Toystoryduo’s Journal: Baby Steps are the Key... Celebrate Each Victory!

Thanks Tracey and Julie.:hug:

I can't believe how long it has been since I've been here!:eek: Sorry about that....Life just gets in the way sometimes.

We've been busy working and getting ready for my DD7's birthday party, WDW, and Christmas. My DD's birthday party is next Sunday, WDW is in less than 25 days, and I am almost done Christmas shopping!:banana:

I've been doing a lot of thinking about my healthy living journey lately. (I do that a lot!) I've not come to any solid conclusions about change yet other than it has to happen. I have started exercising again, but I don't think I'm going to make any big changes until next year.

We've got a lot of cleaning to do in order to get ready for the party. I'll try and come back later and catch up on journals. In case I can't get back, have a great weekend!:grouphug:

Hey Wish Sis,

It must be something in the air, I havent' gotten back on track with WISH since I got home. So what happened with the will? I hope it all works out. And what happened with your WDW trip, did the payment on the house get there in time? I hope so, its still in your sig so I am assuming it did!

I am thinking about my journey too and just trying my best to forge on. Its all we can do right? Hang in there sweetie, we are going to get there together!

:hug: :flower3:

Thanks Amy.:hug:

No word on the will yet....My DH forgot to fax a copy to the attorney.:sad2: It's one of the first things on his to do list for Monday. ;)

Today, the girls and I got haircuts. It took 3 hours, but we all came away with nice looking hair. Now, if I could only style it like this tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day.:laughing:

I made dinner tonight and promptly got sick. :( I'm not sure why. It was a new recipe for Spanish Rice and the food stayed down all of 5 minutes. My girls had some too (small bowls) and are okay so far. Praying they stay healthy....

Plans for tomorrow...Church, shopping for DD7's party, and stops at a couple of stores along the way.

Hope everyone has a good evening and a great Sunday!:hug:

Hi!

I hope you're feeling OK. That must be so nerve-wracking to get sick so quickly after trying something new. Hopefully it was just a fluke and the girls are OK.

I hope everything works out for your trip--I know has been a family tradition for a while now. I have fond memories of our meetup during one such trip. :)

I'm sorry about all the stress and hassle lately. I think you're doing a great job handling it--it's tough to manage but you hold it together and keep things moving in a positive direction. I really admire that. I'm sending hugs and prayers for some smooth sailing ahead.

I remain in awe of your amazing shopping-ninja skills! Christmas must be awesome when you're around! :thumbsup2

Take care of yourself...:hug:

Hey Tracy, I hope you are feeling better. That is weird you got sick so suddenly, hopefully the girls never did! I am praying the will gets settled in a way that is good for everyone involved. Its those very sort of details that just add to the grief and stress at a time when you don't need more of either. :sad2:

Keep up the good work, you have a lot going on so don't forget to take some Tracy time! Your trip is coming up!:goodvibes (Did the house rental get settled with mil?)

Good evening friends,

Sorry I haven't been around much. Things have been busy here as usual, but 3/4 of my family members (myself included) have been sick off and on for the past week. Tomorrow is my DD7's birthday party and we are so not ready...I still have cleaning to do and decorations to put up. I was going to make a cake too, but since I haven't been feeling well, I decided to buy one at Sams.

I will try and give a more detailed update in the next few days and get to journals as well. Have a great weekend everyone!:grouphug:

I am so sorry you have all been sick!:hug: Good for you buying a cake at Sams, those cakes are huge and very reasonable which is a good combo! I hope you have a nice day today and that this next week things settle down and everyone feels well!

Enjoy your day and don't work too hard!:)

Thanks Amy.:hug:

The party went well today. My DD was blessed with some very nice gifts and her party was tied into a homeschooling project (planning and budgeting for her party) so it was a learning experience as well.

I am starting to feel a little bit better. We have a lot going on in the week ahead so taking it easy probably won't happen, but I will try. ;)

Hope everyone has a great evening!:grouphug:

Hey Tracy,

So glad dd's party went well and that you are feeling better! You are under two weeks now, you must be so excited! Are you doing MVMCP? I love that event, can I come with you if you are???

Don't work too hard, you need to give your body time to get better.:hug:

Hi, Tracy. Sorry to hear you and the family have been sick. That is no fun, especially when life still has to go on and all you really want to do is curl up in bed with a good book and a cup of hot tea! Anyway, hope you are feeling better.

Your WDW trip is so close! I am jealous - we won't be making ours this year and I was so looking forward to it. But funds being what they are, we just have to postpone it. It's okay, we are blessed because we have what we need and I know that WDW will be there when we get back. Hope you guys have a FABULOUS time!

I am with you on the journey to better health being very difficult to maintain. I agree with Amy, all we can do is keep going and do the best we can. I am hoping my new regimen will pay off and will help me get further down the road, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Take care of yourself and have a great weekend!

Susan

Thanks Amy and Susan. :hug:

I'm sorry I haven't been around. We've been pretty busy lately and I'm still not feeling well. As a matter of fact, I went to the Minute Clinic at CVS today to rule out an ear infection or strep throat. (Which they did rule out.) I'm having a great deal of pain near my right jawbone/gland area that extends up into my ear. It really hurts. I am praying that it will heal quickly and that the pain will go away pronto. Any good thoughts/prayers you can send my way will be much appreciated.:goodvibes

We had Thanksgiving at my MIL's house yesterday. Everyone got along and the food was very good. We'll be going to my grandma's house to celebrate on Thursday.

I have quite a bit to do before we leave Saturday. I'm not sure I can get everything done, but I will try. I haven't even started packing yet!:eek:

I will try and get to journals in the next day or so....I hope you are all doing well. I'm thinking of you and praying for you too!:grouphug:

Hi Wish Sis,

I am praying you get well soon, you have a Disney trip to take, you can't be sick!!:hug: :wizard:

That is nice everyone got along yesterday, that is something to truly be thankful for! I hope you have a nice day on Thrusday too.

Don't worry about journals, I haven't been on either lately, its that time of year!

Just a few days to go, you will be ready for some warm weather and fun at WDW! Think of me at MVCMP, I love that event and so wish I could go again sometime soon! Incidentally, that is the BEST hot chocolate in the world. And the castle looks great, they weren't doing that when we went two years ago. You lucky gir getting to go, it, couldn't happen to a sweeter lady!

Feel Better!

Hi, Tracy. Sorry you are not feeling well. I once had a similar problem with pain in my jaw going into my ear, and it turned out to be a wisdom tooth! I ended up having to get it pulled, but once I did, the pain went away - it was the oddest thing ever.

Anyway, hope you feel better soon. Hope you have a GREAT time on your trip. Ride a ride for me!

Susan

Thanks ladies. :grouphug:

Happy Thanksgiving!!!:goodvibes

Tomorrow, we will be going to my grandma's house for dinner and football.:goodvibes There won't be as many people as usual so it should be a relaxing holiday.

My to do list for WDW has not shrunk at all. :( I have a lot to do, but I'm really not motivated to get it done. I'm glad we still have a couple more days.

I am feeling somewhat better. I hear the Florida sun is very therapeutic!:beach:

Hope everyone has a nice day tomorrow!:hug:

Hope you are feeling better, Tracy! I can't believe how fast it seems your WDW trip has arrived. HOpefully it will be warmer there when you arrive....my DSis says it was 32 this morning at her house about an hour from WDW!

Have a wonderful week!!

Hey Wish Sis, I think you are in WDW! I didn't make it over here beforehand to say goodbye and wish you a wonderful trip! But I know you are going to have a great time! See you when you get back, you so deserve this vacation. And I really hope and pray that you are feeling 100%. Maybe you just need some Mickey Therapy!!:goodvibes

Good morning friends,

We leave today for WDW!!!:cool1: We are getting excited!:cheer2: Let me rephrase that...My kids have been excited for weeks now.:dance3: I'm starting to get excited.;)

We will be leaving in a few hours, but I wanted to stop by before we leave and say, "See ya real soon!" :wave2:

Have a great couple of weeks, ladies! I'll be praying for you!:grouphug:

P.S. Amy... I like the idea of "Mickey Therapy"!! :thumbsup2 Think I can write my trip off as a medical expense? ;) :laughing:

Oh Tracy, have a wonderful trip! You are probably enroute as I type this you lucky lady! Have fun, relax, eat a Mickey Bar for me (or three or four ;) ) and we will see ya real soon!

And yes, I think Mickey Therapy can definitely be considered a medical expense! The Grand Marnier slushes at Epcot also fall into this category.:rotfl:

Good evening friends,

We got home yesterday morning from a wonderful vacation at WDW. We had an amazing time and really, really, really didn't want to come home. ;)

Our computer has some issues so I probably won't be posting regularly for a few days. I'm using my DH's laptop right now, but he needs it for work so I won't have access to it.

I'll try and post the highlights of our trip in a few days...I don't think I'll have time for a trip report. I have a ton of stuff to catch up on for my DH's work and can't do that until we get the other computer back up and running.

Hope everyone is doing well!:goodvibes

Hey Wish Sis, so glad you had fun! Its such a wonderful time to be in WDW, and I am so glad you had the trip you deserved!

I hope you get the computer issues worked out. Just glad to have you back, we missed you!:hug: :santa:

Can't wait to hear some of the details.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter