Trevor's Star Wars Make A Wish trip

Finally a sunny day!! Just in time for Trevs wish day yesterday! Flying home tonight and back to reality. I will do a TR soon. Trev is excited to only have 4 days of school left when we get back home.

happy the day was sunny! hope it was filled with lots of magic!!! safe travels home tonight! get through next week and get settled back in to reality, we will be here waiting to hear all about it!

We are home! I'm glad to escape the rain... Never thought I'd say that as we get lots of rain here. But the amount one storm drops there in a week is more than we get in our wettest month!

We did have amazing weather on Friday. It is the only day it did not rain. Yesterday we left in the evening. It started out as a nice day then the skies opened up and it started pouring with a pretty impressive thunder and lightening show. Our plane was delayed but we were ok with that! We were inside somewhere dry with plenty of room to move around. I will update in more detail soon. Trev finishes school this week. Next week Scott leaves on a business trip and the flowing week we are driving to Idaho for a family wedding. This will be a busy month!

Thank you everyone for making this trip magical! Everyone loved the clothes ( especially when they were not covered in ponchos) we got stopped many times on where to find our amazing outfits!

Jackie

We are home! I'm glad to escape the rain... Never thought I'd say that as we get lots of rain here. But the amount one storm drops there in a week is more than we get in our wettest month!

We did have amazing weather on Friday. It is the only day it did not rain. Yesterday we left in the evening. It started out as a nice day then the skies opened up and it started pouring with a pretty impressive thunder and lightening show. Our plane was delayed but we were ok with that! We were inside somewhere dry with plenty of room to move around. I will update in more detail soon. Trev finishes school this week. Next week Scott leaves on a business trip and the flowing week we are driving to Idaho for a family wedding. This will be a busy month!

Thank you everyone for making this trip magical! Everyone loved the clothes ( especially when they were not covered in ponchos) we got stopped many times on where to find our amazing outfits!

Jackie

welcome home! happy the trip was magical inspite of the rain! hope we can meet up after all the craziness of the next couple of weeks!

Glad you made it home. Wish you could have seen more Florida sunshine. Thank goodness Friday was a good day! Great day! Look forward to your TR.

I am going through all the pics to start the TR. But for now I have a couple of pics of the kids from a health and fitness fair we had at a local school the day we left for Trev's wish trip... (and to think I thought we were leaving for nicer weather than we had that day!)

Here is my brave girl Kara!

F28838DA-5D36-4299-BA01-D1A8B5F67107-607-0000004572ABB92A_zpsc7197b7e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is my brave girl Allie!

Here is Trev!! This is the furthest he has ever gone! SO proud of him!

Jackie

I'm so bummed to read that your trip was so darn rainy. :sad2::sad2: I completely understand why you would be so upset, it doesn't come off as ungrateful at all. Thank goodness the weather finally decided to behave so Trev could enjoy his Star Wars Day.

Here is the start of the TR:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=48665670#post48665670

We are still so bummed it rained so much on this trip. I am trying to just remember the Star Wars Day and how magical and amazing that day was... I really don't want to remember how much it rained and how soaked and miserable we were. I was reading something from the Orlando area and they received about 10" of rain during the week we were there. That is more than there monthly total of rain for the month! The kids really want to go back and do it again when it is not raining. As of now I really don't want to go back to Florida, nor can we afford to do so at this time. California though I would do. We are going to try and save up enough money so we can do Disneyland and show the kids what Disney is really about :) These next couple of weeks are busy with end of school, Scott will be out of town for work and then we are going to Idaho for a family wedding. I will try and do a little each day of the report. Thanks for following along!

Jackie

Here is the start of the TR:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=48665670#post48665670

We are still so bummed it rained so much on this trip. I am trying to just remember the Star Wars Day and how magical and amazing that day was... I really don't want to remember how much it rained and how soaked and miserable we were. I was reading something from the Orlando area and they received about 10" of rain during the week we were there. That is more than there monthly total of rain for the month! The kids really want to go back and do it again when it is not raining. As of now I really don't want to go back to Florida, nor can we afford to do so at this time. California though I would do. We are going to try and save up enough money so we can do Disneyland and show the kids what Disney is really about :) These next couple of weeks are busy with end of school, Scott will be out of town for work and then we are going to Idaho for a family wedding. I will try and do a little each day of the report. Thanks for following along!

Jackie

I got to take my boys to Disneyland in October and they really LOVED it !! I can't wait to take them back. Carsland is A-Mazing !!
We just got back from WDW and really got lucky weatherwise .. like I've said, we've been during a rainy week and it really is NOT fun. We were there for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party and it rained the whole night and the boys candy bags were full of water .. it was just a nightmare. :sad2:
I'm SO happy it was nice on the day of Trevor's wish though !!
Right now we are planning on Aug or Oct of 2014 to Disneyland .. but we'll see how airfare is then. :goodvibes

Here is the link to the TR:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3125942

**Warning** It will take awhile to finish. DH is now out of town on a business trip and as soon as he gets back we are off to Idaho for a family wedding then friends will be staying with us for a week then Trev's birthday and Kara's surgery. I will finish though it just may take a few weeks :)

Thank you to everyone who helped make this trip magical. From your information, encouragement and gifts. THANK YOU!!!

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter