too when I started! Your wedding was amazing!

I still get to read your TR!!!! I love all your Hawaii pictures! you should eat at Artist Pointe. The food was excellent. I really would recommend the romance dinner. I think they really treat you extra special. You get the personalized menus, toasting glasses and just extra special attention. I think the cost was worth it. I would like to do it again for our next trip for an anniversary dinner.

I am such a slacker though compared to you! Look, I'm over a year out and still working on it. I never thought it would take this long to recap 10 days at Disney and 10 days in Hawaii :upsidedow

I am such a slacker though compared to you! Look, I'm over a year out and still working on it. I never thought it would take this long to recap 10 days at Disney and 10 days in Hawaii :upsidedow

But that is because you have a life. I have absolutely NOTHING to do! :rotfl:

Toni ~ your wedding was so beautiful! You've really helped me out a lot in trying to plan out my wedding!

Toni ~ your wedding was so beautiful! You've really helped me out a lot in trying to plan out my wedding!

Thank you so much!! I am glad I could help out!

Awww Twin its over, start that PTR for our trip in January.. cant wait;)

I know, I want to start it up so I can organize everything! I think I will. I can't wait. We are all going to have such a great time. What dates are you going? Do you know where you are all staying yet?

So NOW I know what BLT stands for not just for Bay Lake Towers but for Bobby Loves Toni:rotfl::rotfl:

I think we will be there 8-10 not sure where we are staying:confused3
love ya twin

So NOW I know what BLT stands for not just for Bay Lake Towers but for Bobby Loves Toni:rotfl::rotfl:

I think we will be there 8-10 not sure where we are staying:confused3
love ya twin

OMG I never thought of that!!! :rotfl2: I like that!!

Yay we get there the same day!!! I can't wait! :hyper:

HEY!!!
I just found your report..and i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I am only at honeymoon day but i just have to jump in and say how much i love your wedding pics! Everything was so beautiful..you looked awesome! I have to ask, the bodice of your dress looks pretty similar to mine that i will be wearing in October...is it Christina Wu???

Ok..gotta keep reading..errr working ;)

HEY!!!
I just found your report..and i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I am only at honeymoon day but i just have to jump in and say how much i love your wedding pics! Everything was so beautiful..you looked awesome! I have to ask, the bodice of your dress looks pretty similar to mine that i will be wearing in October...is it Christina Wu???

Ok..gotta keep reading..errr working ;)

Thank you so much!!!! My dress is made by Allure. It was great. It was actually pretty comfortable as far as wedding dresses go. It held up well in the rain and puddles! :rotfl: Do you have a PJ on the boards?

Soo where is this next PTR??? lolol
I need my toni story fix!

I am working on that!! I have 7 months till the trip and I am wondering if it's too early to start one. I am new to the PTR area. I saw some people doing PTRs for next March so I guess I can start one too! :lmao: I am really excited to see your wedding pictures! You are getting so close!!!!!

Toni I have mostly lurked but I've read this PJ/TR page to page from beginning to end. Your wedding was beautiful, you got some great pictures. It looks like your honeymoon was so much fun.

I can't wait to read all about BLT in your next TR :goodvibes

Toni I have mostly lurked but I've read this PJ/TR page to page from beginning to end. Your wedding was beautiful, you got some great pictures. It looks like your honeymoon was so much fun.

I can't wait to read all about BLT in your next TR :goodvibes

Thank you! Everything really turned out great in the end. I can't wait to go to Disney in January! It seems so far away!!!! :rotfl:

Thank you so much!!!! My dress is made by Allure. It was great. It was actually pretty comfortable as far as wedding dresses go. It held up well in the rain and puddles! :rotfl: Do you have a PJ on the boards?
!

OH nice!!! its beautiful :)...so far mine seems comfy but i guess i won't know until the day!!! I do not have a PJ on the boards..BUT i do plan on doing a mega Honeymoon/Disneymoon report that will start a little before the wedding...:)

OH nice!!! its beautiful :)...so far mine seems comfy but i guess i won't know until the day!!! I do not have a PJ on the boards..BUT i do plan on doing a mega Honeymoon/Disneymoon report that will start a little before the wedding...:)

Oh well I can't wait to read it!!!! Are you having an at home wedding and then Disneymoon?

Toni,
I just read through your entire PJ/TR. What a beautiful wedding! :bride: I'm sorry that it rained but you had the best spirits about it. Congratulations on it all! You were a beautiful bride! I'll be on the lookout for your PTR! :goodvibes:hug:

Thats sooo cool that you got to meet up with Lynn! I think that DIS-meets are one of my new fave things! :rotfl: Oh and I wanted to thank you again for the shoes! My seamstress loves them and she always asks me where I get them and then I finally introduced her to the world of DISBOARDS! :rotfl2: Thanks!

Toni,
I just read through your entire PJ/TR. What a beautiful wedding! :bride: I'm sorry that it rained but you had the best spirits about it. Congratulations on it all! You were a beautiful bride! I'll be on the lookout for your PTR! :goodvibes:hug:

Thank you so much!!! I was a tiny bit disappointed in the rain but I figured what can you do. It's going to rain no matter what so I might as well make the best of it. I am so happy Misty had no problem taking pictures out in the pouring rain! :lmao: I will be sure to get my PTR up as soon as possible! Can't wait to chat with you on there!

Thats sooo cool that you got to meet up with Lynn! I think that DIS-meets are one of my new fave things! :rotfl: Oh and I wanted to thank you again for the shoes! My seamstress loves them and she always asks me where I get them and then I finally introduced her to the world of DISBOARDS! :rotfl2: Thanks!

Lynn is awesome! I am so glad I got to finally meet her in person. We live so close! I hope the shoes are just as comfortable for you as they were for me!! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter