Trojan Horse

I didn't get it this morning when I logged in and have been doing so previously so think you have fixed it, well for me at least anyway :)

Kirsten

Logged in this morning and did not get the Trojan error. Looks like it is fixed Alex :thumbsup2

Yes good here now. Incidently I have had AVG deny me access or pop up warnings in other sites without viruses. POTCO is one of them I have to load it directly from the website since it won't launch from the shortcut anymore on my desk top. I know another topic but just noting that AVG tends to have this issue from time to time.

Sorry, not very computer savvy :guilty: .....does this mean there never was a virus ??? .....just a false alarm ?
or was there a threat and it was removed ??

I've recieved a number of emails from webmasters on other sites who are having the same issue and finding this thread via google. If you are having the problem it turned out to be a flash file located:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/js/swfobject.js
We have used this file for a number of years, AVG just decided it didn't like it.
Since flash is unneccesary for this site we just removed it

I've recieved a number of emails from webmasters on other sites who are having the same issue and finding this thread via google. If you are having the problem it turned out to be a flash file located:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/js/swfobject.js
We have used this file for a number of years, AVG just decided it didn't like it.
Since flash is unneccesary for this site we just removed it

Nope never was a virus, just AVG being a pain in my AVG

Thank you for sorting it. I am very relieved, and it was great to be reassured that it was being investigated so quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter