Toystoryduo’s Journal: Baby Steps are the Key... Celebrate Each Victory!

Thanks Amy.:hug:

I am wiped out. :( I have had a lot of catching up to do on stuff and I'm still not done yet. The computer still isn't fixed either. I'm hoping it will be by the end of the week.

Not much to report...Getting ready for Christmas and helping my DH with work stuff. That's about it.

Hoping for more energy tomorrow. ;)

Tracy, just rest up and start back slowly. Coming back from a lengthy trip just a week before Christmas is a lot to deal with!

I hope you get some rest tonight and that the computer is fixed soon!:hug:

Sorry I haven't been posting... My DH and I have been having a hard time getting back on track. We had such a wonderful vacation at WDW!:cloud9: Then we come home to snowstorms, freezing cold weather, bills, e.t.c. :( We'll settle back into our routines eventually. ;)

We could use your prayers....Within the past couple of days, my DH found out that work has been significantly cut on one of his contracts and his pay has been cut on another. We're glad that he still has the contracts, but it makes our budgets just that much tighter....

Before I forget, I want to share some highlights of our trip:

* The weather! Sunny and beautiful!

* Capone's Dinner Show: Cute, okay food

* MVMCP: Loved the fireworks and parade!:love:

* Chef Mickeys: Food was good, service not so good

* DHS: Loved Toy Story Mania, but wish it was much longer

* DHS: DD got the rose and VIP seating at Beauty and the Beast

* DHS: The Osborne Lights were AMAZING!!!! :love:

* We had 13 family members with us and we went and had not one, but TWO Kitchen Sinks!:woohoo: :woohoo:

* Went to Carrabba's (sp?) for dinner for the first time...YUMMY!!!

* Went to a DVC preview and got a $100 Disney gift card:banana:

* Did another timeshare presentation for $75 cash :banana:

* Had the holiday sandwich at Earl's...twice!:love:

* Went to Stormalong Bay once and got sunburned

* Had a wonderful time at Epcot (no alcohol though. ;) )

* Watched WISHes from the Poly beach

* Watched Illuminations from the Boardwalk and the Yacht Club

* Watched "Enchanted" on the beach at BC

* Saw some college football players (and Heisman trophy nominees) at the ESPN College Awards held at the Boardwalk

That's about all from here for now...Have a great evening!:grouphug:

Oh that sounds like a wonderful trip Tracy! Isn't watching Wishes from the Poly beach nice? I like that view far better than the one at California Grill. Whattya mean no alcohol at Epcot?!!;) Now how the heck did that happen? Did you forget your ID and couldn't prove you were 21? I bet that is it. Hmmm, college football players. Now that must have been nice too.

I am so sorry dh's business has been cut into. That is tough, especially this time of year. I'll say some prayers, maybe something will change. I hope so.

I think its always hard to come home from WDW when you have a long winter ahead. I swear it takes me about a month to recover from leaving my Happy Place anymore. After Christmas we will all get back on track and have a healthy 2009!

Merry Christmas Wish Sis, I hope you and your family have a wonderful time.

And if I had to be at WDW with 13 family members I'd need two Kitchen Sinks and two kegs of beer to wash it down with!

Whattya mean no alcohol at Epcot?!!;) Now how the heck did that happen? Did you forget your ID and couldn't prove you were 21? I bet that is it.

Um...Yeah! That's it...I forgot my ID! ;) Seriously, I'm not sure what happened. I think it's because we didn't spend as much time in World Showcase as we normally do. We were on the Future World side for a majority of the day. I just forgot.

Hmmm, college football players. Now that must have been nice too.

Yep!:rolleyes1

After Christmas we will all get back on track and have a healthy 2009!

Sounds like a plan to me!:hug:

And if I had to be at WDW with 13 family members I'd need two Kitchen Sinks and two kegs of beer to wash it down with!

:rotfl: Thanks for the laugh, Amy!:hug:

Merry Christmas WISH friends,

I pray that you and your families have a safe and happy holiday filled with love, laughter, and God's many blessings. May you be blessed by the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. (Psalm 115:15) Merry Christmas!:grouphug:

Hi Tracy,

Hope your Christmas was wonderful! Thanks for always being such a good friend to so many of us here on the Wish Board. You top the list of my blessings! Happy New Year, looking forward to us cheering each other on to victory with getting healthy in 2009!:goodvibes :hug: :yay: :cheer2: :flower3:

Happy New Year WISH friends! :cool1: I can't believe 2008 is over already!:eek: Where did the time go?:confused3

I'm still working on my goals for 2009....I hope to have them posted soon.

I hope that you and your families have a healthy, prosperous, and Happy New Year ahead!:grouphug:

See you in 2009!:flower3:

Happy New Year Tracy! I know this is our year, I can just feel it! Hope you are having a nice weekend Wish Sis!

Your trip sounds like it was wonderful! Hope things are calming down a bit after the holidays. Seems like the world is out to make us forget our Saviour!!

Have great rest of the weekend!

Thanks ladies. :grouphug:

I'm going to borrow Amy's idea and start a new journal. I feel like I am ready for something new!:banana:

Hope to see you all on the new one! Thanks everyone for your love and support!:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter