Tracey's wedding weight loss attempt (comments welcome & needed!!)

Woohoo!!!!!:woohoo::yay: How exciting that your tickets arrived!!!! :dance3: I read on Amy's journal that your TA didn't get you free dining. Is there anyway you can call Disney directly and add it?

I'm sorry to hear about the funeral. :sad1: That must have been so hard! :hug: Sending lots of prayers......

Any special plans this weekend?

its single digit dance day :banana::banana::banana::banana:

work has been mad but i have now broken up, our headteacher retired & the teacher i work with has left to go to a new job & is moving away - i have been out saturday (indian meal), Monday (friends wine & nibbles), Tuesday (indian), wednesday (buffett), Thursday (Tai), Friday (3 course meal at races)
with no time for spinning, running or any other exercise!!! i didnt even bother with wi this week - would only depress me! but im back to normal now with food & been for a jog today!

Tracy - we booked through a UK tour operator, who wouldnt budge on the free dining even when i offered to add another hotel to my booking which would have made them another £800, & on my tix it states ''dining - room only'' i will mention this when i check in at CSR but i do not have high hopes :(

the funeral was very sad, he had a military funeral & it was the best send off anyone could have but at the same time we carnt help feeling it just shoudnt have happened :( my best friend came over yesterday & bought me some flowers, she is still upset - understandably!

off to start packing DD's suitcase :goodvibes

Tracey, single digits whoo hooo!!!:cool1:

That is postively shameful about the free dining thing, my TA messed up on our March ressie and I almost missed an upgrade and now I do my own bookings. I know its different for you being from the UK though. It just stinks when people don't do their jobs properly!

1 WEEK TO GO :) :cool1::banana:

DH has major issues/stress with his DB & DM, DBIL is in hospital & he usually cares for DMIL (DH's MUM) a lot of the time as he lives with her, she is house bound, so family & neighbours are rallying round to care for her, DH sat & sobbed last night - not like him, prayers for this would be greatfully appreciated.

managed another jog today but missed spinning...again

Woohoo!!!! Only 1 more week until WDW!!!!:woohoo::banana::cool1: :dance3: :cheer2: I hope you get lots of :wizard::wizard: when you check in at Disney and that they add the free dining for you. :thumbsup2

I'm so sorry to hear about the situation with Gary and his family. :( This must be so hard for him. We'll be sending prayers his way and for his family as well. :grouphug:

Thx Tracy - what advice can you give to to me to try & get the free dining added at check-in??

I have narrowed down packing 12 pairs of shoes to 10 pairs!!! its soo hard!!!!

Tracey, I am so sorry about this situation with Gary's mom and brother. I hope his brother recovers quickly. Taking care of an aging parent and the worries and situations that come with that is so hard on the family. I will definitely say some prayers for everyone involved. I am glad Gary got some sadness out, a good cry is a good thing. For men and women. Hang in there.:hug:

I can't believe your trip is so close! Good job cutting out two pairs of shoes.:rotfl: Dan can never understand why dd and I have to take so many shoes!

Hi Tracey-

I don't know if they will be able to add free dining when you check in or not. I would definitely mention what happened to the CM when you check in. You could also call Disney reservations directly and see if they can do anything, or you can call the travel agency that you used and ask to speak to a manager or supervisor and see if they can help you out. I really hope it works out for you to get free dining!!!:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

How is the packing coming along? We always take a ton of shoes with us as well. :blush:

Hope you have a nice evening!:hug:

Only 3 more days now!!!!:cool1::banana::yay::woohoo: :dance3: :cheer2:

I hope you have a WONDERFUL trip, Tracey!!! :wizard::wizard: I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!:banana:

:woohoo: we're off to the airport tomorrow & fly Tuesday morning - just wanted to say bye to all my wish sisters - sorry i've not been around much but i have been lurking!!
TR when i return!! :cool1: :banana::grouphug:

I just started posting on the WISH boards, and saw that you were on your way to the World! I hope you have a great time! Can't wait to read about your trip! :goodvibes

Saw on Tracy's thread that your trip was here. Just wanted to say have a safe trip across the ocean and I hope you have a fabulous time. I'll add my prayers for your DH's family.

:woohoo: we're off to the airport tomorrow & fly Tuesday morning - just wanted to say bye to all my wish sisters - sorry i've not been around much but i have been lurking!!
TR when i return!! :cool1: :banana::grouphug:

Tracey, I am sorry I missed coming on here and saying a proper goodbye! You will have so much fun, can't wait to read your TR because we want to stay at RPH at Universal next June and I'll also be anxious to see what you think about CSR since I'll be there in October!

Fun trip, "see" you when you get back!!!:goodvibes:hug::yay:

joyfulDisneytears (Dana) - thx for visiting my journal & welcome to the thr Dis & Wish :)

eyor44 - Thankyou for stopping by & for the wishes & prayers - garys DB still in hospital but doing better.

Amy & Tracy - Thanks for always being here for me even when i'm not around much!

Amy - coronado was just beautiful & sooo quiet even with conventions on & the buses never had any wait time!!! would deff stay their again :)
RPR - we stayed their 2 yrs a go & i felt it had gone downhill a bit - especially the room cleanliness i found quite a bit of dust - wondered if perhaps they now contracted out the housekeeping??!!? still had a lovely time & rest of hotel beautiful & great for IOA & Universal - OMG rip ride rocket - so terrified!!! & didnt know they videoed you so funny to watch afterwards - you could read my lips ;) Harry Potter - packed but great - forbidden journey ride awesome, we found lines were just as short if you went at the end of the day than getting up way too early for early entry!

visited hard rock hotel, spent day in pool (& stalked a vin deisel look-a-like but i'll save that for the TR ;)) loved it their & would stay their next time instead of RPR which is wierd as 2 yrs ago i didnt really like it!!

also stayed at dolphin - lovely, great location & rennisance at seaworld - also lovely but huge convention - whole families with kids that seemed to spend more time in pool than conventions! spoilt it a little for me, they didnt seem as good at organising convention crowds as coronado. manta at seaworld amazing, shamu show - trainers no longer go in water(due to the death of a trainer a while back), but still good.

managed to jog round lake at CSR twice & did gym twice at Renaissance, WI 4 days before i came home said 11 lb gain :scared1:
WI this morning 7 lb gain but was DD's 16th birthday today - so ate lots of pizza & cakes!!!
weather - boiling hot - 95 felt like 110 & i loved it :) came home - flipping freezing & raining sooo depressed
will do a TR with pics soon & have pics already on facebook (pm me if you cant find me & want to befriend me!)

so thats a quicky, any questions feel free to ask :grouphug:

looking forward to your trip report, glad you had a great trip.

is your face book picture, you and Tigger?

Welcome Back, Tracey!!!:hug:

I love your pictures on Facebook!!!:thumbsup2 It looks like you had a wonderful time!:goodvibes

How was Sea World? Any must do shows or attractions? We're taking the girls in a few weeks and they are so excited!:yay::yay:

I can't wait for your trip report!:yay::woohoo:

I hope you have a nice weekend!:hug:

looking forward to your trip report, glad you had a great trip.

is your face book picture, you and Tigger?

yep thats me - if you friend request tell me your dis board name so i know who you are ;)

Tracy - seaworld was lovely - manta is amazing!! pets ahoy show very cute, my mum & I loved the blue horizons dolphin show too :)

well since we returned the jet lag had been aweful but i managed to go spinning on wednesday, a jog outdoors thursday & the gym today, determined to get that 7 lb's of wdw food off!!!

food not so great - tuesday shattered no food in so chip shop!, friday DD's birthday - frankie & bennies, yesterday TWO bbq's in one night & lots of alcohol, tonight i'm going out with my friend who lost her son last month - i think there will be lots of wine involved! tomorrow another bbq!

off to finish my hair - just dyed it dark brown :)

Thanks for the info on Sea World. :goodvibes My girls are really looking forward to the pets show.

Hope your DD had a wonderful 16th birthday! :bday:

WI - 2 lb gain!!! :headache:

i got robbed yesterday - someone sneaked into my kitchen & stole 2 handbags one with all my cards, £80 cash, new sunglasses & expensive reading glasses, while we were in the living room eating dinner, i'm gutted - DH & DD all always laughing at me at how obsessed i am with keeping the doors & side gate locked, & the one time i forget to lock the gate this happens.
The money was for our trip to london next week (taking DD as her 16th birthday present to see Muse at wembley arena)
this on top of the prowler a few months ago!
Then i had my 1st ever panic attack last night
so fed up, upset :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter