Top Secret Pixie Dust! A Surprise 13th Birthday PTR! NEW! TRIP REPORT LINK PAGE 220!

be carefull when doing the secret handshake.....some may find it offensive if you do it wrong.;)

I'm here for the fun! :cool1:
I second LL's query, do we all get code names?:magnify:
I'm trying to surprise DD17 on our next trip. She knows we're going to the Poly, but I upgraded to a TPV and we're checking in a day early, instead of staying at an offsite hotel like we usually do.:yay:

Excellent introduction! Bravo! Just call me Colonel Klink. I know nothing! :laughing:

Charles is definitely a sleeper agent! :lmao: :lmao:

What can I say except I'm getting so addicted to these reports. This will be my first PTR, I read your last TR & just had to hook on to this one.:cheer2:

:yay: I'm here! So happy you started! :goodvibes I am so excited to be a part of this covert operation! :rotfl:

Tracy

I'm joining in! Love your PTR and TR!
Grand Floridian :lovestruc Your ticker is so pretty!

Hi, Jackie! I'm here, and mum's the word.

I'm so excited for this trip for your family, and especially Chelsea. My goodness, she's going to go nuts. I just can't believe how much she's grown up. Connor, too. These kids, what are we going to do with them??? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter