Top 3 sexiest TV Moms ever

No. You may not discriminate based on gender. Please change this to Top Sexiest TV Parents ever. I'll start:

1. Elliott Stabler, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
2. Mitchell Pritchett, Modern Family / Doug Ross, ER
3. Charles Ingalls, Little House on the Prairie

On a forum made up predominantly of women this could be a tough one Jason.;) After Samantha (Bewitched) I'm having difficulty coming up with two more.

I'll play and I won't be swayed by the discrimination nonsense (which I hope was TIC).

1) Sophia Vergara (Gloria Pritchett) -- Modern Family
2) Maria Canals-Barrera (Theresa Russo) -- Wizards of Waverly Place
3) Mary Tyler Moore (Laura Petrie) -- Dick Van Dyke Show

I’ll answer Jason! I’m a woman & I don’t find anything intimidating about saying another woman looks great on tv or real life.,,there’s so many it’s hard to choose. I always said there’s a dozen beautiful woman to one dashing man. great question!

Merideth Baxter Bernie (Family Ties)

Donna Mills ( knots Landing)

Morgan Fairchild ( Chandler’s Mom on Friends).

4. Marge Simpson (The Simpsons)
3. Carolyn Jones (The Addams Family)
2. Sally Field (Brothers & Sisters)
1. Lori Loughlin (Full House/Fuller House/When Calls The Heart) I want whatever fountain of youth she has. Seriously.

Last edited:

3. Elliot Sadler, Law & Order SVU
2. Josh Dallas Manifest
1. Robert Carlyle Once Upon a Time

3. Tami Taylor (Friday Night Lights)
2. Gloria Prichet (Modern Family)
1. Betty Draper (Mad Men)

I was hoping someone would bring up Mrs. Coach. I had a big crush on Tami.

Betty was smoking hot but she was just so emotionally empty it put a damper on things.

I was hoping someone would bring up Mrs. Coach. I had a big crush on Tami.

Betty was smoking hot but she was just so emotionally empty it put a damper on things.

yes Mrs Coach was. And poor Betty was not only am emotional mess, they ended her with lung cancer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter