Top Secret Pixie Dust! A Surprise 13th Birthday PTR! NEW! TRIP REPORT LINK PAGE 220!

I'm here and I can't wait for this story to unfold! She looks so grown up in those pictures! Wow! I can really see the change just since your last TR. Why do they have to grow up so fast?:sad2:

I'm LATE, but I am HERE!!!!!!! I SO hope this stays secret until then!!!!!

So fun Jackie!! Chelsea is going to be so surprised! Can't wait to hear more about the details!! :goodvibes

Page 4...really...Jackie where was my text you know I need help with these things LOL!! Well I'm in...I want a funny Bondish like name...something like Dr. O or something LOL!! Can't wait for the big reveal!

OMG...am I first....:yay:

You are! You are!

YAY!!!
Timing is everything! I love getting in at the beginning!

Welcome, Sheree!

Joining in on the covert mission to the GF for Chelsea's birthday. My lips are sealed.

Hi!!! Thanks for coming along!

Page one for me! Glad I checked the DIS before heading to bed.

Hi, Laura!!! Page one never seems to happen for me anymore.

I'm here!!

Hi, Amy!

Yay! You started! Surprises are so much fun, aren't they? Excited to hear all your plans:goodvibes

Surprises are fun, but the suspense may be too much for me.

Oh yay! I made first page. Chelsea is going to be so shocked and I can hear her scream now when she finds out you guys are staying at GF!:goodvibes

Hi! I can hear her scream, too, and my eardrums already hurt! LOL!

I'm Here!!! First Page! Your secret is safe with me!!!

Welcome!!!

lol and here we gooooo!

Wigd's here so we can definitely get started now! ;)

Yay! I am so in for this one! :banana:

Hi, Megs!!! Your trip is coming up soon, right?

Great start, Jackie!

I'm excited to be on board for another PTR!

Hi, Julie! I am so glad you are here! I hope you will post pics of your sweet new baby!

i'm here! :cool1: and my lips are sealed!!!

:lmao:

Hi, Dawn! I was secretly quite pleased with that line. :laughing:

Count me in too, sounds like so much fun!

Welcome!

Yay!! You started your PTR. I can't wait to read about all of the details that you have planned. So, does Connor know about the trip or will this be a suprise for him also?popcorn::

Melissa

Hi, Melissa! Connor doesn't know anything about it yet either. He is not what you would call discreet. :lmao:

Yay! It started :yay:

Hi, Jen! I started it just in time for the new year!

Wow.
It really has been a long time since I've been on the DIS. But now I'm back and ready to join the club for the surprise birthday bash!!!

Hi, Chelsea! Glad to see you here again! How's school going?

Welcome!

YIKES! Page TWO!!!! AH well. I fell asleep. :laughing: Back to read now!:thumbsup2

Okay back now, CUTE beginning!!! LOVE IT! Great Christmas shots of the "Target" btw!!! LOL! TOO cute! She'll be sooooo excited!!! Looking forward to it!

Hi, Happydog! At least you are only on page two unlike me who ended up on page four of Anita's TR. :rolleyes: I am hoping you will help me come with some cool ideas for the reveal!

Thanks! I am theming the whole PTR like a spy movie. :lmao:

Hi, Marc! Shocker's here so at least I will have illustrations for my PTR! :rotfl:

I'm here and my lips are zipped!

Hi, Cynthia!!! Thanks for coming over!

I'm Here!!!! I am so excited for your daughter :) I am 17 and I'm headed over to the world in April with my mom for my Senior Spring Break!!!!!!!!! Can't Wait For All The Planning!!!!

Yeay my favorite Peep is here!

be carefull when doing the secret handshake.....some may find it offensive if you do it wrong.;)

:lmao: Only too true, Cherie!

WOO HOO! Do we all get code names? :rotfl2:

Hi, LL! I definitely think we should get code names!

I've never been brave enough to try to surprise anyone. I'd like to see how this one pans out!!! I'm in!!:cool1:

Welcome! I have never been brave enough either! We might want to start a pool about how long this stays a secret! LOL!

I'm here for the fun! :cool1:
I second LL's query, do we all get code names?:magnify:
I'm trying to surprise DD17 on our next trip. She knows we're going to the Poly, but I upgraded to a TPV and we're checking in a day early, instead of staying at an offsite hotel like we usually do.:yay:

Welcome! How fun to upgrade to the Poly! It's a beautiful hotel!

:lmao:

Joining in, sounds like this will be fun!

Hi, Michelle! Thanks for coming over!

Yay! You started your PTR! I'm in for the grand surprise! :cool1:

Hi, Happy Elf! Glad to have you here!

I'm here, great start! I'm excited to share in it all!!!

"or, Sleeper Agent?" :lmao: :goodvibes

Hi, Brook! I giggled to myself when I came up with Sleeper Agent. :laughing:

What a great start! Love it. I'm in!

Sleeper agent. :rotfl2:

I'm with LL- we all need code names. :upsidedow

Hi, Christine! Sleeper Agent is definitely fitting for Charles, isn't it? ;)

We definitely should do code names. :thumbsup2

How did I miss the bat signal?

I lit it up over on our gnomies thread! :goodvibes Glad you are here, Katie!

Excellent introduction! Bravo! Just call me Colonel Klink. I know nothing! :laughing:

Charles is definitely a sleeper agent! :lmao: :lmao:

Greetings, Captain Klink. :lmao:

He is that, for sure! ;)

can't wait to read more!

Welcome!

Code names.....
Maybe Dawn could come up with them.....
:eek:

:eek: For some reason that scares me! :lmao:

What can I say except I'm getting so addicted to these reports. This will be my first PTR, I read your last TR & just had to hook on to this one.:cheer2:

Welcome!!! We have a lot of fun on the PTRs while we plan our trips! Before you know it, you will be writing your own!

:yay: I'm here! So happy you started! :goodvibes I am so excited to be a part of this covert operation! :rotfl:

Tracy

Hi, Tracy!!! Glad to have you onboard for the mission. ;)

I'm joining in! Love your PTR and TR!
Grand Floridian :lovestruc Your ticker is so pretty!

Welcome! I am in love with my ticker! Hopefully it won't be my undoing!

This sounds like fun. I'm in. popcorn::

Welcome!

Hi, Jackie! I'm here, and mum's the word.

I'm so excited for this trip for your family, and especially Chelsea. My goodness, she's going to go nuts. I just can't believe how much she's grown up. Connor, too. These kids, what are we going to do with them??? :lmao:

Hi, TK! So glad you are here! Chelsea is growing up way too fast!!! She bought mascara the other day with her Christmas money! I just need her to stop. :lmao: By July I won't even recognize her.

joining in! x

Welcome!

I'm here and I can't wait for this story to unfold! She looks so grown up in those pictures! Wow! I can really see the change just since your last TR. Why do they have to grow up so fast?:sad2:

Welcome!!! Chelsea seems to be changing daily! She already looks older than she did at Thanksgiving. I can't keep up! ;)

I'm LATE, but I am HERE!!!!!!! I SO hope this stays secret until then!!!!!

Hi, Jen! You aren't late at all -- the fun is just beginning! I second your hope that I can keep this a secret. As long as Chelsea or Connor don't see something over my shoulder while I am on the DIS, we should be okay.

Code names

Decoder rings

Mickey Ears

How much fun!!!!!

When Disney goes undercover, it's bound to be fun! :rotfl:

Ack, page 3.....I am here with my lips zipped!

Hi, Mary!!! So glad you are here!

So fun Jackie!! Chelsea is going to be so surprised! Can't wait to hear more about the details!! :goodvibes

Hi, Jess! Glad you are here! I am going to have so much fun planning this trip. Hopefully it will make the time go faster.

Page 4...really...Jackie where was my text you know I need help with these things LOL!! Well I'm in...I want a funny Bondish like name...something like Dr. O or something LOL!! Can't wait for the big reveal!

:rotfl: I should have texted you -- I'll do better next time.

Dr. O is perfect for you -- scientific yet fun!!! :thumbsup2

I'm Here!!!! I am so excited for your daughter :) I am 17 and I'm headed over to the world in April with my mom for my Senior Spring Break!!!!!!!!! Can't Wait For All The Planning!!!!

Welcome! A spring break trip to celebrate your senior year sounds like a blast!!! Where are you going to stay?

OMG, mascara! I can't get over it. :eek: This baby girl sure is growing up.

OMG, mascara! I can't get over it. :eek: This baby girl sure is growing up.

Tell me about it! It was bad enough when she didn't want any American Girl stuff for Christmas, but then add the whole make-up thing into the mix...:eek: She really wants eyeliner, too, but I am making her wait on that. Most 7th grade girls apply eyeliner like a pack of raccoons.

Tell me about it! It was bad enough when she didn't want any American Girl stuff for Christmas, but then add the whole make-up thing into the mix...:eek: She really wants eyeliner, too, but I am making her wait on that. Most 7th grade girls apply eyeliner like a pack of raccoons.

Yeah, I don't mind the mascara so much, but they get really heavy handed with the eyeliner. As long as she learns how to do it properly when the time is right, it can be very pretty. :goodvibes

I agree with TK. I teach in a K-12 school and once those teen years hit, the girls are attracted to the black eyeliner. And sometimes it's scary. That and the belts they call skirts that they wear to school :scared1:

yay! I'm so glad I stumbled upon this today! Very cool to surprise chelsea. I wish i could surprise DH with a wdw trip, but I dont think he would be nearly as excited as a 13 yr old girl. or would he??

I almost died when I saw my 13 year old niece on Christmas Eve... she had on so much makeup I thought she was heading on stage to perform in a musical! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter