Tracey's wedding weight loss attempt (comments welcome & needed!!)

Oh Tracey, :hug:

I am so sorry for all of the stress that you are going through with work and your pay scale. :( I hope that everything works out for you soon! :wizard:

I hope you feel better soon!:hug:

Tracey, I am so sorry to hear of everything you are going through. That is such a tragedy about Leanne's friend, even moreso since it was avoidable. That was so nice of you (and not a bit surprising) that you had everyone over afterwards.:hug:

Sounds like a fun night on the boat, drink a ton of water and that hangover will go away. Gosh, now how do I know that?

So sorry about your possible wage cut, its no fun. When Dan got that call a year ago we knew this would happen with us and it did and life is definitely different but we are surviving. I hope you and Gary can figure things out to make it all work. Its so scary and an unpleasant reminder that you can work hard but some things are just out of our control. And it stinks!:mad:

Glad to know Gary's mom is at home and being cared for. Tough times for your family, I am just so sorry.

Tracey, I'm am so sorry my friend. :hug: I hope someone can give you all the correct pay scale next week. The waiting makes it so much harder.

Sounds like a grand party, but not so nice day after. Hmmmm, yes, we are all wondering how Amy knows so well how to handle a hangover. :rolleyes1

Hi Tracey! :wave: Hope all is well with you and your family! :grouphug: We miss you around here!:hug: Any plans for a Disney trip in the works?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter