Tracey's wedding weight loss attempt (comments welcome & needed!!)

Oh Tracey! :hug:

My friend, I am so sorry to hear about the break-in at your house. :( That must have been so scary for you!:eek: Do the police have any leads as to who it might be? I hope they can recover all of your belongings for you!

I am sending lots of prayers your way, WISH sis. :hug:

Tracey, I am so sorry you got robbed!:sad2::mad: First to lose your money and cards like that is beyond awful but to have someone come in your home and violate your feeling of safety and privacy is awful. Dan and I have been robbed twice and its horrible. Kind of makes you want to find the @$$holes who did it and beat them with your bare hands huh? I am very cautious now all these years later about still locking my doors and gates. Again, I am so sorry this happened to you and Gary. :hug:

I am so glad you loved CSR! And now so mad at myself for cancelling our reservation. Love CBR and am glad we are there over Pop but still fried with myself for cancelling CSR. Oh well, we are hoping to book bounceback for next October and book CSR and NOT change it! I read a trip report the other day on Portofino and the disboarder said that one had gone downhill too. Our friends stayed at Hard Rock and loved it. So if we do go that route, guess we'll stay there. Manta is amazing, that is one coaster that freaked me out! I agree about Blue Horizons, loved that show!

Don't fret over the gain. You'll have that off in no time. Its probably a lot of water. A few spinning classes and it will be history. I had a chip and dip episode earlier this week and thought of you!

Love fb pictures. Can't believe Leanne is 16. :confused: Uh oh, that means my own ds is right behind her.:scared1: We aren't getting old are we?:rolleyes:

Tracey
I hope the police have been some help in finding who came into your home. I just don't understand how others can take something that is not theirs. Just don't get the thought process.

Hey Tracey, hope things have gotten better in the last few days :hug:. I took a spinning class and thought of you while I did it! Please tell me that bike seat gets more comfy after you have done that a few times!

Thx ladies things not much better really, Garys mum is very ill, hes had to take compassionate leave from work to help look after her :(

Had an argument with family - something we never do, its resolved now but then i found out last night that my DB may have cancer, hes 3 yrs younger than me, got to wait till end of month after opp for results, I'm trying not to think too much until we have more info, WDW seems a long long time ago!

the police didnt do much but thanks to me & DH being detectives someone is being taken in for questioning tonight! WE found some of my cards & my purse & theyre being checked for finger prints & my neighbour who witnessed the crime is doing a photo identity parade & we have them on cctv in town after DH follwed them & we worked out their route, so really hoping they get caught, no sign of my bags though :( BUT new bank cards arrived today so i can shop again!!

mum called on the 7th & she mentioned she'd visited the cemetry & at that moment i realised it was the anniversary of my grandmothers death & i'd forgotten i was heartbroken the 1st time ive forgot & can you believe its 6 yrs ago now, where has the time gone!

Started back to work - new class new teacher - all seems ok some very low ability children & one girl who has a degenerative disease who i think i'm going to get very emotinally attached to!!

Amy - so impressed you went spinning & yes the seat does get easier lol ;)

lots of :wizard: to bring back happier times would be greatly appreciated
:grouphug:

Oh Tracey,

I'm so sorry to hear about Gary's mum. :sad1: Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of you at this difficult time. :grouphug:

Sending prayers for your DB too. :hug: Please update us when you can.

I hope that the police are able to solve the burglary for you soon. Great job to you and Gary for being detectives and staying on the case!:goodvibes Have you done any shopping with your new cards yet? ;)

I'm sending lots of prayers and :wizard::wizard: your way, my friend. :hug:

Tracey, I am so sorry about your db and Gary's mom. You have a lot going on right now. Just know we are all here for you and praying for you and the rest of the family. :hug:

I read your post on my journal and teared up! Not only regarding the anniversary of grandmother's death (I am with you, where does time go?) but on the tiff you had with your mom. It happens, but whenever I had a row with my mom, it always bothered me. It didnt' happen very often but when it did, I was a wreck! You all have a lot of stress right now.

My read end (that is still a bit sore lol) is going to hold you to your word! ;)

Many prayers being said for you & your family, Tracey! You certainly have a lot to deal with right now! Hoping the police can pin the evidence on the person who robbed you and that you can find your bags & things. Glad the credit cards arrived!

:wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

good job on being detectives for your own case. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. :thumbsup2 I hope it is solved quickly.

Prayers for Gary's mother and your brother. :grouphug: prayers for you entire family. Waiting is very hard.

Perhaps the new school year and new children will bring you a bit of distraction and joy. :goodvibes

Hey Tracey, just thinking about you and hoping things are a bit brighter. Hang in there friend and just know we all care and are here for you!:grouphug:

Any news on the robbery? Hope things are going well!

Keeping up with you on facebook....enjoy your gin!

:hug:

what a terrible wish sister i am!!! although i have kept up with a few of you via facebook ;)
ok speedy version of last 6 mths:
weight - stayed the same not lost wdw trip gain from august, but not gained anymore - spinning 3 times a week but not jogged outside for months due to aweful weather & 3 chest infections in 3 mths!!!

food - ok eat what i want within reason but i f i want to lose i need to be stricter but kinda putting it off till warmer weather motivatesd me!

Family - DMIL is bed ridden at home but being cared for, DBIL is in a care home & loves it, DH - same as ever ;) DD - been dating a year :scared1:

saddest thing was one of her best friends died 2 days before christmas - his name was greg, he was 17 & had flu that developed into broncophumonia & sceptscimia (SP??) due to dr & paramedics not admitting him into hospital :( parents are devastated as you can imagine, leanne has struggled with it too as have DH & I - he was such a fit & healthy young man, it was 2 mth anniversary of his death last tuesday & all his friends & family visited the crematorium where his ashes were scattered - i invited everyone back to mine afterwards for hot choc & cake as it was freezing - had 20 + 16/17 yr olds in my living room - his mum & dad & 7 yr old brother came too, dad keeps putting things on facebook - it breaks my heart to read how they are guilt ridden & mourning just wish i could do more for them :(

work - haa nightmare, new headteachers, new teacher, other teacher taken on senco role (speacial needs) with massive work load & stress that i get the brunt of, gorgeous kids but lots of special needs - top of the pile a girl with a nuero degenerative disease, has gone dowm hill so fast, parents struggling, & very emotionally draining, but again lovely,
Tomorrow i find out how much theyre gonna slash my wages by - new goverment to thank for that! everyone so worried, & job role lot harder now!!!

so that finally leads me onto holidays - thanks to the latter - wdw not likely anytime soon :( BUT we are staying with friends in Spain in August so something to look forward to!!!

phew (carnt find the wiped out, run down, worn out smiley!!)

Hello there Tracey

So sorry to hear about DD's friend. Devastating to say the least. I really feel for the parents. :hug:

Prayers and a little pixiedust: that the pay cut isn't too bad. I feel for you, I really do. Funny that I am dealing with the same thing and it is my government's doings also. They keep asking us to do more with less, but it is getting really ridiculous.

Spain sounds nice. :goodvibes

:hug: Tracey,

I am so sorry to hear about your DD's friend. :sad1: I can't even begin to imagine what his parents must be going through. Prayers go out to Greg's family and friends. :grouphug:

I am sorry to hear about the situation at work as well. :( How did the meeting go?

It's great to have you back on WISH Journals, Tracey! We missed you around here!:grouphug:

feel like ive been on a emaotional roller coaster - got new pay scales - problem was we were given individual letters - expected to open it & be told what i'm gonna be earning- instead we get a grade & a payscale & have to work it out ourselves - which tells me i'm gonna be £300 a month worse off I would soo struggle at that, people in tears THEN we find out payscale is wrong for TA's so now find i might be ok but until soneone that actually knows what their doing & confirms i still have no clue!!!

Went to a teachers leaving party last night on a boat, drinks all included - so i decided i needed to unwind big time as did many others, threw up this morning went back to bed till 2.30pm & still feel shocking!!! was a good night though lol but i've decided drink is evil!!

food for today - none, threw up my breakfast & havnt dared to try anything else!! & obviously didnt make spinning!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter