Trip Report~ Aug 27th to Sept 1, 2018

Tiger

Earning My Ears
We've been doing the last week in Aug for many years. Every time we go it seems more crowded. So I would say it wasn't dead but you can certainly do a lot without crazy wait times like when it's busier. I would also say this is the most rain I've ever encountered in Disney. Not crazy but rain everyday that sometimes did last for hours.
Third time staying at the Pop and haven't been there in 9 yrs. Big improvement since it's been refurbished. Unlike last time it had a very clean feel to it. Love the no carpet and white, comfortable bedding. Also the bus service seemed better.
We got free dining and upgraded to also include one table...reg dining plan. Didn't need the upgrade. I think the counter plan would have been just fine. More freedom without having table reservations and would most likely have enjoyed the snack credits also since we didn't use many. Didn't want to spoil our dinners.
Best table- Grand Floridian Cafe Dinner
Best counter- AK Satu'li Canteen
We didn't do the Mickey Halloween party but by talking to others it wasn't worth it. Very crowded and long lines if you wanted to trick or treat. We were there for 5 nights and 3 of those night MK closed for special events that you had to buy tickets for. In my opinion Disney is getting too greedy. There were issues when at 6pm guests were told to leave. People were upset who didn't realized this was going on and had planned on staying all day. Lots of guests arguing with cast members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter