Trevor's Star Wars Make A Wish trip

Love the dolphin print! Let me know when you get your schedule. We'd love to cheer him on for JTA.

I will let you know when we get it. It sounds like it will be next week while we are at GKTW. Only 3 more sleeps until we leave for disney!!

Jackie

Thanks everyone!! One more day until we leave!! Sunday morning we will be walking off the plane to sunshine.. Although it looks like it will finally be sunny here when we are gone...

Today is packing day. I am babysitting so I am HOPING that the kids will be entertained by an extra kiddo! Pray the kiddos (and us) sleep on the plane tomorrow night! I have started my meds for my ears today... Praying for no problems there!

Panda8899 that would be great if we seen you guys there!

Jackie

Thanks everyone!! One more day until we leave!! Sunday morning we will be walking off the plane to sunshine.. Although it looks like it will finally be sunny here when we are gone...

Today is packing day. I am babysitting so I am HOPING that the kids will be entertained by an extra kiddo! Pray the kiddos (and us) sleep on the plane tomorrow night! I have started my meds for my ears today... Praying for no problems there!

Jackie

I am so excited for you guys !! :cool1:

Lilfoot93 said:

Jackie

Have a wonderful and magical trip!!

Have a wonderful trip & thank you for the cute thank you pic. You & your kids are awesome!

I hope you have a great flight. The kids sleep. And your room is ready for you upon arrival. See ya real soon!

Jackie

Have a wonderful trip and can't wait to see all your pictures :goodvibes

Thanks everyone! 3 more hours until our shuttle is here! Kids were up by 6:30 this morning, sure hope they sleep on the plane tonight!

Jackie

We made it!!! Flight was great! Glad we did the red eye. Kids slept about 2 hours but we were able to nap during the day and get to bed early and we are now ready to start the day... Sea World here we come!

Jackie

:banana::banana::banana: happy your flight was good and you are all rested! have a magical time pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

We made it!!! Flight was great! Glad we did the red eye. Kids slept about 2 hours but we were able to nap during the day and get to bed early and we are now ready to start the day... Sea World here we come!

Jackie

See you soon. JJ has practice every afternoon except Friday and Saturday.

Enjoy your day at Sea World. Did your snacks make it in?

I didn't realize that every park was a water park!! Crazy weather and more crazy weather to come! I was expecting some rain each day just not torential down pours lasting most of the day with some muggy dry weather in between! I have never seen so much rain in such a short period of time! Looks like it is going to get wetter. Please pray they do not cancel any of trevs events on Friday!! Looks like 4-8" rain in the next 48 hours with possible tornados! I can't wait to get home and neither can the kids... After a dry day on Friday ofcourse!

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter