Top Secret Pixie Dust! A Surprise 13th Birthday PTR! NEW! TRIP REPORT LINK PAGE 220!

Wow, how time flies! Can't believe you're back, but cannot wait to hear all about it! Sounds like you had a fantastic time.....:woohoo:

If you're back, it must be time for me to start packing! :yay:

Glad you had a great trip - it seemed to go by quickly! Looking forward to your TR - of course, you'll probably do a bunch while I'm gone!!!

Welcome Home Jackie! I can't wait to hear about your adventures! I can imagine how hot it was in FL, we've been in the 90's all week in IN! Hope you were able to find ways to stay cool!

Thanks! Yes, despite the heat, I think we were able to do pretty well with staying cool. The afternoon break was a lifesaver!

A great, great, great time and possibly the best trip yet??? I'm so glad to hear that. :goodvibes Can't wait for more when you're ready!

Loading pictures -- I took about 500 and Chelsea took about 250. Should make for a fun TR!

Welcome back!
Glad you had such a great trip. Can't wait for the tr to start.

Thanks! All I need is a title and some time. LOL!

Wow, how time flies! Can't believe you're back, but cannot wait to hear all about it! Sounds like you had a fantastic time.....:woohoo:

We did! We did! :yay:

If you're back, it must be time for me to start packing! :yay:

Glad you had a great trip - it seemed to go by quickly! Looking forward to your TR - of course, you'll probably do a bunch while I'm gone!!!

Yep, you need to start packing! Only four more days for you! :woohoo:

Welcome back Jackie!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!! I almost sent you a text one time asking if Chelsea got to see her "Bo" lol!

Welcome Home Jackie!!! OOOH...best trip ever!! Well I for one, CAN'T wait to hear all about it LOL!!!! I'm so glad you guys had a great time!!! I also need to thank you for a very special picture...any guesses what my new background on my phone is LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you are back safe and sound.
I know about the chores. :laundy:
Can't wait to hear all about it.

Welcome home! I know it is so hard coming back into reality, but at least you still have some time off before heading back to work. Coming home and going straight back to a job is the worst! Sounds like this will be a great one too! Can't wait!

welcome home!!! my pleasure on the updates. can't wait to hear all about it. don't you just love coming home to even MORE heat??? the heat index the past couple of days here has been ridiculous. hope you at least had a breeze in florida!

Welcome Home Jackie!!! OOOH...best trip ever!! Well I for one, CAN'T wait to hear all about it LOL!!!! I'm so glad you guys had a great time!!! I also need to thank you for a very special picture...any guesses what my new background on my phone is LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, I love that you are using the HM picture for your wallpaper. That makes me smile! :goodvibes

Glad to hear you are back safe and sound.
I know about the chores. :laundy:
Can't wait to hear all about it.

I am almost caught up with everything, so I am going to celebrate by starting the trip report tonight. Thank you for sending that coupon -- it arrived on Monday! :hug:

Welcome Home Jackie!! I'm glad you had a great trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Hi, Amy! Thanks! Hoping to at least start it tonight!

Welcome home! I know it is so hard coming back into reality, but at least you still have some time off before heading back to work. Coming home and going straight back to a job is the worst! Sounds like this will be a great one too! Can't wait!

I can't imagine having to jump right back to work -- I still have a week and a half to get my act together!

welcome home!!! my pleasure on the updates. can't wait to hear all about it. don't you just love coming home to even MORE heat??? the heat index the past couple of days here has been ridiculous. hope you at least had a breeze in florida!

Thanks! Do you know it is hotter here than it was in Florida??? I about died just bringing in groceries today. At least at Disney, it was bearable in the morning, and then about 7:00 at night, it would cool right down, and there was a nice breeze. This is just ridiculously hot here!

I read everyone's comments while I was gone and loved every one of them! I hope everyone will be okay with me not answering them all individually and just jumping right to the trip report! :goodvibes

Thanks! Do you know it is hotter here than it was in Florida??? I about died just bringing in groceries today. At least at Disney, it was bearable in the morning, and then about 7:00 at night, it would cool right down, and there was a nice breeze. This is just ridiculously hot here!

i don't doubt it! it's been so miserable. all i can say is bless AC!

I am heading over!
:cool1:

Missed you while you were gone, enjoyed your FB posts! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!! :goodvibes

i don't doubt it! it's been so miserable. all i can say is bless AC!

Amen!!! :thumbsup2

I am heading over!
:cool1:

Missed you while you were gone, enjoyed your FB posts! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!! :goodvibes

Ah, I missed you, too! :goodvibes Charles laughed at me every time I said, "Happydog says we should..." but I noticed he followed all of the advice starting with the Grey Goose in a regular cup! ;)

Amen!!! :thumbsup2

Ah, I missed you, too! :goodvibes Charles laughed at me every time I said, "Happydog says we should..." but I noticed he followed all of the advice starting with the Grey Goose in a regular cup! ;)

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh that is too funny!! WELLLLLLLL... what did you think??? was there more???? :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter