Trip of Firsts :-)

16 more days! which is basically 15 days and a wake up!

i bought some stuff for the trip a few days ago, like shampoo, band-aids, sunscreen, etc. i feel like i buy way more things than i actually use, but since i'll be solo i want to make sure i'm prepared! i also got new sneakers, because i've had my old ones since i was in high school, maybe middle school, so at least 7 years? yikes... these new ones though are sooo comfy! they're like walking on a cloud omg. and they're pretty!! they're a nice maroon color and they're not "chunky" like i find other sneakers. they're very sleek and i love them! i'm really not a sneaker person (as you can tell by me having the same ones for 7 years) but i love these new ones. i just gotta be sure to break them in before the trip.

i also started a PTR for my august trip with my friend here if anyone wants to check that out.

A solo trip will be absolutely amazing! I've done Universal (are we allowed to say that here?!) alone before as part of a bigger trip and it was great. No umming and ahhing about who wants to go on what and when or who wants to eat what. So much freedom!

Your trip is really shaping up, and great fastpasses too! Can't wait to keep reading :)

A solo trip will be absolutely amazing! I've done Universal (are we allowed to say that here?!) alone before as part of a bigger trip and it was great. No umming and ahhing about who wants to go on what and when or who wants to eat what. So much freedom!

Your trip is really shaping up, and great fastpasses too! Can't wait to keep reading :)

thanks! i'm so excited!

so i'm at 12 days out! this trip came up fast! but, it's getting to the middle of the semester which means midterms... warning: rant ahead... i'm taking two online classes, one is pretty easy (writing 101) but the other one is going to be the death of me! it's geography, and the professor has so much work for us to do, which i wouldn't mind, but i don't understand the textbook at all! they use these crazy words that they don't define, and i can only comprehend like 1 out of every 5 sentences! it makes me feel so dumb omg. and he uploaded a powerpoint but it's in these short, bullet points, so it's not like that can help me, because it would only be helpful if he was using it to give a lesson and explained each bullet point.

i'm not really sure what the point of that rant was, but it felt good to get it off my chest lol. thankfully my trip is during my spring break so i won't have any work due, but i'm still very stressed about it. between still having things to do for the trip, work, and school i feel so overwhelmed. disney can't come soon enough!!!

Just jumping in to follow! Sounds like a great trip, I would LOVE to do a solo trip but my kids would KILL ME lol.

We're heading back this August with the kids for a big 9 day trip (see my first PTR in my signature!) but I want to do a short trip for Flower & Garden next spring. Looking forward to seeing your trip report!!!

Just jumping in to follow! Sounds like a great trip, I would LOVE to do a solo trip but my kids would KILL ME lol.

We're heading back this August with the kids for a big 9 day trip (see my first PTR in my signature!) but I want to do a short trip for Flower & Garden next spring. Looking forward to seeing your trip report!!!

i can't say i blame your kids, if my parents went to disney without me i'd be MAD (and i'm 22 LOL)

i'll check out your PTR! 9 days sounds awesome!!

so i deleted some of my posts... something happened that i'm not going to get into, so i'm sorry half my posts are gone now, but i prefer it this way... i have all my plans and everything on a google doc, so now i'm just going to use this thread as last-minute planning and rambles for my own clarity.

i leave next sunday and the weather is showing snow here, ugh! that makes me nervous my flight will get delayed or even worse, cancelled. i know it's pretty early to be accurate, but i'm a hypochondriac. luckily though, its not showing snow for sunday morning, which is when i leave, so hopefully it'll be fine.

i just have to work today and tomorrow, 6/7 more shifts next week, and then i'll be off to disney!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter